Ola vet. Nice light and tent.
I'm gonna follow along on this one if that's ok, I've got a 12 day old orange sherbert auto going so like to see how you get on.:passitleft:
Ola! You're very welcome. Sweet will be good to see how you get on with it too. It was a nice surprise that turned up as a freebie with the pineapple express.
Yeah that makes sense. I had enough of autos, not because I think there not very good or anything I’m just shit at growing them lol so gone back to photos as I know where I stand with them, and I want a mother that I know will give me the same quality each time. And then introduce new strains one by one until I have four bonsai mums where I can get consistent smoke, that’s the plan any way. The three zkittles I will grow out and choose the best for a mum. You’ve been working hard tho Vet and it’s paid off man your on your shit. Come a long way from that lil cab you had when I first met you on here!
Sounds like a solid plan mate. I just love growing and learning. Would happily do it all day. Only another 30 years to retirement:rofl:
congrats on the expansion. remo is supposed to be decent nutes.
Cheers buddy. Nice to see you. They certainly sound the business and this is a good opportunity to put that prize to use.

According to the breeder the orange sherbert has a high % of sativa, I wonder how that will play out come stretch time?
It may turn out perfect timing on the larger tent. :thumb:
Yeah that's why I've gone with the Skywalker Haze too. Wanted a couple of sativa heavy strains. I had got a few White Widow seeds but when the Orange Sherbert turned up it also got the people's vote. Hoping being autos in 2 gallon pots they don't grow too tall. Haven't decided if I'll top any of them yet or just let them go.

Orange Sherbert turned up it also got the people's vote.
Now you can see that my vote was loaded with bias.

Wanted a couple of sativa heavy strains.
That's exactly the route I've gone down, fast buds do alot of sativa leaning autos and I've not been dissatisfied with any of there's I've tried. Buut, all of their seeds I've tried have been massive, I've got a anmesia from them on the go also, it's only just over 4 weeks old and already 2'×2',it's filling my tent by itself.
Hopefully you keeping it in 2 gallons might keep it smaller. :D

Got the light up and running. The girls have moved in.

Put the light at 50% about 24" height. See how the girls react.
20210506_205306.jpg

The bonsai mothers that started early Nov last year are in too. Desperately needing a haircut but I just can't be bothered tonight :laugh:
20210506_205414.jpg

Bruh I just found this one and I'm excited to follow along and see what you pull off. :hookah:
Welcome aboard mate. Think I'll be transplanting them tonight. Haven't decided what into yet. I've got 3 litre plastic pots, 4 litre fabric pots and 8 litre fabric pots. Thinking the latter.

Back
Top Bottom