I can't wait to see some budlets appearing @stoneotter the time is near.

I've put my head in just before lights out and boy they didn't give a fuck about that defol... literally 6 hrs later and all these pretty colas are sticking the head right up.. I'm starting to be able to pick and fill squares fairly easily now... now is the time we start to see some uniform in them... no more wild bushyness. It all get stripped

Attachments

• 20190130_185634.jpg
    20190130_185634.jpg
    782.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190130_185627.jpg
    20190130_185627.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 71
Hey avatar! I had to cull 2 males, but that 5gal pot i had with 2 plants are females. 1 week into flower.

Germing a couple seedsman fem seeds now in the veg tent. Will be less stressful knowing what i am starting with this time.

She has started her stretch. I removed all wire hoops and am letting her take off naturally since it's only one pot.

I'll wait 21 days to trim anything in the way. For now i am just bending the leaves. she has had no deficiencys through out the grow.

Must be doing my diy organics correctly. only thing i will do next grow is increase N during veg.

Nice to see both our progress!
0130191944.jpg

No way note.... fuming. I'd hate to come across a male but this is why I go fem from seed... your looking damn hot there I say....

I opened my tent this morning to have a gander and the colas I've been grooming have stretched another square ... day by day they are getting bigger... just need them to bush out abit again... then on day 21 as you say note I'll have my final defol... only a light one though... Now s the time to add power

Hey @Kongfuzi how you keeping

Yh they was doing well soon as I lowered nute solution...

They got very bushy but I left them be a bit...

I had to strip them back abit though cause it's just been going haywire lmao

Lol you didn’t have to strip them back at all. They never got too bushy, or even bushy. Too bushy would be so bushy that the leaves in the center are dying off. That’s when you can strip back for the health of the plant (which is what I had to do to the mystery bud).

And I’m doing well man. Very well.

The thing is kong. Some of the growth was shitty and minging. Other parts much stronger. It's the week leaves and deformed ones I majorly cull.. and this big fan leaves... but I honestly think my plants are preferring the haircuts I give... they do seem to bounce back within hours

Just look at the branch and root work now.. it's gorgeous.... everyone's able to take a space at the table of light everyone's able to drink up like fuck...

I think after everything that they've been through we are going to be pleasantly surprised ... if I can get 2oz dry I'll call that a win.

Attachments

• 20190131_162931.jpg
    20190131_162931.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190131_163105.jpg
    20190131_163105.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190131_163058_001.jpg
    20190131_163058_001.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190131_163039.jpg
    20190131_163039.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190131_163016.jpg
    20190131_163016.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20190131_163012.jpg
    20190131_163012.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190131_163004.jpg
    20190131_163004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 78
  • 20190131_162955.jpg
    20190131_162955.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20190131_162944.jpg
    20190131_162944.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 73
I flipped them into 12/12, 5 days ago @stoneotter
Screenshot_20190131-191524_groots.jpg

That's where we are... I started this from the moment I saw my 1st tap root...

55days left to harvest now... I have 16-21days max of stretch now... so I will fuck and weave what we have. Those that don't reach the net by day 21 of flower I will cull the branches... I do believe I've got a few node of growth to come from my main branches. The newer side branching is alot healthier then the olderside branching. So some of them may be culled at day 21 also...

How do you mean expiration date. I obviously know what you mean but surly they grow for aslong as it has substance and substanance about it.

Also how do people go through a reveg if there is a shelf life...

I heard your 2nd and 3rd harvest are always better nuggs.. but the 4th re harvest and onwards it's reached its limit near enough.

???

No way note.... fuming. I'd hate to come across a male but this is why I go fem from seed... your looking damn hot there I say....

I opened my tent this morning to have a gander and the colas I've been grooming have stretched another square ... day by day they are getting bigger... just need them to bush out abit again... then on day 21 as you say note I'll have my final defol... only a light one though... Now s the time to add power

I wish i had a more powerful light, but it is what it is. I really didn't have to invest too much for my first grow. Have 1/150 watt HPS and one china led 600 w. i turn my solo pot during the day to get spectrum to everything.

Top view today. I will have to see if she will stretch to net.

First time so I'm enjoying all the grow stages!

Amazing plant!!

0131192153a.jpg
:passitleft:

I can't wait to see some budlets appearing @stoneotter the time is near.

I've put my head in just before lights out and boy they didn't give a fuck about that defol... literally 6 hrs later and all these pretty colas are sticking the head right up.. I'm starting to be able to pick and fill squares fairly easily now... now is the time we start to see some uniform in them... no more wild bushyness. It all get stripped

That scrog is very nice. i can see what you are doing in there.

It's gonna be great so behave yourself lol. Go easy from now on. No matter the strain, the phenos or whatever you call them that develop from the actual grow are hopefully very pleasant. If I knew a way to grow to prevent major cotton mouth, I'd be doing them lol

Just look at the branch and root work now.. it's gorgeous.... everyone's able to take a space at the table of light everyone's able to drink up like fuck...

I think after everything that they've been through we are going to be pleasantly surprised ... if I can get 2oz dry I'll call that a win.

Remember your cut out pot before you got the net pots? Roots looking really good now :goodjob:

Notch... haha. I didn't do to bad with that... had it have been wide are deeper I wouldn't have changed it.... it just felt to moist...

The pots I have now are dry as fuck. At times it feels moist and others tottaly dry.. the next run I have... i have bigg adaption to my routine.

1st of all... I will start with a much lower water line then what I have now.. this will encourage roots and give more oxygen, also I'll use much less nutes when the time comes... then I'll flood the containers just before flower next time and fill them pots right up... after every thing they been thru I'm buzzing with what I got so far....

Lets just wait to see what we yield...

your plants are coming on lovly... how long till you flip the switch??

Haha you forgot already. I flipped a few days before i found the males. They stunk like hell and I remembered reading how males smell nasty, so i investigated :oops:

I'd have to look at my grow journal to see what day last week, but here are the two girls Dec 26.18 when i decided to leave them in 5 gal pot together --
1226181112a.jpg

Feb 1.2019

0201191557a.jpg

Nuted by diy organics, kelp, bone meal, cal mag, coffee grounds, banana brew and the peels later dried, unsulphured molasses and diy compost tea with FF soil 1 c. to 2 cups worm castings and all my other brew. Made it a few days before flipping to get her ready for the nutes.

I'm so glad i did and am thankful to Birdie for steering me that direction. Hard to get deficiencies or nute burn this way.

Notch... so much has happened this last week I think I even forgot who I am for a moment lmao.

From a broken van to just getting the cheques in on time... stress stress stress ... I'm sure I've lost some hair

My lights came on half hour ago so I'll get my head in there in a minute and take a look and see what's cracking

How do you mean expiration date. I obviously know what you mean but surly they grow for aslong as it has substance and substanance about it.

Also how do people go through a reveg if there is a shelf life...

I heard your 2nd and 3rd harvest are always better nuggs.. but the 4th re harvest and onwards it's reached its limit near enough.

???
I was somewhat kidding. There's a rumor that if a plant veg's way too long problems arise like hermieing/bananas. I don't have experience there. I think that's for extreme's.
I never revegged.

Ahhh I think well be okay then @stoneotter
.. @notechvapor I've seen AngryBird has helped you out along way...

I've have popped my head in the tent and I can see my first pistals forming. We are about day 6 f flower... the girls have had a week or so of lower nutes but now we are well into stretch I've feel I've had to up the count again... hopefully not too far lmao...

P.h is 5.97 for both resevoirs

Ppm is 1700.

Big times ahead here

Attachments

• 20190202_150420.jpg
    20190202_150420.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190202_150409.jpg
    20190202_150409.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 64
Shall we talk about the bounce back...???

The more I strip the more those colas shoot out..I'm having to tuxk nd we've all the middle growth now.. trouble is. It is over taking the outer edge. I may have to raise my net soon and straighten all the branches back out and try and not have them so cramped up...

I can honestly say these girls love a good strip...

What I was reading last night...the fan leaves don't just photosynthesize but they store the nutrition need for the plant to thrive when it has no nutrients to hand...

But. These plants arnt wild and they won't be having any droughts anytime soon.. so they don't have to store food when it is already readily available.. it's like taking a packlunch to work when you work in a cafe. Why when you you don't have too?

The node leaves seem to turn light into energy just as well as with out.. so do we really need the fan leaves?? Once a new node/branch has developed. Does this add to the belief that stripping is good?.

I'm think to hell with the fan leaves.. they are only good for starting off new branch work.. other then that they are just wasted energy and growth, energy and growth that can be spent more wisely on branch networking.

Anyway that's been in my head all day now it's out here have a picture

Attachments

• 20190203_162003.jpg
    20190203_162003.jpg
    954.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190203_161954.jpg
    20190203_161954.jpg
    1,002 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom