Ok so quick update on week 8:

got some wierd stuff going on this time. So these are picts from the LA Women mom under cfls'. every pict is a different leaf:

IMG_8103.JPG

IMG_8105.JPG

IMG_8106.JPG

IMG_8107.JPG

Ok now the rest:

IMG_8109.JPG

IMG_8110.JPG

and well the ladies that just went into flower:

IMG_81141.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

:ganjamon:

I have the SAME thing going on on most of my Powerkush leaves. I thought it would just be one or 2 with extra fans and stems. Nope almost every BIG fan leaf has a weird extra fan. You have one big family there man. Looks like a handful, in a good way of course ;)

Nice update Butch.

Never seen a fan leaf grow an extra leafy stem like that. And on more than one location. That would keep folks from trimming them I bet.

yeah this small SOG will be sorted through to see what I like and dont like. Its a variety of strains. Not a good idea in hydro. but i kow each of these strains and have adjusted the nutrients to cater to all of them at once. The sativas can be very stuborn, so the ppm shave to stay onthe light side. I dont get the new growth thing. That first ict is a new branch growing out of the leaf, not just a leaf. I always figured ever since the seed popped that it was unstable, but this much..DAMN!!Like Pits LA women Seed 3 seeedlings out of 1 seed, How that and healthy to boot. But I give the healthy part credit to team Pit on that.

Nice update Butch.

Never seen a fan leaf grow an extra leafy stem like that. And on more than one location. That would keep folks from trimming them I bet.

Thanx, I'm going to try to grow them out like that. SO I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on that.

:rofl: If time permits I gotta get out there soon, Its been a while since I've spents some time in MI. maybe head up north while I'm out there, dunno got alot of things going on this summer. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you updated if I can. Fishing and a bong, the fish would be high within the first hour of being there..LOL

Pit could grow anything with anything as a nute..Team Pit was Blessed to a natrual growers.

Back
Top Bottom