The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

Its been a long time since i have grown in soil so i wouldnt know if bulk performs worse in soil. But my question is why grow in soil at aĺl if growing hydro. Hydro is superior in every way so i would ditch soil. The only way its worth growing in soil is when its a fully organic super soil and you dont want to buy nutrients. Other wise just ditch soil for coco or other hydro, you will vet bigger stronger plants grow faster and better quality. I dont buy into the whole soil gives best weeds, ive never seen soil produce what hydro can ever. Just food for thought.

Its been a long time since i have grown in soil so i wouldnt know if bulk performs worse in soil. But my question is why grow in soil at aĺl if growing hydro. Hydro is superior in every way so i would ditch soil. The only way its worth growing in soil is when its a fully organic super soil and you dont want to buy nutrients. Other wise just ditch soil for coco or other hydro, you will vet bigger stronger plants grow faster and better quality. I dont buy into the whole soil gives best weeds, ive never seen soil produce what hydro can ever. Just food for thought.

Did you read my whole post? The soil is a test seed/plant. I explained above. It started when I wanted to test one year old dried out rapid rooters to make sure I could germinate in them before trying my good seeds.
I agree hydro is much better.

In this case I was growing out a mom and couldn't bring myself to pitch it. Anyhow over the course of a few bulks in soil and my poor gardening I couldn't keep them from having deficiencies. My ebb and flow is a totally different story.

Sorry i hadnt read the whole post. But the statement is just a general one really. I dont get soil growing when someone has grown hydro unless they messed the hydro up somehow. Even if i were to grow outdoors id use coco as opposed to soil. The post wasnt meant to be me having a go at any one by the way, i was just voicing what i was thinking when i read the plant looked like it was having some issues.

Peace.

I've always had trouble with indoor soil grows. So with this one I took a I don't care about it attitude so I could experiment. I did a foliar spray on her and she's really greened up. I know my ph is off. My pen will be here Saturday. I hope I didn't sound rude. I appreciate your input Cultivator. Thank You.

How's it going I know I am a little late but I hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair as I will be growing this strain shortly and might have a go at DWC/ RDWC there looking good so far and I see you have the cultivator on board the mans a growing machine he really knows this strain to, so good luck and keep them green! Cheers

You're just being a twat and I can't believe you'd speak to anybody like that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was I really that bad or you giving me a hard time?

Cultivator how long should I veg these? I only have the one 600 watt light. They're getting pretty big and fast. Will take another picture.ive topped them twice now. it's close to being three weeks.
420-magazine-mobile879786952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1953007950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1773771795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile814231420.jpg
closeup of my dirt test seed/plant. Lsted it today. It really perked up after a foliar spray.
420-magazine-mobile776933210.jpg

With 1 light i wouldnt give them more than 1 more week in the dwc because they will get big mate.

Thank You. That's what I was thinking too. I was thinking bout ordering another light but really can't afford it at the moment.

I have a question.
Both seeds are supposed to be female dr kripplings Incredible Bulk. So why the diff in size? Ones taller and really stretching. The other staying short and tight. Makes me think male vs female.
Your thoughts appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1495466009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429718834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom