Lol meant LST'D and trimmed, my bad, may as well prove my self now,:lot-o-toke:
20201209_132710.jpg
20201209_132701.jpg
20201209_131625.jpg
20201209_130550.jpg

Quick question @MrSauga and fellow growers, to late to top?
LST is always the better route with autos, but by the time the plant is tall enough to train it's most likely not far off from flowering. There's no harm in topping a healthy growing auto either. The rule of thumb is to top before 21 days old, which is when an auto could start to flower.
If I have 5 nodes before the 21 day window closes and the plant is showing noticeable growth daily then I'll top. If it isn't then I leave her alone to grow naturally. Chances are if you have 5 or 6 nodes before 21 days then the plant is most likely going to run a longer veg cycle.

LST is always the better route with autos, but by the time the plant is tall enough to train it's most likely not far off from flowering. There's no harm in topping a healthy growing auto either. The rule of thumb is to top before 21 days old, which is when an auto could start to flower.
If I have 5 nodes before the 21 day window closes and the plant is showing noticeable growth daily then I'll top. If it isn't then I leave her alone to grow naturally. Chances are if you have 5 or 6 nodes before 21 days then the plant is most likely going to run a longer veg cycle.

Fantastic tip. Makes a lot of sense to pay attention to the rate of growth. :Namaste:

Hi Candy, and thank you! Even after the free pass you decided to catch up anyhow. :Namaste:
So glad to see you! :hug:
Had to get my fix of laughs and learnin on :love: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom