The Cannabis Project

Yep, how many left to sex now brother?

So far several left. I've got 4 strains started here besides DK and I found a male Critical kush strain growin. I'm likely going to toss it as I dont want it to pollenate my other plants.

Getting close to chop time.
20200801_050022.jpg
20200801_050101.jpg

I'm slowly working my way through thread. You've laid out some good stuff in here. I remember growing some of those parents of the strain crosses we see today. I dabbled with some breeding back then too. Loved it. It's like mad science for stoned nerds. Breeding isn't that hard you just have to follow the rules. Thanks for this thread. Great stuff.

I'm slowly working my way through thread. You've laid out some good stuff in here. I remember growing some of those parents of the strain crosses we see today. I dabbled with some breeding back then too. Loved it. It's like mad science for stoned nerds. Breeding isn't that hard you just have to follow the rules. Thanks for this thread. Great stuff.

I appreciate that you took the time to follow along here ;) Glad you like the info and thread.
Yes it's like being a mad scientist muahahhaa.
I tend to get bored quickly so it makes for and interesting "squirrel" tent lol

Well done, CB! Top work on the seed run. I’m inspired! How fun.

Thanks DD, was lots of fun. Hopefully all the females turn out great and then when I find a special one, make fem seeds.

Found 3 more confirmed Males from KD strain.
However I've confirmed the remaining are 99% females. So it's a great day. I'm not keeping any of the KD males, even tho they are good looking and smell potent. I've got lots of Daddys pollen still if needed. Let's see how nice these females turn out to be. I'll likely take clones from the best in growth, smell, node spacing ect and attempt using GA3 to self the select female to gain Feminized seeds of Kosher Daddy, only providing that the selected females make the grade.

20200804_181849.jpg
Main plant, soooo badly wanna cut this down.
20200804_181907.jpg
20200804_181929.jpg
20200804_182006.jpg
#3 pic.....this should be submitted into the bud of the month pic. Can I make submissions or suggest them from my end? Maybe I should read up on that thread before asking a redundant question...lol. Anyways, she a beauty. Excellent work CB.

Thanks Brother.. Soon as She pops outta the dirt I'll add more photos.

Will be growing this on 12/12 schedule to determine sex and then will toss her outside to see how she looks.

Will be feeding her Goat Poop and Earth Worm Castings for Nutrients, untill flower...
Mmmm goat n worm sheeeet. Great stuff. Congrats on the seeds. I love making my own seed.

That pink bud does look amazing, how’s it smell? I’ve never seen or smelled CBD in real life

Why is pink bud CBD? Lol
Smells like a strong kush smell, nothing discernable exactly, just strong, sticky Cannabis ;) wish I knew what strain this plant is, cause I should have cloned it to make seeds lol O well, there is always the next seeds.

Back
Top Bottom