The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

um... :hmmmm: nevermind... we won't go there brotha.

:peacetwo:
????
whats that supposed to mean? where were we going that were now not?
Aww... did you get more than a 3pack?

Ah! I'll lone him my invisibility-dome-piercing glasses!
i'll have to turn on the emp blasting invisibility-dome-piercing glasses counter measure then (it stains all the area the glasses cover day-glo pink)

of the cc i have 1 fem auto only, had no idea it was a cup winner 6 weeks ago during my selection time,,

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

????
whats that supposed to mean? where were we going that we're now not?

i'll have to turn on the emp blasting invisibility-dome-piercing glasses counter measure then (it stains all the area the glasses cover day-glo pink)

of the cc i have 1 fem auto only, had no idea it was a cup winner 6 weeks ago during my selection time,,

Now, I'm worried :bitingnails:

MW3 thing Gator, back to cannabis, how about them TP's brotha, get them good and pollinated?

ok my dahlings! heres some fresh pics of my fresh gear! 1st shot is before correcting the color on my cam, i figured out that my cam can do an auto correction if i go to the white balance setting and crack off a shot while its on screen and then all subsequent shots are perfectly colored. hooray!!
DSCI0903.JPG
DSCI09091.JPG
DSCI0906.JPG
DSCI0907.JPG
DSCI09181.JPG
DSCI0917.JPG
DSCI0923.JPG

:thumb:Doode, I just love the cab shot with the labels. Original and very well done like all else you do.:thumb:

tp's? what means this "tp's"?

oh good god, TP- Trailer Park my good brotha.

Dudes...Haven't you guys already had that confusing conversation??^^^
Lmao...
Nice new gear there Biddy! Cant wait to see what you can do with it!

:thumb:Doode, I just love the cab shot with the labels. Original and very well done like all else you do.:thumb:
thank you sir you are kind far to kind!:thumb:

Dudes...Haven't you guys already had that confusing conversation??^^^
Lmao...
Nice new gear there Biddy! Cant wait to see what you can do with it!
i know it i feel very privileged and proud i hope i can make you all proud of me, without you and 420mag and most of all spiffy none of what i do would be happening its all you baby!!:thumb::high-five::thanks:

You have some great looking plants i may go with bpn since i keep reading so much about it. Great job very interestin journal:goodjob:

trailer park?? um i dont know what your referring to? i dont live in a trailer park, do you? oh im so confused? i think i need to go smoke some "trailor trash"lol

yea thats what I meant LOL :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom