The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

(Day 23 Veg. Cont...)
Gorilla Zkittelz : Damn i love these girls. They are so happy to get on with whatever i throw their way. The bigger girl has had to be strapped back down to hopefully stop her running away with the space. #1 Is also a great grower so far. All of them are nicely filling their pots out so hopefully wont keep me waiting long to flip them all. There is still obvious differences between them for pheno so i should get the best from them .
Onward and upward ,catch you next update. peace
20190616_173941.jpg
20190616_173900.jpg
20190616_173833.jpg
20190616_173814.jpg
20190616_173759.jpg
20190616_173743.jpg
20190616_173733.jpg

They looking great GG! Damn i'm getting excited to see these girls in flower!! :yahoo::ganjamon:

They looking great GG! Damn i'm getting excited to see these girls in flower!! :yahoo::ganjamon:
Thanks irie. starting to perform now i think. Hopefully ordering some tsl2000 later tonight to give led a good go. have spent years convinced it cant really touch hps . I cannot wait to get shown different. It will help fill it all out for the flip too hopefully. They look better every time i go in too. I check properly twice daily and they change between checks too. Still pushing them down a little to get them spread ready for the flip. I am going to use a tarp for runoff too so i can use the floor space better. too restrictive to keep them in the old nft res's.. will create a flood table to low tote i think. easier to dump then.

Here are the ladies today. Rhe light is hard to work with on the camera now theres two different bulbs lit. creates an odd light.
I am going to let them go up now and see how they look in a few days. All going well and the Bg41 has come back fighting with new growth. Phantom is kicking arse and even Os is having it now. Gorillas are beating their chests and showing their girth and cookie continues to skip along.
Sadly dealing with our 4 year being in hospital with chest infection so time is strained over last few days. She is nearly well enough to come home so we are happy.
heres some pics until i can update properly and with my new Mars TSL-2000 's running for better pics too. Delivery tomorrow ( bloody quick !!)
20190619_133305.jpg
20190619_133230.jpg
20190619_133217.jpg
20190619_133150.jpg
20190619_132957.jpg
20190619_132945.jpg
20190619_132936.jpg
20190619_132916.jpg
20190619_132733.jpg

They're filling out nicely now GG! They all seem to be in perfect health. :bravo: It's a quadline party in there!! :yahoo::headbanger::morenutes:

They're filling out nicely now GG! They all seem to be in perfect health. :bravo: It's a quadline party in there!! :yahoo::headbanger::morenutes:
Thanks irie
they are filling out well now. just need them to head skyward .

Loving the psychedelic disco you have going GG! That POG is awesome and looks like she's going to be one of the stars of the show
Thanks prof. have to agree with the pog statement too. she is very vigorous and springs back happy whenever i stake her out. Very impressed with her so far

Update Day 30 Veg :. Plenty of activity today. Finally got the time to Fit the new Sponsored Mars Hydro Lights ( Thank you @SmokeSara ) . They are looking very good and the light being given off is so bright. These girls will love this new sunshine. They easily cover my space which i was suprised to see. Roll on flowering period so i can really test their abilities. I also managed to half solve the runoff issue and have pinched the kids old pool to make a wet floor to drip tray runoff. Fingers crossed. this has given me a lot of floor space to grow them out. I think i must be close to the flip now but broke a whole productive node length off one of the Gz. I taped it heavily to attempt to keep it alive so fingers crossed here too.
Time has been an issue with a poorly daughter to get well after a hospital stay for breathing difficulties following a chest infection. She is all good now so i can get back to business.
It has been frustrating following the bust hps bulb , trying to get decent pics but thankfully the full spectrum light gives perfect colour now. yay. Pics updates can be more focused again.
To start the ball rolling i only got a few shots to update now. too tired from rebuild and feeding them to get them posing.lol

Blue Gelato 41 has been slower than the others this week but has still happily kept her heads lightwards. She does take a little longer to recover and turn than the others when re tied down. She is still looking ok though and the new growth has been rapid.

Phantom Og is continuing to be the star of the shown here for me in veg. Her growth has been great and she is a very bushy lady. She has lots of growth tips beneath all the foliage and as soon as i flip them, she will be spread out to exploit them all.

Orange Sherbet like the Pog is looking great. her mutant issues are now just her history of a difficult childhood and being picked on by her peers !. growth has been great and lots of big leaves forming to hide all those future, huge bud sites and her trim is imminent.

Gorilla Skittelz. These girls are beauties already. There are one or two splits healing from the quads but they are going brilliantly. I love training them and they are very responsive to the quad structure too. I am glad i got 4 of these to harvest. Seeing how well they grow and how great their flowering is through Prof floras Barneys thread , it makes me drool at the thought of such great smells and colours to come.

Cookie Kush is keeping up but not as vigorous as her cousins. Now she is under the same intensity of light , she will hopefully find her feet and get busy too.

I have now put the Hulkberry among these Bullies and she looks lost. lol She is 2 months older too.
The pics are a general overview for this one but please have a look through and if you see anything , please feel free to take the piss , inform me ,ask or generally to say hi and bye.
20190622_182644.jpg
20190622_182626.jpg
20190622_182621.jpg
20190622_182507.jpg
20190622_182502.jpg
20190622_182456.jpg
20190622_182301.jpg
20190622_182251.jpg
20190622_160350.jpg

Hey GG those girls are really starting to fill out nicely you will have bud sites everywhere in no time.

I'm glad your daughter is feeling better hope all is well with your family

Those new Mars lights look sweet I'm looking to add a another led to my tent. I have a 315 cmh and a hlg 135 in there now the only thing is the hlg is 4000k and I'm not so sure that's a very good spectrum for flower. Hoping to get a hlg 260 3000k or a second hlg 135 3000k.

Update Day 30 Veg :. Plenty of activity today. Finally got the time to Fit the new Sponsored Mars Hydro Lights ( Thank you @SmokeSara ) . They are looking very good and the light being given off is so bright. These girls will love this new sunshine. They easily cover my space which i was suprised to see. Roll on flowering period so i can really test their abilities. I also managed to half solve the runoff issue and have pinched the kids old pool to make a wet floor to drip tray runoff. Fingers crossed. this has given me a lot of floor space to grow them out. I think i must be close to the flip now but broke a whole productive node length off one of the Gz. I taped it heavily to attempt to keep it alive so fingers crossed here too.
Time has been an issue with a poorly daughter to get well after a hospital stay for breathing difficulties following a chest infection. She is all good now so i can get back to business.
It has been frustrating following the bust hps bulb , trying to get decent pics but thankfully the full spectrum light gives perfect colour now. yay. Pics updates can be more focused again.
To start the ball rolling i only got a few shots to update now. too tired from rebuild and feeding them to get them posing.lol

Blue Gelato 41 has been slower than the others this week but has still happily kept her heads lightwards. She does take a little longer to recover and turn than the others when re tied down. She is still looking ok though and the new growth has been rapid.

Phantom Og is continuing to be the star of the shown here for me in veg. Her growth has been great and she is a very bushy lady. She has lots of growth tips beneath all the foliage and as soon as i flip them, she will be spread out to exploit them all.

Orange Sherbet like the Pog is looking great. her mutant issues are now just her history of a difficult childhood and being picked on by her peers !. growth has been great and lots of big leaves forming to hide all those future, huge bud sites and her trim is imminent.

Gorilla Skittelz. These girls are beauties already. There are one or two splits healing from the quads but they are going brilliantly. I love training them and they are very responsive to the quad structure too. I am glad i got 4 of these to harvest. Seeing how well they grow and how great their flowering is through Prof floras Barneys thread , it makes me drool at the thought of such great smells and colours to come.

Cookie Kush is keeping up but not as vigorous as her cousins. Now she is under the same intensity of light , she will hopefully find her feet and get busy too.

I have now put the Hulkberry among these Bullies and she looks lost. lol She is 2 months older too.
The pics are a general overview for this one but please have a look through and if you see anything , please feel free to take the piss , inform me ,ask or generally to say hi and bye.
20190622_182644.jpg
20190622_182626.jpg
20190622_182621.jpg
20190622_182507.jpg
20190622_182502.jpg
20190622_182456.jpg
20190622_182301.jpg
20190622_182251.jpg
20190622_160350.jpg
Good to hear that all is well GG! They look great under the new lights! How are the temps now? Good to hear that the kid is ok as well.

Good to hear that all is well GG! They look great under the new lights! How are the temps now? Good to hear that the kid is ok as well.
temps so far been around 25-26°C . Not extracting any air yet and just running with doors slighty unzipped so no real exit point for heat yet but plan is to use the carbon filter soon as the smell starts ( my decades old carbon filter.lol) It is def cooler above the lights even without the exhaust. The heat has been from the sun on the roof and trapped loft air i think. Idea is to use more of the therma wrap before summer hits to deflect the heat altogether externally.
Daughter is backnto monster mode so all good with her thankfully. Thanks for the comments mate.

Temperature is pretty good considering you are not venting yet... glad to hear your daughter is doing well :thumb:
Thanks jimbo. I think as i used cooltubes and straight through venting , heat diff will only be small but any is better i think. I will moan in winter when i need the heat again lol.

Thanks jimbo. I think as i used cooltubes and straight through venting , heat diff will only be small but any is better i think. I will moan in winter when i need the heat again lol.
haha yeah, i remember having a huge tent that took up most of our bedroom... never need the heating on in that room ;)

Νice work men here! I love supercroping and techniques!! Keep growing! Good luck!
Welcome aboard godfather. Have to agree on the growing methods found on here. love a good supercropping, scrog , Quadline , flux , lst ect... Some amazing growers here on 420 to learn lots from. love it. drying methods are pioneering here too.

Back
Top Bottom