Can’t wait to seee what that bulk will do I got one I can’t wait to grow out
I'm hoping for a monster... Actually just topped all 4 stacks again today. Last cutting for her. (Except defol)

Prosperity already... just had to buy a refrigerator for the new house... Scored a $3800 fridge for $975 because it has a 3 inch dent in the back of it! Haha! Good day!

Seriously considering moving everything (except baggy) outside. I moved the Bubble Gum gal outside this morning and she immediately started praying to that sun. Both Critical Jack and Incredible Bulk will fit in the outdoor garden without any issue.... Hmmmm

Seriously considering moving everything (except baggy) outside. I moved the Bubble Gum gal outside this morning and she immediately started praying to that sun. Both Critical Jack and Incredible Bulk will fit in the outdoor garden without any issue.... Hmmmm
Hey man sometimes you just gotta move some plants ✊

Moved the ladies outside early this morning... Only girl left in the barn is Baggy McBagseed. Shit, she should be happy now, the LED from my veg room got moved back into the flower room for her. Now she has 2) shitty 1K LED, and 2) 125w CFL's.

What's gonna keep the bunnies at bay? Not that open fencing!

Also, do you move with those tires so your new place feels like home?
This new area they are in is protected by the doggos... My little pitty seems to enjoy bunny.... lol

And.... hell no! Those tires ain't going. That is literally 2 full sets of shitty old tires from my BIL's dually. 12 fucking huge truck tires that he dumped here. They are disguising my shed now as a stealthy shithole, so people don't go snooping. (My in-laws are still living with us). Anyhow, they actually think I'm some kind of weird hoarder that hides my treasures in a dilapidated barn. Fuck it, it keeps them at bay.

I actually have a buddy who hauls off bulk trash. When we move & purge old crap, we will just make a huge pile and call him up. It will be hauled off in a day for about $200... worth it!

I forgot how nice it is to only be growing in my flower room. Much smaller & easier to control temperatures. I've had my little 5000 BTU window A/C on low all day and the temp has stayed 75° constant all day. Even with 103 temps outside.

I actually tripped out about that all day at work because I forgot to flip it to High before leaving the house. Got home & temp hadn't budged.

I'm pretty stoked about it.

The outdoor gals had a high of 88° in the garden. I put a sheet of light tan greenhouse fabric over them. I think it'll work out.

-P :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom