Yeah, I've checked my water a few times since I've been growing. It's always been dead on 6.0
Good ol' TX well water. High mineral content too. Cal/Mag deficiency is few and far between with these girls.
But, I was never really sure. Now I know.
Yes. I have well water also, so that helps. Have a reverse osmosis hooked up, but found my plants look healthier with well water out the faucet, so use that mostly.

Hey Preston, I know you like to change your avatar on a regular basis but I want to let you know I'm glad you've left this one for a while. It makes me smile every time I see the dancing Brian.
:Namaste:
I think this one is a keeper! It's pretty damn fitting. "Better with a bag of weed":theband:

Hey Preston, I know you like to change your avatar on a regular basis but I want to let you know I'm glad you've left this one for a while. It makes me smile every time I see the dancing Brian.
:Namaste:
I had considered these at first... lol

I just have a dog that looks like Brian, so I settled on him.

Attachments

• 2018-07-05-15-21-48.jpg
    2018-07-05-15-21-48.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 2018-07-05-15-21-29.jpg
    2018-07-05-15-21-29.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 27
Hey Preston hope all is going well buddy sorry summer means go time for work why I wasn’t going to grow bit like soil for it works out with how busy I am . Have a wicked super awesome wife to help too .

Anyways just wanted to say hi buddy and wish well vibes buddy ✊

I had to move Tina out of her "enclosure". She got too tall. :thumb:

She's really starting to get pretty.

Little miss Veronica took over the enclosure for now...

And... in other news... Final decision has been made about my grow room for the new house. Trying to maintain the smallest footprint in our small yard, this will be the new home for my ladies:

I've been back and forth on what I want to do. I think this will be easiest.
I can get it insulated and ventilation run. Have it completely set up before we move, all while Baggy gets to stay in my old barn.

:passitleft:

8 x 8 will be a sweet grow area
I gotta replace the subflooring and put some batten insulation in the walls and it'll be good to go. The walls are actually covered in those PVC like sheets, so the kids could write on them with dry erase markers.
I think it will be perfect covering on the walls... waterproof! Hell yeah. I just gotta take it all out without damaging it so I can roll in insulation.

Good or it never happened.... lols
I hope to do it up right. We just sold off a dirtbike we won't use after we move. I'm gonna use that $ to do the renovation.
I'm going to put a drain in the floor and membrane the whole thing like a shower pan. I'll buy a cheap roll of white linoleum to finish it off nice.
I'll move my deep sink over & plumb it in... with hot & cold this time. (Just has cold now)
I'm gonna wire in 4 outlets... 2 on the ceiling, 2 on the wall. A/C will get moved over when the plants do.
100% sure I'll need to install a carbon filter. Thinking about putting a dryer vent out the back of it so I can plumb in a 4" inline with filter

Any thoughts? Good ideas? Am I missing anything?
LoL
:passitleft:

All sounds good to me. You'll probably want a 6 or 8 inch exhaust though. When the whole room is used it requires a bit more circulation. But I guess with AC you'll be okay. I'm jealous I wish I had a shed to grow in!

#superjelly

I was thinking about building a Grow Shed out of old pallets but I had a bitch of a time getting them apart so I burned them all :D

I need that exact thing but in my back yard and I need someone to build it! Ugh I’ll watch and take notes

Back
Top Bottom