NEMESIS!

Ok if your going to trim, I’d just try to trim the fans in the middle and whatever you can out of the messy bud. Hang on to the trim and throw it in the freezer for oil if your so inclined? Leave those big fans pointing outward unless they yellow, that’s where the plant is getting its energy. No worries about posting on my page!! I’ll go see lol

You guys are the best! :high-five:

This Bagseed is confusing AF, I've never seen anything like it, but I've only been growing about 18 months. Not unheard of for me to be clueless. LoL
Baggy is also the biggest (female) I've ever grown, the only plant I have topped multiple times... there's a bit of nostalgia with her.

I've been noticing quite a few people saying a pre-harvest flush isn't necessary. What do y'all think of this? I have no idea how long Baggy will flower and her pot is fucking huge... and not fabric. I'm trying to figure out if/how I should go about it.

-P
:passitleft:

I've taken a few down without flush, but they were all premature (when I first started growing) but all tasted funny anyhow because of the early chop. I think I'm gonna run nutes until the end with Baggy....

I don't flush, Penny doesn't flush, and newty doesn't flush. That's all you need to know!

Also, the buds don't use nutes so they can't be storing them so you can't flush them. The buds just use the sugars produced by the rest of the plant, and the rest of the plant is what uses the nutes.

Feed until chop. Why starve the plant just when you want it to swell the mostest? Curing is key to taste.

Outdoor garden update 7/4:
Seems like the heat dried up some of the weaker leaves so I did a little defol this morning.
Tina is on auto-pilot right now. Healthy as an ox... a little ox. :rofl:
Bubble Gum seems to have taken the hardest hit from the heat. Lost 4 total leaves in defol today. Thankfully she is not an auto... new growth looks great.
Both Incredible Bulk & Critical Jack lost a couple leaves, but took off after that last topping.

Last, but not least.... Veronica Corningstone:

Green daze y'all!
:passitleft:

And......
I'm sure I'll get shit for this, but...
I finally caught up with the times and bought a ph meter. Only after growing questionable plants for the last couple years. LoL
Anyhow, soil tested at 6.0, and water was slightly higher... 6.2 or so. I've checked everything multiple times over the last couple days and seem to get a reading of 6 +/- .2
I'm gonna do some run-off checks and soil check after next dose of nutes.

And......
I'm sure I'll get shit for this, but...
I finally caught up with the times and bought a ph meter. Only after growing questionable plants for the last couple years. LoL
Anyhow, soil tested at 6.0, and water was slightly higher... 6.2 or so. I've checked everything multiple times over the last couple days and seem to get a reading of 6 +/- .2
I'm gonna do some run-off checks and soil check after next dose of nutes.
I have a PH meter, but honestly don't use it much. I have used the same feeding/soil regimen for awhile now, and my PH has not ever been a problem with it. They are good to have around though.

I have a PH meter, but honestly don't use it much. I have used the same feeding/soil regimen for awhile now, and my PH has not ever been a problem with it. They are good to have around though.
Yeah, I've checked my water a few times since I've been growing. It's always been dead on 6.0
Good ol' TX well water. High mineral content too. Cal/Mag deficiency is few and far between with these girls.
But, I was never really sure. Now I know.

Good looking out there Shed, I did check that link out... Kinda on the fence about the flush anyway, but when Duty calls... I said Duty... LOL Stupid yeah I get it.... Thats freedom BABY... Seriously thanks Shed I think it is important to document ideas as well, kinda re affirms what I already know about You... Good one and Happy Day... Green Day to all...

Yeah I noticed how much harder it is to get veg dialed in my 4x4 compared to 2.5 x2.5 crazy difference lol

I forgot how nice it is to only be growing in my flower room. Much smaller & easier to control temperatures. I've had my little 5000 BTU window A/C on low all day and the temp has stayed 75° constant all day. Even with 103 temps outside.

I actually tripped out about that all day at work because I forgot to flip it to High before leaving the house. Got home & temp hadn't budged.

I'm pretty stoked about it.

The outdoor gals had a high of 88° in the garden. I put a sheet of light tan greenhouse fabric over them. I think it'll work out.

-P :ganjamon:
m

Back
Top Bottom