The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Quick [update]
Earlier flowering tent:
1E34A730-7A7A-4F9D-B410-994DA1240F89.jpeg

Later flowering tent:
0DA55F8B-B3AD-4CC1-A42D-65B6AF2A9E05.jpeg

The people staying in the studio arrived here today and I really should harvest four of these any minute. Especially the Black Cherry Punch it’s looking a bit ripe. I guess a week shouldn’t hurt too bad. Got to keep the humidity down.

The hanging stuff is looking perfect. I wanted to jar it up before the guests got here but it just needs another day or three. I smoked a couple bong loads of Unknown OG (f2) #1 and it was awesome. It has the same flavor as the Dogbutt except much more gassy and less berry. Wish I had clones, even though it was short it seems like it’ll yield well.

Thanks!

:passitleft:

Well Damn Doc!!!!!!!! Great pics man, those are gonna be some spears!
Yeah man it’s looking great, thanks for the clones! The other two are under a bit more watts so might be bigger, hard to see them in the over crowded tent though. Shed’s Candida has basically taken over everything in there.

I’m starting to get a bit of leaf damage which I thought was just wind damage due to my overuse of fans, but now I’m thinking my nutes might be a little strong or out of PH. So I bought a PH meter, and my new mix comes out to 5.3 which I think is a bit low. It was also at about 1300ppm which I think is too high, although my “filtered” water starts at about 400ppm.

I’ve now started alternating every two days between MaxiBloom with CalMag+, and MegaCrop with CalMag+, instead of mixing them all together. Which seems to be going better.

Got the IIP and Unknown OG jar’d up. Seems to have dried perfectly in 8 days. The first couple days it was about 70%RH in the drying tent but dropped to about 60% the last 6 days. Which I think worked out great. I tried a couple joints last night and they’re both awesome but of course need cure time.

Several months ago I donated some seeds, an old tent, my Mars lights, and a bit of MegaCrop to a buddy and he came over yesterday with an oz of some awesome Unknown OG, and some Obi Wan OG Kush. He followed my hempy instructions perfectly. The only issue he had was a slight calcium issue due to his tap water being too good so he added more calmag and never had a single leaf spot since. Very happy for him and feel like a gold medal winning coach. :D

Just weighed up the IIP at 67g and the Unknown #1 at 65g. Really shows that plant size/height doesn’t determine weight. The Unknown was about 18” and the IIP was around 36”. They both seem to have dried perfectly.

Unknown OG #1 has a real what I call an OG smell, earthy with fuel-like overtones. It’s got a lot more fuel and a lot less floral than it’s mother did, but it’s similar. Burns almost perfectly in a joint, now just to let it sit for about a month. I really wish I had clones of this one. I do have lots of seeds, although this is the only Indica pheno I’ve had.
19923EB1-FF5D-4A5E-9089-0CDF4762C24C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom