The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

What's next plan?
Gonna run some photos, Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies. Their both from Sunwest Genetics and suppose to be fire. I got a small Chemdog outdoor that I’m growing so I can sample it. I started it real late in the season and she won’t yield but maybe half or little more but man she is frosty as hell, buds are really dense also.✌️

Gonna run some photos, Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies. Their both from Sunwest Genetics and suppose to be fire. I got a small Chemdog outdoor that I’m growing so I can sample it. I started it real late in the season and she won’t yield but maybe half or little more but man she is frosty as hell, buds are really dense also.✌️

I may try Chemdog in my next run as well!

I’m gonna get some chem91 S1 from Humboldt CSI if they still have some when I get some cash together. I would also like to run their Bubba Kush S1 and their Purple Urkle S1 but they are selling out pretty fast so I might have to wait and see if they get more in.✌️

I’m gonna get some chem91 S1 from Humboldt CSI if they still have some when I get some cash together. I would also like to run their Bubba Kush S1 and their Purple Urkle S1 but they are selling out pretty fast so I might have to wait and see if they get more in.✌️

Yeah I had planned to buy the Chemdog from them. Thanks for advice I ll take my time and will closely

Back
Top Bottom