No idea! LoL

I'm a bit south of there.

I m sure you will find the perfect house! Last year my girlfriend and I felt In love with an apartment. We were looking for a nice rental. After multiple weeks struggling with the owner to get it we decided to let it go. The next day we found on an apartment o a website that I wasn't trusting at all (known to be to much visitated what makes it hard to be the one to get the apartment). The apartment was above everything we would hope. It was brand new, so much bigger, energy efficient, optical fiber connected, big balcony, etc..... Sometimes we miss what we would had thought was the best to get even better! Keep seeking and remind positive. It's also in this new appartement I started my first grow and discovered to forum later. I had NO knowledge about plants! And now I can build autowatering system, do hst, lst, topping, know the good ph ranges, the good amount of lights etc.... :green_heart:

:Namaste:

I'm just trying to wrap my head around moving from a 12 acre ranch to a house on a cul-de-sac...
It'll be great for the kids though.. Whatever we find, I'm sure I'll be able to set up my grow. I think I only use around 20 sq ft right now. I may just need to grab a couple carbon filters... lol

And now I can build autowatering system, do hst, lst, topping, know the good ph ranges, the good amount of lights etc....
And help out others!
I'm just trying to wrap my head around moving from a 12 acre ranch to a house on a cul-de-sac...
It'll be great for the kids though.. Whatever we find, I'm sure I'll be able to set up my grow. I think I only use around 20 sq ft right now. I may just need to grab a couple carbon filters... lol
You will be the toast of the cul de sac ;).

Well, we did it! :yahoo:

Made an offer on a brand new house and they accepted. I'm stoked! We could close in a couple weeks...

Put it in the air!
:passitleft:

Check out what I found at the local hardware store today! :yahoo:
Maybe I'm totally sheltered... but I've never seen black tinted Mason jars before.
Harvest in about a month... couldn't pass it up.

-P:ganjamon:

F in score there bro... I will be looking for those soon.. You say LOCAL HW store???
Yeah... a fucking Ace Hardware in a town of 1500 people. LoL

Crazy find!

Well to be fair you live in the state considered to be the ummmm ok I will say it cause I lived it, Meth capital of the US... LOL just saying he he.. Any way that house looks very good, and surely if nothing else an upgrade from country to country WITH a pool... Oh yeah and concrete driveway, not dirt?? LMAO always a pleasure P

Wish I wasn't so heavily invested in the clear ones now!
I completely understand that. LoL

I've got a ton of those layin' around. They are a fucking mess though. I've been wrapping them in black tape to block out light... there are multiple layers on them. This is my fresh start for Baggy Mc Bagseed. LoL

BMcB is getting only the finest treatment! BTW, even in amber jars I'd still have to hide them from my son ;).
Nice!

That'll be coming for me soon... my oldest turns 15 this month. Haven't seen any interest in cannabis yet, but I'm sure the time will come. He's been pretty sheltered.

Back
Top Bottom