Looks like Baggy McBagseed is responding to the last defol pretty well. Seeing a bunch of new bud growth in the areas where I removed the curly leaves.

afternoon mr.P I just realized one of my brothers girls looks very similiar to mc Bagsy and it's also a bagseed...lol

Does she need a trim....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    544.4 KB · Views: 35
Looking great! Nice training and defoils P!

Have you checked trichs on Baggy? Just curious

Check out what I found at the local hardware store today! :yahoo:
Maybe I'm totally sheltered... but I've never seen black tinted Mason jars before.
Harvest in about a month... couldn't pass it up.

-P:ganjamon:
Nice find, I’ve looked everywhere for these!

Looking great! Nice training and defoils P!

Have you checked trichs on Baggy? Just curious

Nice find, I’ve looked everywhere for these!
Tricomes on baggy are real strange. They look like long fine hairs. Not like the usual mushroom-y looking trics. There's a shit ton of them though. It looks like carpet. LoL

I'll see if I can't get a picture through my loupe or maybe get a good zoom picture and edit it further for a macro shot. I'll figure it out at post pictures.

She's a strange plant for sure...

Everything now still looks pretty clear with a few white. I think she still has another month +.

We shall see...
-P

Garden update 6/30:

So... I had to work a bit this morning, I missed Baggy McBagseed's daylight hours. By 20 min. LoL
I'll snap a few pics in the morning.

Here are the rest of the girls:

:passitleft:

Looks great P9 but I'm still seeing some white spotting on the leaves. Get in there with the neem or the spinosad and spray those suckers dead!
What do you find to be an acceptable schedule for spraying foliar spray like that? Every day? I go about every 3 days now... shit, the neem bottle says every 7, but I've actually tested that a bit to see how they react. Never had negative side effects so far. I'm at around .1% on that. The pyrethrins spray is new to me, but seems to be working great. I think I'll keep alternating it with the neem every few applications. I just haven't experimented with it yet. I'd spray these gals every fucking day if I knew it wouldn't kill em.

-P

PS.... I'm pretty sure thrips are the microscopic children of Satan

:bongrip: "woooo saaaaaaa"

Garden update 6/30:

So... I had to work a bit this morning, I missed Baggy McBagseed's daylight hours. By 20 min. LoL
I'll snap a few pics in the morning.

Here are the rest of the girls:

:passitleft:
Can’t wait to seee what that bulk will do I got one I can’t wait to grow out

What do you find to be an acceptable schedule for spraying foliar spray like that? Every day? I go about every 3 days now... shit, the neem bottle says every 7, but I've actually tested that a bit to see how they react. Never had negative side effects so far. I'm at around .1% on that. The pyrethrins spray is new to me, but seems to be working great. I think I'll keep alternating it with the neem every few applications. I just haven't experimented with it yet. I'd spray these gals every fucking day if I knew it wouldn't kill em.

-P

PS.... I'm pretty sure thrips are the microscopic children of Satan

:bongrip: "woooo saaaaaaa"
Neem oil I like to spray every 3-5 days ✊ preventative maintenance lol

Back
Top Bottom