The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Old Salt Wow, sounds like I would like your wife! She apparantly has good taste in books at least. I got so hooked on him in the late 90s I ordered every book that I could find that was written by him, and then I sat down and read all of them in the order that he first wrote them. It was a long year, but I did get them all read, and I can not think of a single book that I didn't at least like, almost all of them I totally loved. That man was a great writer.

I just mixed up an 18l batch of nutrients. Th pH of the RO water was 7.0. I ground down the balls with my coffee/herb grinder. Heated 1l of the water to 70°C/158°F. I added 28.5gm Mega Crop (6gm/gal). The pH dropped to 5.3, so I used pH up to bring it to 6.0.

The grinder worked well to neuter the balls. Heating the water worked well to dissolve the MC. That pH value of 5.3 pretty much ensures that I'll keep checking & adjusting the pH for coco/perlite.

Just finishing up my first mega crop grow. Harvested half and I'm on track for about 4oz yield. That's off 3 small autos in a tiny cabinet and a 65W quantum board. The MC was pretty simple to mix up in a 4 litre batch to feed all 3. I added some bio silica in the first weeks and biobizz topmax through flower. Plants always looked a nice healthy green. Cheap, easy and seems to have done the job nicely. Will definitely keep using it for future grows.

i am switching up to mega crop.
i am currently in hempy, and MC is gaining popularity in that grow style. it is being used for others as well.

i am looking for anyone posting their experience with MC. of course hempy is more relevant, but i am interested in how it performs in any media.
would like to know what your feed schedules are like, if you are following recommended doses etc.

interested about info on feeding by weight, measurement, or ppm in MC

also would like to know if you are using any additives, boosters, etc, and how you add them in to your feed schedule.

Evening bluter, I am using Mega Crop, and want to learn everything about the use, so, I'll be reading up on your thread. I'm excited. It's 7:04 se, us and it's thur. night football. Time to get ready. night

I put 3 gallons in a five gallon bucket. I bought this wave pump with a chopper type prop . It dissolved 100 grams in 20-30 minutes.
459B0798-3DB7-4FB6-B377-E4EA0784C608.png
4185B8CD-74AE-46C3-8538-51DAC8A9D5D3.jpeg

Cool, does it do salad dressings?

It came a few days early. Not that I need it just yet but I have it now.
The guys using it in Hydro have there been big PH swings?
I had a big swing with it also , my tap water has a ph of 8.3 and the MegaCrop hated it . As soon as I went back to ro water it was fine .
I have a mother plant in the in a dwc at the moment with Mc . My ph of the ro water is 7.2 and when I added 20 grams mc to it went to 6.1 . So I adjusted it to 5.6 , with 2 mL of acid . 4 gallons.
the ph took 8 days to get to 6.1 !

Well guys a big thank yu to all now my plants are booming just with a few days boy I’m super happy now I can sit back n watch these girls go got a ph pen only had strips witch did me ok for now but as all knows res it’s all about ph
6E312E8A-7997-48B1-A0D3-525245C4E943.jpeg

Amilya please give me your feedback on this product? Is it all I’ll need or is there stuff to order with it
Nope one bag of Mc that’s it

Amilya please give me your feedback on this product? Is it all I’ll need or is there stuff to order with it
I am certainly not the expert on this since I haven't actually run with it yet, but from what I am reading, this new formulation has everything you need in it already, even the magnesium... and you shouldn't need anything other than the base product.

It came a few days early. Not that I need it just yet but I have it now.
The guys using it in Hydro have there been big PH swings?
A bit I’m in tap doe but like after a few days my tap 7.5 witch ant to bad better not with that new million $water plant but will keep a closer eye to it but so far it’s turn key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom