The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Yessssss! Been patiently waiting, so I’m glad to be done with that! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Yeah I'm sorry it took so long. Going through a promotion with my work, got engaged and doing a lot of wedding stuff and got my outdoor garden of fruits and veggies going. Plus it was just nice to have a break and enjoy some of the nice weather spring is bringing.

Well I have my 4 that are looking good in my Quadline attempt. Overall I think I might go back to just mainlining in my next grow, but would for sure Quadline C99 because the limbs are just so forgiving in their training. Just a bit harder to Quadline my Indica plants, because they get so bushy and hard to find where to lollipop and defoliate.

Front Left to right Fruity Pebbles, Cinderella 99, Gelat.OG, and Black Domina (Day 8 Flowering)
3B0C2EBF-5487-443F-BFD6-C4E2C7335BA0.jpeg5632BB47-E34D-48EB-8461-3803A4E90AA1.jpegFC1C32D4-E17C-4CCB-844B-CBF1455CE7FB.jpeg9D282495-F2DD-474B-97FC-9605078187A3.jpeg
Mind sharing where you picked up the Fruity Pebbles from?

Yeah I'm sorry it took so long. Going through a promotion with my work, got engaged and doing a lot of wedding stuff and got my outdoor garden of fruits and veggies going. Plus it was just nice to have a break and enjoy some of the nice weather spring is bringing.
Sorry, didn’t mean that in a guilt trip way. I’m really glad to you’ve been taking some time for yourself and having some very exciting things happen in your life! Big congrats Ase! Lol, I’m sure excited to see the grow though :nomo::nomo:

Sorry, didn’t mean that in a guilt trip way. I’m really glad to you’ve been taking some time for yourself and having some very exciting things happen in your life! Big congrats Ase! Lol, I’m sure excited to see the grow though :nomo::nomo:
Naw I didn't take it that way. I just told everyone I was going to do it a lot sooner then I ended up doing it so I kinda felt bad! I'm really excited to get back to growing again!

BTW really nice job on the C99 X Blueberry grow. They look amazing! That canopy is perfect.

Naw I didn't take it that way. I just told everyone I was going to do it a lot sooner then I ended up doing it so I kinda felt bad! I'm really excited to get back to growing again!

BTW really nice job on the C99 X Blueberry grow. They look amazing! That canopy is perfect.
:love::love::love: Thank you Ase!! :love::love::love:
It’s turned into kind of a crazy mish mash of training, and now I’m just trying to keep hold on the the reins. :laughtwo: Only one true quad left standing.

Hey everyone!

It was an exciting day here at my place as I started the quadline on majority of plants today! 15 quadlines starting up should be fun!

So I decided to do another tutorial on the quadline incase anyone needs a refresher! Today’s candidate is Pink Kush#3! The biggest thing that anyone will tell you is to make sure your plant is in good health before topping or removing any nodes. Once your ready to begin the quadline then select your plant and get started! Here she is.... Pink Kush #3

Allowing your plant to grow to the 5th/6th node first and then topping down to just above the 4th node being careful not to damage the emerging growth tips will help establish a stronger base to form your quadline from.

Remove nodes 1 and 2.

Leaving nodes 3 and 4 to form the classic “X” pattern.

Once the quadline has been started it’s a matter of training each branch to the edge of your pot and keeping everything low and even.

I hope this is a good refresher for everyone and I can’t wait to start posting some pictures of my quadline army in the making! Here’s the gang after they all got started today!

Stay Medicated !

Hey everyone!

It was an exciting day here at my place as I started the quadline on majority of plants today! 15 quadlines starting up should be fun!

So I decided to do another tutorial on the quadline incase anyone needs a refresher! Today’s candidate is Pink Kush#3! The biggest thing that anyone will tell you is to make sure your plant is in good health before topping or removing any nodes. Once your ready to begin the quadline then select your plant and get started! Here she is.... Pink Kush #3

Allowing your plant to grow to the 5th/6th node first and then topping down to just above the 4th node being careful not to damage the emerging growth tips will help establish a stronger base to form your quadline from.

Remove nodes 1 and 2.

Leaving nodes 3 and 4 to form the classic “X” pattern.

Once the quadline has been started it’s a matter of training each branch to the edge of your pot and keeping everything low and even.

I hope this is a good refresher for everyone and I can’t wait to start posting some pictures of my quadline army in the making! Here’s the gang after they all got started today!

Stay Medicated !
That's an army for sure. How big of space do you have to grow them in?

That's an army for sure. How big of space do you have to grow them in?
I’ve got my 4x4 and my 3x3 but I’m going to flower 9x first and let the others Veg into some monsters then flip them a little later! The tents will be stuffed full and I’m on the hunt for some winning phenos!

My quad-auto took the node removal like it didnt even happen, so Saturday morning I took its top too just before I left for the weekend. I was a bit nervous to open the tent when I got home but I needn't have worried still looking happy happy happy. I started with training down the 3rd node, will let the 4th node get a bit longer before starting on them.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp
20190526_202108.jpg
20190526_202123.jpg

My quad-auto took the node removal like it didnt even happen, so Saturday morning I took its top too just before I left for the weekend. I was a bit nervous to open the tent when I got home but I needn't have worried still looking happy happy happy. I started with training down the 3rd node, will let the 4th node get a bit longer before starting on them.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp
20190526_202108.jpg
20190526_202123.jpg
Looks like she’s off to a strong start Knife! Good job on that quadline start!

asked this in my journal, but will ask here also, should i get the subjects in their final pots before starting to quadline? 2 of them still need one uppot; but starting their 5th node, still small and tight nodes so looking good, but if its better to have them settled in final home before hand il get to it this week. i figured if i can start the cuts first i could bury the stem deeper upon transplant??

asked this in my journal, but will ask here also, should i get the subjects in their final pots before starting to quadline? 2 of them still need one uppot; but starting their 5th node, still small and tight nodes so looking good, but if its better to have them settled in final home before hand il get to it this week. i figured if i can start the cuts first i could bury the stem deeper upon transplant??
No they don’t have to be in their final pots. They just need to be mature enough to have growth above the 4th node that you can clip/pinch off

No they don’t have to be in their final pots. They just need to be mature enough to have growth above the 4th node that you can clip/pinch off
theyre just starting their 5th, , i think within a few days il be starting :D

theyre just starting their 5th, , i think within a few days il be starting :D

After you start and are ready for a transplant that’s a great time to adjust your tie down points. With a bigger pot it will allow you to further your tying and continue the outward growth! I’m in 1gals currently and will be doing that soon enough myself!

Back
Top Bottom