The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Pretty much summed my life up.. lol. Can't wait to get back to only one tent in flower again! Will be more work initially with having 2 flower and 1 veg tent but I'll be getting a break at least in 6 weeks :)
I know it did lol and good, you deserve a break after a wonderful harvest and grow. Any plans for your extra downtime?

I know it did lol and good, you deserve a break after a wonderful harvest and grow. Any plans for your extra downtime?
No downtime lol I'm just going to have 1 veg tent and 1 flower from now on instead of starting 2 runs simultaneously I'll stagger from now on. I am throwing in a couple of autos which is new for me lol. But other than that I'll be sticking to one grow in flower at once :)

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. Actually, I wonder that quite often. Like how did did get chosen to grow these girls? I am always the one applauding them and second guessing myself!

:rofl: oh totally an "ordinary baby way"! He through it in the kiddie pool :laugh:
Don't second guess - always plunge forward - sometimes the "mistakes" we make shrink into the background when a new discovery is made. Always make lemonade out of lemons.

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. Actually, I wonder that quite often. Like how did did get chosen to grow these girls? I am always the one applauding them and second guessing myself!

:rofl: oh totally an "ordinary baby way"! He through it in the kiddie pool :laugh:
You know there are "play" cellphones you can purchase for babies (bet they have waterproof ones too). It's ALWAYS a somethun...:slide:

No downtime lol I'm just going to have 1 veg tent and 1 flower from now on instead of starting 2 runs simultaneously I'll stagger from now on. I am throwing in a couple of autos which is new for me lol. But other than that I'll be sticking to one grow in flower at once :)
The staggering is still nice...little load off of your brain lol...autos will be fun!! You know I love those! Got 4 more on their way!
Don't second guess - always plunge forward - sometimes the "mistakes" we make shrink into the background when a new discovery is made. Always make lemonade out of lemons.
ABSOLUTELY! You know I'm a positive person
You know there are "play" cellphones you can purchase for babies (bet they have waterproof ones too). It's ALWAYS a somethun...:slide:
As if he doesn't have like 4 of them and a real one that isn't hooked up to any line...he wants Mama's phone :hmmmm:

@Krissi1982 - I have to honestly say my life would be quite boring and stale without your "enlightening" tales of raising children. I get great smiling satisfaction from your posts - reminds me of helping raise my grandson many years ago. Today, I wonder where all my energy came from during that time - and - I was only a grandparent - I could send him home to his Mom when he "bent my last nerve". How do you ever do it all? Sure you are not the "fabled" AI-robe ELF?
:bravo:

The staggering is still nice...little load off of your brain lol...autos will be fun!! You know I love those! Got 4 more on their way!

ABSOLUTELY! You know I'm a positive person

As if he doesn't have like 4 of them and a real one that isn't hooked up to any line...he wants Mama's phone :hmmmm:
He's a smart one...I do not envy you his teenage years.

@Krissi1982 - I have to honestly say my life would be quite boring and stale without your "enlightening" tales of raising children. I get great smiling satisfaction from your posts - reminds me of helping raise my grandson many years ago. Today, I wonder where all my energy came from during that time - and - I was only a grandparent - I could send him home to his Mom when he "bent my last nerve". How do you ever do it all? Sure you are not the "fabled" AI-robe ELF?
:bravo:
I don't know how I missed this one....aww I'm glad I can bring nostalgia to your life of a wonderful time. You are welcome to live vicariously through me and all of his shenanigans...I have been told I came from a pod rather than my mother's uterus lmao

Omg look what I found on this phone! My 1st grow set up in June before I even got a single tent, a real light or any kind of set up and a month before I found 420!

Oh how far we have come friends in 7 short months (in 3 days)!

The little plants in a couple were peas and tomatoes btw in case anyone was wondering why they looked so weird lol

20210709_172953.jpg

20210715_132515.jpg

20210717_230005.jpg

20210719_172440.jpg

You've come a long way! Awesome looking girls in the current setup and even in the old setup. Caught up and happy to see your ladies looking so scrumptious and sexy. Blessings '82!
Gee thanks for taking that time to catch up on my girls! Feeling the love Baked!

Checking back on Onyx after her trim as I always do and I think I got her just right...

This is how you know you trimmed a girl up the way she wanted.. plus some bonus little budding pics!

It's one of my favorite things to see a girl asking for some light, to trim her and go back and see her happy as can be!

Love being a green Mama:green_heart:

20220117_181803.jpg

20220117_181752.jpg

20220117_181902.jpg

20220117_181744.jpg

20220117_181839.jpg

20220117_181830.jpg

20220117_181847.jpg
They look so happy to be in your care Krissi!

Omg look what I found on this phone! My 1st grow set up in June before I even got a single tent, a real light or any kind of set up and a month before I found 420!

Oh how far we have come friends in 7 short months (in 3 days)!

The little plants in a couple were peas and tomatoes btw in case anyone was wondering why they looked so weird lol

20210709_172953.jpg

20210715_132515.jpg

20210717_230005.jpg

20210719_172440.jpg
I think you went beginner to expert and skipped the intermediate phase. Even your beginner's effort here shows knowledgeable expertise.

They look so happy to be in your care Krissi!
That makes my green heart happy!!!
I think you went beginner to expert and skipped the intermediate phase. Even your beginner's effort here shows knowledgeable expertise.
Oh I'm definitely still in intermediate! Have you seen some of these grows around this forum recently, including yours?!

Ammy Jr focus today! MY 1st attempt at a monster crop reveg

20220119_104429.jpg

20220119_104442.jpg

20220119_104415.jpg

20220119_105155.jpg

Hat makes my green heart happy!!!

Oh I'm definitely still in intermediate! Have you seen some of these grows around this forum recently, including yours?!

Ammy Jr focus today! MY 1st attempt at a monster crop reveg

20220119_104429.jpg

20220119_104442.jpg

20220119_104415.jpg

20220119_105155.jpg
Go, AMMY jr, GO!

The preparation of moving all the girls to the flowering tent has both commenced and ended. All are situated in the flower tent comfortably, however I had to do it. Used some TV tables and some extra pots along with some plywood chunks to even the canopy out and fit the 5 girls in as best as I could.

This girl had to get creative!

@East Coast Marley420, you will be happy to know I reinforced each 4 points with an extra tie and that ended up giving me another inch above Gigi, too!

Took a couple of Onyx while I had her out, glare from the @Mars Hydro FC4800 got her a little though this time lol Thank you again so much for the opportunity to show off this masterpiece of a light to this community and beyond!

Cheers to the Amazon Part II!

Thank you @Prescription Blend as always for your amazing nutes that I rave about!

Big shout out to @Weed Seeds Express for these fine genetic specimens that have been turning heads!

Biggest shout out to all my journal friends and family! I am always so happy and eager to share my journey and my grows with you all!

20220119_211903~2.jpg

20220119_211926.jpg

20220119_212904.jpg

20220119_212825.jpg

20220119_212733.jpg

20220119_212738.jpg

20220119_212733~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom