Lookin good! The flooring was a score!
Oh yeah. I only needed 3 boxes, but that is still a smoking deal for a few g's of mids. (Pun intended) :rofl:
Tomorrow I'm going to finish painting trim, plumb in my deep sink, run a couple electrical outlets, and cut out a hole for my a/c to slide in. After that, I'll be able to move everything over there at a moments notice.

As I finish all of this, a buddy of mine swings by to pick up an eighth. Has 6 boxes of flooring that he would trade for said 8th. Yup. I'll take it! Installed right over membrane.

So.... lemme pass on some flooring words of wisdom from a dude who does many of them in a very similar configuration as yours (believe it or not).
Tile floors don't work on homes (or sheds) without a completely stable base.
I see your floor is on the ground rather than elevated... all good unless the waters visit.... but is that floor solid, stable, and un-shifting over time? Judging from the lack of under support (slab or foundation) and the natural movement of wood as it dries, wets, warms, or cools, Tead might guess that there's some cracked floor tiles in your future.

The years are often a hard mistress and sometimes teaches rough lessons. Tead doesn't learn quick, but she will repeat her lesson plan when needed. Learned this one a time or two.... or twenty.

So.... lemme pass on some flooring words of wisdom from a dude who does many of them in a very similar configuration as yours (believe it or not).
Tile floors don't work on homes (or sheds) without a completely stable base.
I see your floor is on the ground rather than elevated... all good unless the waters visit.... but is that floor solid, stable, and un-shifting over time? Judging from the lack of under support (slab or foundation) and the natural movement of wood as it dries, wets, warms, or cools, Tead might guess that there's some cracked floor tiles in your future.

The years are often a hard mistress and sometimes teaches rough lessons. Tead doesn't learn quick, but she will repeat her lesson plan when needed. Learned this one a time or two.... or twenty.
This whole shed is being moved to a pier/beam setup at my new house. LoL, the reason it needed so many repairs is because my FIL built it right on the ground like that... with 3/8" particle board subfloors, no vapor barrier. It was trashed. When I pulled all the old crap out today, I replaced any rotten floor joists and installed an 8 mil vapor barrier before installing the new subfloor. This new set-up is my baby. It's definitely getting my 100%.

I just recently upgraded my own space. So nice to get out of tents. I'm in a super hot world, so I do a good bit of insulation and air sealing everywhere.

Yeah.... a tile floor just ain't gonna survive intentional moving no matter how gentle you can be.
I was impressed you grouted (perhaps it's just thinset). If the tile survives, be sure to keep up on your grout sealing in such a wet world.

The girls really enjoyed that rain, followed by a bright ass, sunny day. :cool:
All of them praying and growing vigorously.

Gorilla Glue auto is actually starting to show pistils now. I'm gonna call it day 1 for her. 36 day veg before she flowered. Not too shabby.
:passitleft:
Looking awesome :popcorn::popcorn:

I finally came across a couple people on the site who I'm not really fond of. Surprised the hell outta me because everyone here is so awesome. I just can't understand why someone would talk down to others. Hmmm... oh well. We can't all be happy...... except in this thread!
:ganjamon:
Why I hide and stay in the back with my hood up ✊

Started the remodel today on the new grow house. It's gonna be perfect. Total invested so far... $144.

Here was the mess I started with:

It needed insulation so I pulled all the paneling to roll in R13. My current grow room is only insulated with "foam board" insulation. This will be quite an upgrade!
:yahoo:
View media item 1579557
View media item 1579558
Got it all back together... and almost all the paneling seams sealed up. These PVC panels are awesome, but the seam strips can be a pain. It is supposed to be 100% waterproof if seamed up right.

Had to replace the entire subfloor because the old had rotten away. All new 1" decking went down, followed by a sheet of rubber membrane to waterproof the floor. (Drain going in later)

As I finish all of this, a buddy of mine swings by to pick up an eighth. Has 6 boxes of flooring that he would trade for said 8th. Yup. I'll take it! Installed right over membrane.

Babbling over... here she is;
View media item 1579555
View media item 1579556
View media item 1579553Even put in some rails to hang lights, and a shelf above to mount 2 carbon filters/fans.

View media item 1579554
So, to stay discreet, I sheetrock'd over the windows... don't wanna emit light. Before I put up the sheetrock, I wrapped the visible side with curtain fabric. From the outside, it just looks like a closed set of curtains! Score! :slide:

Started at 10 am, stopped for the day at 3.
Not too shabby; time to get fucking "rasta-high"

-P :ganjamon:
Looking great man wish I had the space one day ✊

Garden update 7/14:
View media item 1580248

They all get nutrients tomorrow; I'll snap some better pictures when I have them out of their enclosure.
-P:ganjamon:

Anxious to watch your critical jack and gorilla grow. I find most of the critical strains very resistant to mold in my area.
That's my baby there... I've wanted to try that Critical Jack for awhile. I'm a Jack Herer junkie. LoL
I've been sitting on 2 more of those seeds until I move. It's hard to hold off on germination. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom