If you don't want to share the shitty news we understand, but still...

:hug:

Nice work on the deck upgrades though!
Nah.. no shame in my game.

As suspected, my bloodwork came back with indications of Graves Disease (hyperactive thyroid). Well, the cause is usually hereditary, but there are no cases in my family.

That leaves cause #2. Basically I have some pissed off nodes that are attacking my thyroid & causing it to overproduce.

This (in my case) will amplify, already existing, mental health conditions dramatically. I already struggled with depression, anxiety, and PTSD. These have been outta control lately, which is what prompted this series of visits to the doc in the first place.

Anyhow... I go in Monday for an ultrasound of my thyroid, so they can accurately identify the affected nodes. They will kill off portions of those nodes with radiation treatments until the thyroid levels are back in place

Whew.... actually felt good to spit all that shit out!

Yeah this dude is a Photo Snob... Pfffft... I coined the phrase " P-dub your pics " because of this pretty boy... Have you ever seen his face??? LOL

No one has every called me a pretty boy, so I guess you are talking about Preston. I am sure he is very attractive, just not my type. That whole Y chromosome and stuff... :)

I think there is nothing better than a plan of action when it comes to medical issues. It's the shrug-let's-run-some-tests answers that drive me nuts.

FWIW, we're with you every step. #PrestonStrong
I've been through much worse. This is just another bump in my road. I just hit the gas & keep steaming on...
:blunt:

Love y'all!
:green_heart:

Yeah, about that driving thing... :)
I'm pretty proud of myself. LoL, I've been driving (here & there) since the beginning of summer break. Out of necessity, of course. LoL
Kids can't be dropped off at camp until after my wife has to be at work.

I drive her in, then drop kids... then park that fucking tank until my wife gets off.

:goodjob: Good to get back on the horse. Especially where you live!
Yeah... I'm getting about 20 miles a day. Ha! But I feel comfortable driving again. I just realised how little I need to drive after taking the last 3 years off.

I just use the truck if I absolutely need to. Still walking a bunch.

Good thing plumbing tools are light ;).
My boss knows my situation. Picks me up from home every morning.
:thumb:

Helps that I live less than a mile from the hardware store we get our supplies from.

Man, that is bad news, but not terrible. Getting thyroid shit under control can help with a lot of the things that are bugging you.

I wish you well. And the understanding that anxiety about it will not fix it.

In the meantime, I need a blunt.

Regarding the thyroid, it's a pain, but it's fairly fixable. And hey, maybe you'll be able to finally put on some weight soon. I would offer some of mine, if only it worked that way. lol

You know you've got a cheering section here if every you want to take advantage of it, man.

Kinda explains why you are so SKINNY... Lucky so and so... Side Note: My uncle had an overactive thyroid that developed in his later 30's. He couldn't eat enough, and the doctors told him that even though he wasn't fat he should consider his condition life threatening.. I am not overly informed as to why, but he did mention that basically it is like running your motor in your car at like 6000 rpm all the time.. Eventually major parts just break down... He is still alive and kicken ass at 68 years young... Green am

...Sup P-dub, and all friends of P-dub... So I have had my fair share of Strawberry lots o strains, but Strawberry Akeil is by far the fruitiest, dank, Smooth berry flavored strain I have had by far.. It cures out kinda light orange to pinkish and smells of Fruity Pebbles and Sandlewood.... To me it has an uplifting aroma and effect which if grown properly lasts about 3 to 5 hours depending on your tolerance and daily habits.. It has a righteous transition from High, to Sober without the long lasting " hangover " that most strains have.. To me It is a smooth long lasting, put your joint down ( but where ?? ) kinda uplifting buzz.. It packs an initial scattered euphoria, followed by a smooth groove into what you were doing, or thought you were, before you smoked... LMAO
...The Akeil I am smoking on today was a gift from a " Grow Community " friend that was cured and jarred last November... She gave me a pint jar of medium sized buds for my travels and a SSH brownie as well. I have that packed away in the goodies part of the ol' backpack.. I did however smoke some of a joint a while ago, and heard my phone beeping, couldn't find it amongst the Girls.. Turns out, IT Was in my pocket.. Very cerebral and thought provoking as well, with out the couch lock and munchies that accompany some of the Strawberry blends.. Wish you were here to try some, or I was there cooking my ass off ( not ) lol.. Green day P, and to all... Have a wonderful, fun filled day and week end...

.. As a after thought to all friends of P-dub.. If you have yet to realize how anal this guy is, I encourage you to go to the beginning of this thread and compare his old, bad ass grow area, to his newer and just as bad ass grow area.. Creatures of habit, always love to get weed from them... FYI Hacker was stoned as hell when writing this, therefore thought first page had shifted to last page.. Some how I thought I had seen that before... Huh... Good weed....

.. As a after thought to all friends of P-dub.. If you have yet to realize how anal this guy is, I encourage you to go to the beginning of this thread and compare his old, bad ass grow area, to his newer and just as bad ass grow area.. Creatures of habit, always love to get weed from them... FYI Hacker was stoned as hell when writing this, therefore thought first page had shifted to last page.. Some how I thought I had seen that before... Huh... Good weed....
Not a damn thang wrong with that!
:high-five:
I started my day with a fat blunt of Alaskan Purple... sober test on the test buds.

I sat, staring into space, while drinking coffee for about 2 hours. I'm about to go light that bitch back up. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom