The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

Lol. At least you don't have a cat that comes around periodically to eat all the biggest and most lush fan leaves. It's happened twice this year already lol
seeing the stuff our old cat could eat ( full bird skeleton and some feathers in a strange looking poo on our kids trampoline, not to mention hearing him outside in the night !!) I am not suprised at all. Could be useful at defol time ?. lol
It does show some credibility to the fresh ganja being the ultimate health benefit. watched a video about the original use of it and how even weed is meant to be used fresh off the plant. Gives a lot of credibility also to the thread about using fridges to slow dry and cure.( love the chatter on it too , some pioneering stuff happening) . Animals know so much more than us without doubt.

Lol. My cat won't go near flowers. Her face goes all scrunched up like she's sank her fangs into a lemon if I put a bud near her. I've still not tried the slow and low drying method but I do want to. The problem is I can't trust the family to not balls it up. Mrs Flora would probably make my sandwiches for work at 6am and fill them full of special lettuce. Or the mother in law would feed it to her little accessory dog lol.

Lol. My cat won't go near flowers. Her face goes all scrunched up like she's sank her fangs into a lemon if I put a bud near her. I've still not tried the slow and low drying method but I do want to. The problem is I can't trust the family to not balls it up. Mrs Flora would probably make my sandwiches for work at 6am and fill them full of special lettuce. Or the mother in law would feed it to her little accessory dog lol.
love it Prof. Hard enough sharing as it is.

My cat doesn't eat em,he just likes to sleep next to them-I have to keep chasing him out of my grow room,because he also likes to sharpen his claws on "the box"
Sorry to hear about the phone mishap,she'll probably do ok,they're tough little plants...

My cat doesn't eat em,he just likes to sleep next to them-I have to keep chasing him out of my grow room,because he also likes to sharpen his claws on "the box"
Sorry to hear about the phone mishap,she'll probably do ok,they're tough little plants...
Lol and thanks Cass , looking at the break point there is two more tips emerging so she will just be a little behind her sisters hopefully. Cant go too smoothly. lol
I have always been a dog person until i met Mrs Gg and her crazy cat Marley. He hated people and was a grumpy old bastard .I grew to love cats from him when he befriended me finally. Still used to lull me into a false sense of security with his purring and allowing major fuss , then would bite me and run off. lol

Mrs Flora would probably make my sandwiches for work at 6am and fill them full of special lettuce.
Hahahaha better avoid that! :rofl::popcorn: I’ll be trying out the low and slow on my next harvest, I’ve got an extra small fridge that i’ll pull out of storage for it. @InTheShed was saying the other day that when he did it with a small batch to test it out, every time someone opened the fridge the whole kitchen smelt like bud :lot-o-toke:

Hahahaha better avoid that! :rofl::popcorn: I’ll be trying out the low and slow on my next harvest, I’ve got an extra small fridge that i’ll pull out of storage for it. @InTheShed was saying the other day that when he did it with a small batch to test it out, every time someone opened the fridge the whole kitchen smelt like bud :lot-o-toke:
hahahah. i had similar when i freeze my trim. ends with a bin liner full and still got leaf tips in random places beneath ice from a split bag. cant get it out until a defrost. everytime that freezer door opens there is a green tip runway to follow into it ! . Love the low and slow thread for innovative ideas and experiments with keeping terpines fresh and active. Do you use it ever Irie ? . I will have the 7ft fridge/freezer for my sole use soon as bought a chest freezer for family now. Just need to buy a fridge and the big one is then mine ,all mine. muah ,muah, muah ( supposed to be an evil cackle !).
Will be trying both systems with batches. Thankfully they are both frost-free so once closed with the bud in , i will be able to leave them sealed up until i check for the dryness. will keep Rh down that way. hopefully be able to try the freezer on this harvest

Here is the incriminating evidence and the fridge combo i will be starting the world domination from.
20190612_103201.jpg
20190612_103154.jpg
20190612_103128.jpg
20190612_103116.jpg

Update Day 19 Veg: Realising i had not put any pics up for a few days , i kicked myself for missi g the opportunity to display these beauties.
Feeds have been every 4 days so far and they all get a 2ltr drench. i am getting runnoff at about 10% but am ok with that and will keep my eye on any issues

Orange Sherbet continues on her quest to mutate beyond recognition with her very odd crinkled, healthy green leaf formations. She is growing and doing as expected just ugly about it !!. will be interesting to see how she flowers.
20190612_101839.jpg
20190612_101834.jpg
20190611_182607.jpg

Blue Gelato41 has been through the mangle a little this week but is bouncing back after my idiocy. she will be a 5 pointed star ( my pagan roots and belief) and not the quad now but thats ok by me.
20190612_101805.jpg
20190612_101750.jpg
20190612_101722.jpg
20190612_101647.jpg

Phantom Og continues with her best foot forward approach. She looks great and is forming up nicely. she is going to be a big girl with the hps blasting her later down the line. She has been easy to work with and very pliable. again from seeing prof floras beauty going mad too i think she will need a lot of space to herself.
20190612_101711.jpg
20190612_101704.jpg
20190612_101632.jpg

(cont.....)

( cont...)
Update Day 19 veg: Thats the back row displayed , now for the Chimps cookie party.

Cookie Kush is motoring along at a happy pace . i did tear one of her growing tips but managed to tape her before it became a big issue and lost the tip. I will leave her alone for this week to sort herself out with a decent knuckle. She has been no problem at all and i am always impressed with Kush Strains come harvest time.
20190612_101941.jpg
20190612_101929.jpg

Gorilla Zkittelz 1 has took off with a bang . she has took the quad in her stride and spread herself out for max light
20190612_102425.jpg
20190612_102421.jpg

#2 is without doubt another phenotype of the gz. she is really bushy and thick compared to the other ones. She will carry heavy buds for sure
20190612_102443.jpg
20190612_102437.jpg

#3 is what i expected of the gz with good growth and happy leaf sets to boot. She is happy where she is in the room and is a good example of her age and strain imo.
20190612_102456.jpg
20190612_102451.jpg

#4 is the same pheno as #3 i think. they are growing at a similar rate and look similar too. I am happy with her so far and I am glad i went with these girls. Love me some ape
20190612_102522.jpg

So here we have it. I am more than happy with the progress so far and cant wait to get them into flower. hopefully another week of growth might have me in position for a flip time. I know this space is easy to fill once the stretch starts so have to get the timing right or face the jungle !!!!!
Any advice or comments much appreciated folks. Thanks for being here.

Do you use it ever Irie ?
I have not GG, but iv'e done enough reading now and it seems to be the best option if you do not mind taking your time, as it is a longer process. Flavour and aroma is big for me so the slower the better for me i think. The paper bag method is boss though and i'd recommend it to anyone who does not want to bother with the fridge method.
got leaf tips in random places beneath ice from a split bag.
Haha no ways! i can see that happening. Thanks for the heads up brother i'll be getting extra thick bags fo' sho'.
Update Day 19 Veg
They're looking great GG! Healthy and happy garden :bravo::morenutes: Orange sherbet is looking hella weird but she'll grow out of it in 2 weeks im sure, she's looking healthy and that's all that matters. Blue gelato looking all healed up and ready to go after the fight with your phone :rofl: POG is a vigorous grower, seems she's heading in the direction of her older sister over at @ProfessorFlora. They're all looking good GG. :headbanger:

I like the look of the Orange Sherbert. I've got a soft spot for the freaks. Looks like you have the same problem with your freezer that I have. Escaped peas and sweetcorn! Gardens looking great GG!
:passitleft:
heehee my kids love helping by getting the veg out !!!! Thankfully the chest freezer is too high now.lol This one is all ready for me trying the freezer dry method on a couple.
The Os looks weirder close up in the flesh. could be a giant mutant with space buds.!!!!
If you saw the menagerie that are my exes , then you will understand about liking mutants :yahoo:

I like the look of the Orange Sherbert. I've got a soft spot for the freaks. Looks like you have the same problem with your freezer that I have. Escaped peas and sweetcorn! Gardens looking great GG!
:passitleft:
heehee

I have not GG, but iv'e done enough reading now and it seems to be the best option if you do not mind taking your time, as it is a longer process. Flavour and aroma is big for me so the slower the better for me i think. The paper bag method is boss though and i'd recommend it to anyone who does not want to bother with the fridge method.

Haha no ways! i can see that happening. Thanks for the heads up brother i'll be getting extra thick bags fo' sho'.

They're looking great GG! Healthy and happy garden :bravo::morenutes: Orange sherbet is looking hella weird but she'll grow out of it in 2 weeks im sure, she's looking healthy and that's all that matters. Blue gelato looking all healed up and ready to go after the fight with your phone :rofl: POG is a vigorous grower, seems she's heading in the direction of her older sister over at @ProfessorFlora. They're all looking good GG. :headbanger:
Thanks Irie. cant say i am worried to be honest. freaky is fine too. I am loving these new girls so far.

Back
Top Bottom