:thanks: This one is for you FPF. Hope th light is up to par.:grinjoint::

IMG_77541.JPG

And on that note Good Night:ganjamon:

Looking good, and keep pics like this coming! I gotta spread the love before giving ya more, and I'm now subscribed as well! :peace:

Awesome setup on the light (and the rest of the grow of course)!!

I have 5 CFLs I just swapped for a bank of T5s I am thinking of doing exactly the same thing with. Yours looks fantastic.

+Reps if I can.

:welldone::rollit::peace:

thanx guys. And I must give Matagrowa his due respect. He came up with one hell of a reflector. This is the second one I've built at this point. The first was given to a friend, cause his ballast burned out. And is he stoked on it. So big ups to FPF, Roseman and MataGrowa as well as all those who help put together the cfl light tutorial. Its been a big help, I'm sure not to only me but anyone else whos' ever taken advantage of the tutorial. I will post the cost and details of building it this evening.
Thanx again!!

Good work Butch. nothin beats DIY in satisfaction level when it works.

This type of fixture does work pretty good. I was just going to use it for veg but for several reasons my Sour Diesel are riding it out with this fixture. I just posted some pics in my journal, the Sour D have a ton of trichs two days short of 6 weeks. I'm burning 2- 2700k and 6- 5000k 55w cfl's.

So last night I completed my new DWC set up. its 4 5 gallon buckets, I put in the flowering area. They all contain 4 I foot tall LA WOMEN. This is her chance to show me shes' worthy of staying aboard the program. This is a test run not only for the strain but the system as well.I'm working on editing those picts right now. So be suer to check in a bit. They wwill be posted here. Thanx

Ooooh I am excited to see the new setup. Been messing with the 5g myself. I scored an E&G controller for $75 w/two pumps. And my scrog has a sort of flood/drain/hempy/E&G combo thing going that's working nicely.

Dang - I wish if I typed more here - your pics would come faster - I really wanna work on mine - but I wanna see yours first ;)

:peace::rollit:

bring on the pics!

Back
Top Bottom