The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Well,that's a healthy bunch! Beautiful plants,they seem to be loving the quad treatment-
Man,you're going to have a very full house when they grow up...
I've got defoliation coming up in a week or so,lots of shaggy undergrowth to clean up-
seeing yours makes me wish I'd of done more before 12/12...Your plants look great!
Thanks Carcass! Few weeks yet until the first group go into flower but I’m excited to see how things turn out! They are all happy so far and I aim to keep it that way haha

Hey Quadsquad! Got some awsome news. My quad-auto just popped her first pistils!
20190605_215833.jpg

Had to let up my restraints a bit and bend down some aggressively growing middle branches to level out the canopy. She's putting on growth fast and heavy now.
20190605_203637.jpg
20190605_203620.jpg

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day
StaySharp

lucky bastard!!! i have 120cm from floor to light at its highest possible point lol
you lucky , lucky bastard!!! I dream about 120cm . I get up at 3am before lights come on , i move out of the box i share with my lights and prepare for their on period . i then raise the light to its maximum 80cm and dream of the luxury of one day having the heady room of 120cm to gaze upon !!!!. You lucky bastard. ( hope you know monty python or i am going to appear mental here?).lol

perfect work and example dutchman. Always an inspiration watching your stages happen and that light is killing it for me too. I plan a purchase or ram raid for my next run !! want to see the 2000 do something too. could be an ideal one for my needs ( or two). How effective is the quad with just auto or have i missed that fact repeatedly ?. Have some fastbuds autos coming to journal , not ventured into them before ?

A little update on my 2 Quad ladies-they're cooperating pretty well,although the Peyote Critical seems a little better with it than the Northern Lights....they're both doing fine,but the PC acts like she was made for this stuff.
Been doing some defoliating,but rather than cut off the whole leaf,I've been removing the offending "fingers" that are blocking the new shoots-I figure a 3 fingered leaf can still do a little for the plant...I've already cut off quite a few whole leaves,so there's none left on the"inside"of the "x".

PC on the left,NL on the right:

They're about 4" tall now,still not as tall as they were before I topped them...they are however,considerably wider than they were then:)

That'll about do it for now-I'll post up another update in a week or so-they should be considerably taller by then-the center shoots are starting to take off- as soon as the mains reach the edge of the pot,I'm planning on flipping them to flower-I'd like to let them veg a little longer,but "the box" is just too short to let them get very tall before I flip...
See you in a week (ish)

**edit** They're 29 days from sprout today.

They look very healthy ... must have a good root system in place ... so I'm sure you'll get a great yield!

Hmmm ... pot in a pot in a pot ... "Russian Nesting Pots" ... I love the way my stoned mind works :)

They look very healthy ... must have a good root system in place ... so I'm sure you'll get a great yield!

Hmmm ... pot in a pot in a pot ... "Russian Nesting Pots" ... I love the way my stoned mind works :)
lol. it's when your stoned mind and real mind cross that issues occur ,i find!!
You wanna see my crop in my stoned mind , its phenomenal and has aseno,dutchman ,derby,shed,prof,angrybird, lowryder, carcass ,irie, smeegol and all of you guys there too. Holding me aloft and singing "Hail to Ganjagrandaddy , he has built a new Eden, We can all go live there , and sleep among the buds" (copyrights D Hasselhoff/Daniel o'donnel)
Then the stone wears off and i see this
20190607_105835.jpg

Take me back to my stoned mind please

I know I just updated on Tuesday,but since they're stretching,things are changing pretty fast
They've both grown 3" in 4 days...they don't look that much different from the top:

"You gotta Keep 'em Separated"- I put a little partition between them-the Peyote Critical on the right was doing her best to throw shade on the Northern Lights buds,trying to leverage the fact that she's the tall one...it also helps keep them in the shape they need to be to live in "the box": (turned the lights off for this pic-too much glare with them on)

Did a little defol on them both yesterday,got rid of most of the larfy branches and leaves that were down where the light doesn't penetrate very well.

NL:

PC:

Still got some more to do-didn't want to do too much this early in flower(17 days)
You can see from the last two pics how well the quadline worked out,now if it would only help with the stretch....actually they can stretch about 5 more inches before I have to start with the bending.
They didn't really stretch that much last night,maybe the defol slowed them down a little,
which isn't a bad thing in the space I have....
Good to see how well everyone's quads are doing...I'm thinking that this is how I'm going to do it from now on...there's really no good reason not to!
See you again in 4 or 5 days...Happy Growing!:peace:

I know I just updated on Tuesday,but since they're stretching,things are changing pretty fast
They've both grown 3" in 4 days...they don't look that much different from the top:

"You gotta Keep 'em Separated"- I put a little partition between them-the Peyote Critical on the right was doing her best to throw shade on the Northern Lights buds,trying to leverage the fact that she's the tall one...it also helps keep them in the shape they need to be to live in "the box": (turned the lights off for this pic-too much glare with them on)

Did a little defol on them both yesterday,got rid of most of the larfy branches and leaves that were down where the light doesn't penetrate very well.

NL:

PC:

Still got some more to do-didn't want to do too much this early in flower(17 days)
You can see from the last two pics how well the quadline worked out,now if it would only help with the stretch....actually they can stretch about 5 more inches before I have to start with the bending.
They didn't really stretch that much last night,maybe the defol slowed them down a little,
Good to see how well everyone's quads are doing...I'm thinking that this is how I'm going to do it from now on...there's really no good reason not to!
They look awesome dude. Well trained.

NL:

PC:

Beautiful! Love the symmetry of them from the top view.

Day 32 Gelato auto quadline
Pushing pistils out on most of the tops now, growing fast. Lower limbs have reached the edge of the pot and will be left to go up now. The top limbs are almost to the edge so just a bit more training for them and they will also be left to go up. Still leaf tucking and light supercropping on the middle growth.
Thanks for looking
Have a great weekend.
IMG_20190608_204657_497.jpg
20190608_201737.jpg
20190608_202313.jpg
20190608_202341.jpg
20190608_202416.jpg

Looks like she's loving it...great job,KM!

NL:

PC:

looking good carcass. quite a task you have going.lol. i love the silver insulation roll too. very versatile and great for keeping heat out too. need a few more rolls to complete my grow space then can get the limits of the tent out and use the limited space better. nice job on the box. i have a layer of anti-flir between it too !. means i can get rid of the sidewinder missile now and the police helicopter can fly safely too !

Back
Top Bottom