The Cannabis Project

I would have been so mad that it was 2 short of 1000 after all that counting...idk why lol

Lmao. Well yeah. But hey maybe I droped a few someplace lol

lol... I count out around 100 of them, weigh them, and then weigh the entire mess.... it gets you to within 3 or 4 seeds accuracy.

Lmao, NOW ya tell me hahaha

20200716_121326.jpg

All sealed airtight and ready for future use...
Nope, didn't count this time lol

Hey guys... Here is the first look of the plants, got a few planted so I can cull out any males.

Same soil as previously being all natural nutrients and only feeding water, they are growing a little slower then I expect but are growing none the less.

The flowering plant is a bag seed and I really have no idea what it is lol does smell a little like diesel and is looking decent right now.

20200725_164446.jpg

IMG_20200726_161610.jpg
IMG_20200726_161602.jpg

1st male from the bunch of seedlings here, I'm going to assume that this strain will end up being fairly short in height based upon that all the seedlings are small and this one is showing sex at only 3 inches tall. Maybe its because this soil is 100% organic?? While the mother plant was half way growing before introducing all natural nutrients... that being said both parents do grow a decent size in tents and turn into monsters when grown outside.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Very interesting! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one show that’s small! I have idea why it would, just over 2 weeks?

Yeah basically just over a few weeks old. Was suprising to see it show sex so quickly, but males usually do show quicker in general. Too bad tho, cause it's a nice looking one lol o well, got a few more here to wait on and hopefully most are females.

Yeah for sure males show way quicker than females. Interesting though to say the least. Fingers crossed on the rest for ya man.

Lol one of them is bound to me female right ;)

Back
Top Bottom