Garden update 7/8:
Gorilla Glue auto appears to be starting flower. She is not the biggest plant in the garden, but she's healthy and thrips free.

Bubble Gum is recovering nicely. She seems to have gotten the worst of the thrips and also didn't handle the transition outside very well. After clearing up her dead/damaged leaves and a week outside, she is doing much better.
I took a group shot of the other ladies

Green Days!
:passitleft:

#superjelly

I was thinking about building a Grow Shed out of old pallets but I had a bitch of a time getting them apart so I burned them all :D

I need that exact thing but in my back yard and I need someone to build it! Ugh I’ll watch and take notes

I have built a shed out of pallets. 25 of them gave me 8 or 9 square meters. But like you said,they were a bitch to take apart. That was before my accident. Today I wouldn't manage to do it.

I wasn't actually correcting, just asking! I don't have a lot of experience sexing plants.
As soon as you mentioned it, I remembered typing that and realized it was inaccurate. I'm a bit too slow, so going back to change it would be pointless. I'd never figure it out.

-P

Figured it was time for an accurate update so I went back through the calendar to get exact dates on all of the girls.
Brooklyn sunrise auto is 10 days old. Moved her to a 5 gal fabric pot today then shifted her out to the "enclosure" lol

Bubble Gum is 29 days old now. She has taken off pretty well after a good rain the other day.

Gorilla Glue auto is 35 days old now. She'll be flowering any minute now. She started flashing me a couple days ago.

Critical Jack is 44 days old. Healthy! I'm really excited for this one. Absolute Jack Herer fanatic, and I've never tried this cross. Still undecided on whether I want to move them back inside for flower or just let them run their course outdoors.

Incredible Bulk is 45 days old... Same deal as the Critical Jack. Growing great outside but I fear they will get way too big if I leave them outside to flower.

Amnesia Haze auto is on day 14 of flower.

Overall, that rain hitting us on Saturday was a blessing. The girls loved that shit!

They are starting to fill out their little area. I'm gonna have to fence off a bigger area soon.... or, just close on the new house already so I can move all my shit into the doll house.
Whatever.... I'm a free spirit, I'll figure it out as life happens around me.

Hope y'all have a great week!

Figured it was time for an accurate update so I went back through the calendar to get exact dates on all of the girls.
Brooklyn sunrise auto is 10 days old. Moved her to a 5 gal fabric pot today then shifted her out to the "enclosure" lol

Bubble Gum is 29 days old now. She has taken off pretty well after a good rain the other day.

Gorilla Glue auto is 35 days old now. She'll be flowering any minute now. She started flashing me a couple days ago.

Critical Jack is 44 days old. Healthy! I'm really excited for this one. Absolute Jack Herer fanatic, and I've never tried this cross. Still undecided on whether I want to move them back inside for flower or just let them run their course outdoors.

Incredible Bulk is 45 days old... Same deal as the Critical Jack. Growing great outside but I fear they will get way too big if I leave them outside to flower.

Amnesia Haze auto is on day 14 of flower.

Overall, that rain hitting us on Saturday was a blessing. The girls loved that shit!

They are starting to fill out their little area. I'm gonna have to fence off a bigger area soon.... or, just close on the new house already so I can move all my shit into the doll house.
Whatever.... I'm a free spirit, I'll figure it out as life happens around me.

Hope y'all have a great week!
Looking good Preston! Is your new house close at least, so you don't have to travel far with your plants? Are you gonna move them in the shed?

Looking good Preston! Is your new house close at least, so you don't have to travel far with your plants? Are you gonna move them in the shed?
We're moving 6 miles away. The move shouldn't be too tough. Hoping to close in the next 2 weeks and start moving 1-2 weeks after that. I think I'll be down to 5 plants by then.
I'm thinking about doing all the renovations to the "doll house" before we move so the plants will ride to the new house in there... maybe? They definitely won't be in there as we're loading it up and unloading from the trailer. LoL
I'll also have a box van for the move. They may just make a night-ride with me in the van instead.
#planningisforsucka's

LoL
-P:ganjamon:

We're moving 6 miles away. The move shouldn't be too tough. Hoping to close in the next 2 weeks and start moving 1-2 weeks after that. I think I'll be down to 5 plants by then.
I'm thinking about doing all the renovations to the "doll house" before we move so the plants will ride to the new house in there... maybe? They definitely won't be in there as we're loading it up and unloading from the trailer. LoL
I'll also have a box van for the move. They may just make a night-ride with me in the van instead.
#planningisforsucka's

LoL
-P:ganjamon:
Lol, yeah I fly by the seat of my pants most the time too. I am sure it will work out for ya whatever you decide. At least it's only 6 miles.

The girls really enjoyed that rain, followed by a bright ass, sunny day. :cool:
All of them praying and growing vigorously.

Gorilla Glue auto is actually starting to show pistils now. I'm gonna call it day 1 for her. 36 day veg before she flowered. Not too shabby.

The Gorilla is grow strong.
I'm pretty impressed so far. Compared to most autos I've grown, she is doing well. Amnesia Haze auto (back right) seems to really love that natural sunlight too. Another good, healthy auto. I'm convinced that my lighting in the barn is all garbage. I'll be replacing with QB at the new house.

Back
Top Bottom