The VipersNest Continuous

Yo Pit, Looks like I have a TON to read and totally looking foward to it, but I just wanted to get suscribed. I am finally caught up on, WOW I cant believe it 25 journals and threads that I am suscribed to. Time flys when I'm here on 420magazine. I'm sure I will not get much done catching up on 1848 posts here....lol

Yo Viper, I was wondering, how much undergrowth should I trim off each plant per trimming? How long should I wait until I trim more undergrowth from each plant? My girls are in Week 1 of Flowering- you can check my journal out HERE im sorry for jacking ur thread but ur the best man!!

Stinkfinger....yes it will be a treat to see
Mary...this a win win deal
Ray...the journal is soo long bro. I thing Im going to break it down in chapters
Stoobie....Ill look in a few mins and check them out
Pach....thanx bro
Mr. Smith and TBD....no I have just a few stray one around but I will be collecting more. That was just the list we like right now. ILL be collecting more every time...Im ordering more strains along with the the other orders....I havent made any effort breeding..I was going to be a lil more experienced. No Doubt Ill be doing some breeding on the next grow

Stinkfinger....yes it will be a treat to see
Mary...this a win win deal
Ray...the journal is soo long bro. I thing Im going to break it down in chapters
Stoobie....Ill look in a few mins and check them out
Pach....thanx bro
Mr. Smith and TBD....no I have just a few stray one around but I will be collecting more. That was just the list we like right now. ILL be collecting more every time...Im ordering more strains along with the the other orders....I havent made any effort breeding..I was going to be a lil more experienced. No Doubt Ill be doing some breeding on the next grow

Cool, keep up the good work Pit.

I have started breeding. Before I'm ready, I think. But, the male I have has good growth characteristics and a sweet smell when cut. Looking forward to following your go at it, Pit.
Man, a lot of people have voted since yesterday. Looks like we have a top 3.

Super Lemon Haze
11_6_11.jpg

12_6_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom