Here are some photos of the SOG of BLACK MIST:

SOG_3.JPG

SOG1.JPG

SOG_.JPG

I'll fallow up with more in a bit.

:ganjamon:

Yea those Mist's are looking great dude. Now this NFT system you say you done this trip before? They say they put out some hella growth. I can see where as long as your not scared of bigger numbers where ya can do a fast 'trip' as I say. I been thinking of dutch leach alot lately. Maybe it's the buck rodger looks. Or posiably the flood and ebb table. But I heard areo and foggers are the 'best'. Man the biggest argueement in the grow world, the 'best'. Thats system you have is it like a cross NFT + Areo? Hense the spray jets? Buds looking sweet Butcher GL on the harvest.

Yeah the mist is in the aero/nft. I must admit I love that system. Normally you run the aero on/ off all day. But I'm actually getting away w/ feeding them every 2 hours w/ the lights on. +h and I didn't do that on purpose, I did that by accident due to setting the plug in the wrong outlet. Such a stoner move..:rofl:..anyhow they are thrive'n that way. And as we all know if it ain't broken don't fix it right. And yeah I've done this system for years. The aero modification is the first run. So you all see what I have seen what it can and will put out. I haven't done anything extra, and if I do it will be documented and posted.

Oh and I'm working on a PVC/DWC/E&F set up right now, just to see how the performance would do. I just gotta run a couple ideas' across Roseman and a couple of The Deep Water Culture to make sure I get an accurate Oxygen/H2O mixture. I must admit that's one thing that I have always done, I always run my mods to any system by the people who know them best, this is to ensure the best outcome possible.

Hey Butcher and norcaliwood, I've been reading through your thread here and see you're considering another system. Here's a pic from a friend who's helping me set up a new grow space. I'll be about 1/5 this size, but check out the growth! I've got a few more pics in my thread and a bit of an explanation to go with it.

7234.jpg

His yields are amazing, he just finished one where he pushed the size of the plants, all were 5' when he chopped, averaged 22 oz. per plant. Sounds too good to be true, if I get 1/4 per plant I'll be in heaven!

Thanx. I saw that yesterday and was (((AMAZED))) to say the least. +h I'm not switching out, I'm just play'n madd scientist again. Its sooo relaxing building systems and watching them do their thing. -m trying to devolop a new system. The only kink is the oxyen levels so far.

High Butcher! Took a bit of reading to catch up but well worth the time! Those Black Mist are some sweet looking ladies for sure. I sure wish we had the opportunities for legal grows up here in CanaDuh. I'm looking to go minimum plants with maximum yield after I get done with some breeding of my own. I'm thinking one leggy KaliMist per tub in a ScroG setup. Long veg time to fill up the screen but I could start one every six weeks for a total of three plants, one clone and one mum to keep it at five all the time. If the new laws come into effect here any over five will be considered a commercial grow. I figure I can get 3/4 lb every six weeks that way. I may have to change my nutes a couple or three times every grow instead of running straight through without a nute change. lol

I sure hope those Black Mist babies go commercial as I'd love to grow a few of those! +Reps for your lovely ladies! :bong:

C'ya L8r!

:peace:

Thanx lab. I got a friend who did a scrog with 1 plant per a 5 gallon bucket. next time I go to his house I'll take a pict. they are amazing. hw set it up so they can go outdoor along w/ indoor. He just harvested and yeilded 4 ounces per plant with it. he did 4. Veg long, but a perfectly even canopy. I'll try to get there tonight. And thanx for the REP.

Thanx DRo & FPF:thanks:
I will be putting all the Bubba into darkness tonight. The LA women has got maybe a a week or 2 if that. she isnt a big yeilder. its just not in her genetics. I can honestly say that. CauseI used the same set up as i did inthe past w/ all of the dirty girls I have journaled in the past. But she still smells hellagood. I'm hoping if I give her another week she'll put some more weight on, but honestly i dont see that happening. Wish her luck.

Back
Top Bottom