The Mars Hydro FC-E4800 Sponsored Grow Journal: 3 Classic Strains In Soil

You might try vacuuming them off with a dustbuster-
It works well for whiteflies, so maybe for thrips too?
You won't get them all, but it should "thin the herd" a little...
What a great idea. I can make a smaller nozzle for it.
I think i will defoliate also, something I do not usually do until they've finished their stretch. But needs must.
Shes already going berserk, so I need to act fast:confused:

So I have never seen a thrip nor even heard about them until this thread..... what in the actual deepest part of insect hell are those thing!? I see why some of the members say to scorch the plants if they have em....theyre scary looking.

I made this for ya:laugh:

main-qimg-715690c26da7ac4c5caebf0f236bbf2e~2.jpeg

So I have never seen a thrip nor even heard about them until this thread..... what in the actual deepest part of insect hell are those thing!? I see why some of the members say to scorch the plants if they have em....theyre scary looking.

I made this for ya:laugh:

main-qimg-715690c26da7ac4c5caebf0f236bbf2e~2.jpeg
That's had me and her in stitches :rofl: cheers mate. I'm gona print this one out and hang it in my tent.. love it.

I was thinking, should this be moved to off topic? but its quite relative I believe. So alls good.

But I will double check, as I don't want to come across like there are double standards...

It's still got us buckled up with the giggles :rofl::thumb:

Hopefully you have picked up some tips too mate. Prevention is better than cure. I would hate to see you have a pest issue whilst your doing so well.

I just used a cotton bud or cue tip or whatever you lot over call them in foreign lands, covered in honey and dabbed them all off.
”Topsipuikko or vanupuikko” in Finnish, no problem lmao :rofl:

It was quite therapeutic actually, the oscillating fan sounded like a breeze blowing over a choppy sea and i was immersed in my own little world, searching for the buggers.
Oi Paul we’ve to link up. Bong race first then the soothing sounds of the sea from youtube and we search for those fuckken buggers. That sounds like my type of day. Zooooooteed.

That's had me and her in stitches :rofl: cheers mate. I'm gona print this one out and hang it in my tent.. love it.

I was thinking, should this be moved to off topic? but its quite relative I believe. So alls good.

But I will double check, as I don't want to come across like there are double standards...

It's still got us buckled up with the giggles :rofl::thumb:

Hopefully you have picked up some tips too mate. Prevention is better than cure. I would hate to see you have a pest issue whilst your doing so well.
Everything you and the select few who chat with me say....goes into the vault (the nuggin) and stored for future reference or used asap. But good glad I was able to shed some laughter to you and yours....I know things have been tough for you so I'm glad I could help in one aspect.:high-five:

Edit: and I'm on topic .. I read the words picture...thrip...and fire... I just smashed it all together lol

And I'm looking into mini mantis for the tent kinda like a few gaurd dogs... Chemicals work but I think I'd like the interaction with them better.

And I'm looking into mini mantis for the tent kinda like a few gaurd dogs... Chemicals work but I think I'd like the interaction with them better.
They have some interactive ones on Amazon!
mantis.jpg

”Topsipuikko or vanupuikko” in Finnish, no problem lmao :rofl:

Oi Paul we’ve to link up. Bong race first then the soothing sounds of the sea from youtube and we search for those fuckken buggers. That sounds like my type of day. Zooooooteed.
Hei kaveri
A topsipuikko covered in honey. That works too :laugh:

I'm in for that bong race :laugh: sounds like my perfect day too. Sounds of the sea, holding hands
Searching for the little buggers. :laugh:
I've been over your way 20 years ago, Prospecting for gold. If my memory serves me correctly, it was in the zutto River in lapland. The people were ultra friendly. We are planning on going back sometime, when she's well enough..

Everything you and the select few who chat with me say....goes into the vault (the nuggin) and stored for future reference or used asap. But good glad I was able to shed some laughter to you and yours....I know things have been tough for you so I'm glad I could help in one aspect.:high-five:

Edit: and I'm on topic .. I read the words picture...thrip...and fire... I just smashed it all together lol
My vault door doesn't close. Everything I keep in there, keeps escaping:laugh: ive got to write everything down, or the knowledge will vanish forever. Glad we all help you mate, its what this community is all about..
And yeah it helped loads mate. Laughter is the best form of medicine :high-five:

It's definitely on topic mate. Just I've got to be ultra careful about everything I post or respond too. I've got to follow the guidelines to the letter and more. But it's cool.
Just logged on and looked at it again and it's started us off again:rofl:

Now the mantis things are a new one on me. Imagine those buggers escaping out of your tent and getting into your corn flakes. No thanks :laugh:

You must live in Georgia. I lived there and saw bugs the size of small buildings and Blue ants, God help me, they had huge blue ants
I'm not that far south. The bad bugs must be migrating due to climate change.

I've spent a lot of time in the south though. In South Carolina we used to shoot mosquitoes with a .38 caliber pistol!

I'm not that far south. The bad bugs must be migrating due to climate change.

Good, us Northern folk have it better anyway....I better go even further up if they're heading this way
I've spent a lot of time in the south though. In South Carolina we used to shoot mosquitoes with a .38 caliber pistol!
I don't doubt that for a second!! I walked with a 9mm for chiggers in Indiana!

Yes all natural clove oil, peppermint, and rosemary. No heavy metals and no residue.. kinda funky smell (clove) but not bad...and thanks I'm not parcé promoting this product just merely saying it worked for me lol
WTF is 'parce'?
If you mean the Latin for as such or intrinsically, it's 'per se' which translates literally as 'for each item as is'
Sorry, but an unfortunate infliction of OCD and pedantry is my cross to bear

I've been over your way 20 years ago, Prospecting for gold. If my memory serves me correctly, it was in the zutto River in lapland
Oh boy only Chinese tourists calling it zutto or some shit… :laugh: not to mention the place name in fin ”Päijänne” LOOL. Try to pronounce that XD.
And thats not even lapland yet, but yeah

@Growings , hi good morning yes that's the word I was looking for. I have never thought to Google it so my apologies. I am not the best word smith or penman, I just try to get my point across. So thank you for the proper spelling of the word and upon searching "parcé" it comes up as "bro" or "dude" in Columbian or in french parce means "because"... Thanks for teaching me something new :thumb:

Oh boy only Chinese tourists calling it zutto or some shit… :laugh: not to mention the place name in fin ”Päijänne” LOOL. Try to pronounce that XD.
And thats not even lapland yet, but yeah
So my memory didn't serve me correct then:laugh: zutto is easier to say than that anyway.
You know what us foreigners are like:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom