Did a bit of clean-up around the garden area this morning. :yahoo:
No more tires & old bikes piled up around my ladies. (We're purging old crap before we move)

They will be much happier. I'm still going to wrap that fencing with greenhouse fabric. They love this TX sun, even seem to like the heat, but I don't trust it yet. Gonna give em some shade now that I've removed all the shade they used to get from the tire stacks.

Here they be:

:passitleft:

Seriously. Truly. Agreed
I finally came across a couple people on the site who I'm not really fond of. Surprised the hell outta me because everyone here is so awesome. I just can't understand why someone would talk down to others. Hmmm... oh well. We can't all be happy...... except in this thread!
:ganjamon:

Oh noooo! I guess it’s ok to stick to my circle then, I see all greatness around me:)
Of course! I ran in to these chuckleheads when I was browsing random/new intro threads.
Save the drama for yo mama!
Hence the reason I follow along with the threads I do.
You guys are the best!
-P:ganjamon:

I hope I'm not one of those u dislike @Preston9mm :)

Those lights are going to be awesome.
No way buddy! Those kind of guys don't hang around with "small-timers" like me. LoL I know I would never see people like that in this group.

Best of the best!
:passitleft:

#superjelly

I was thinking about building a Grow Shed out of old pallets but I had a bitch of a time getting them apart so I burned them all :D

I need that exact thing but in my back yard and I need someone to build it! Ugh I’ll watch and take notes

ms.Newty, get yourself a 1m crowbar ( med weight ) takes 5 min to a pallet, I'd offer to help any day just ta watch #thedefoler in action..:love::laugh:

Looking good Preston! Is your new house close at least, so you don't have to travel far with your plants? Are you gonna move them in the shed?

I almost asked how on earth you got a photo of me ( your profile pic ) as those mutton chops were my best friends early 90s......:laugh:

It will cover one direction in your tent, cover about half the other direction

Morning mr.P, would like to ask ya bout qb's later but I'll pop over to yours ....:high-five:

That's the sad thing about communities on the internet. There are always bullies and besserwissers.

thank you kindly for teaching me something new...:high-five:

thank you for the answer mr.Shed....:high-five:

@Preston9mm , how are you doing hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages ( true ) but the same for everyone else.

I'm reckon your girls are loving it outside cause since I last saw them they've def exploded with growth and congrats on the GGa , she's going to be a monster and I see everyone on the GG thread are also cracking on..

Your sheds coming along apace I see, bet you itching on getting settled in, and good choice on the qb route as that's also the direction I'm thinking of for my shed...? Thrips are shite little buggers but you doing good with your spray....

Have a cracking evening you hear..

Started the remodel today on the new grow house. It's gonna be perfect. Total invested so far... $144.

Here was the mess I started with:

It needed insulation so I pulled all the paneling to roll in R13. My current grow room is only insulated with "foam board" insulation. This will be quite an upgrade!
:yahoo:
View media item 1579557
View media item 1579558
Got it all back together... and almost all the paneling seams sealed up. These PVC panels are awesome, but the seam strips can be a pain. It is supposed to be 100% waterproof if seamed up right.

Had to replace the entire subfloor because the old had rotten away. All new 1" decking went down, followed by a sheet of rubber membrane to waterproof the floor. (Drain going in later)

As I finish all of this, a buddy of mine swings by to pick up an eighth. Has 6 boxes of flooring that he would trade for said 8th. Yup. I'll take it! Installed right over membrane.

Babbling over... here she is;
View media item 1579555
View media item 1579556
View media item 1579553Even put in some rails to hang lights, and a shelf above to mount 2 carbon filters/fans.

View media item 1579554
So, to stay discreet, I sheetrock'd over the windows... don't wanna emit light. Before I put up the sheetrock, I wrapped the visible side with curtain fabric. From the outside, it just looks like a closed set of curtains! Score! :slide:

Started at 10 am, stopped for the day at 3.
Not too shabby; time to get fucking "rasta-high"

-P :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom