The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters

If you've ever bent over to pick something up and the dogs licks your ass.... You might be a pothead lol
If youve ever sat in a room for hours staring at plants..... You might be a pothead
If youve ever inhaled a flaming ball of plant material..... YOU are a pothead
:cheesygrinsmiley:

What up Lex Luther :cheesygrinsmiley: the light is a mars II 400 watt with the veg/flower switches. You have the reflector right? Ive been really happy with these led lights. You cant go wrong for the money. I keep mine around 16-18" above the canopy.

Ya i got the reflector 96X5. Ya mars hydro makes a good light for a good price! Im not a 100% sure how far above the canopy i have my light its atleast 14 inches lol. Hey say what can you tell me about the sour diesel strain i saw its in your poll and signature but i dont recall seeing it (probably journals blurring for me again lol). If you have flowered it already does it stretch alot? I been thinking about getting that strain cause i want a sativa but i also have to keep in mind my height restrictions lol. Any feedback on sour d would be great.

Hey Lex, I am happy to talk about the Sour D. The Sour D is sativa dom and is known to stretch. This one was topped 2 times and put on 12/12 at 9" tall. At Day 17 from the flip the sourD is now 18" tall with 4 main colas. So she has basically doubled in size so far. I like topping two times because it seems to control hight well and makes it easy to open up the bud sites for better light penetration. After seeing Stages sourD i had to grow some.
image6247.jpeg
image6246.jpeg

This is the Og kush at the same point in flower. She was also topped 2 times. Her hight is 15", so a few inches less then the Sour
image6248.jpeg

OG Kush on the left and Sour Diesel on the right
image6249.jpeg

Hey Lex, I am happy to talk about the Sour D. The Sour D is sativa dom and is known to stretch. This one was topped 2 times and put on 12/12 at 9" tall. At Day 17 from the flip the sourD is now 18" tall with 4 main colas. So she has basically doubled in size so far. I like topping two times because it seems to control hight well and makes it easy to open up the bud sites for better light penetration. After seeing Stages sourD i had to grow some.
image6247.jpeg
image6246.jpeg

This is the Og kush at the same point in flower. She was also topped 2 times. Her hight is 15", so a few inches less then the Sour
image6248.jpeg

OG Kush on the left and Sour Diesel on the right
image6249.jpeg

Wow so the Sour D didn't stretch that much more then a indica! Is it super smelly or just average smelly lol? I'm thinking I may have found my first strain to purchase lol.

Wow so the Sour D didn't stretch that much more then a indica! Is it super smelly or just average smelly lol? I'm thinking I may have found my first strain to purchase lol.
No the stretch wasnt too bad. Probably would have been more with no topping. Not much smell yet but im sure that will change in a few weeks.

Thanks for answering my questions NF! I think im gonna order some in a couple weeks. Do you know whether or not its one of those hard to clone strains? If ya don't know it's alright im still in research mode lol

excellent update brother :)

loving the shape they grew into, one good top is all it takes after all ;)

Thanks for the comps fellers.

I found an excuse to take a small sample from the Huckleberry :cheesygrinsmiley: to check out how the seeds are looking. These are the first seeds ive ever made. They are Huckleberry X Huckleberry feminized seeds. First off i dont think i ever gave any strain info on the Montana Huckleberry. They were made by a friend of mine and grower on this site. She is a cross of DJ Short Blueberry and Strawberry Cough that was made, then she was bred back to the Blueberry. This project has been in the works for about 3+ years. Flowering in 8-9 weeks with tight dense nuggets that smell like sweet juicy berries. The smell is mmmmmmm.:drool:i think two of the seeds are already viable.
image6292.jpeg
image6293.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom