TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

re: TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

I hope she starts to improve for you Millertm. Never nice to struggle with a finicky plant.

I hate clone's you never know what mom looked like. Here in Oregon it's a big business so quality could be suspect. I'm glad I got seeds coming.

Cheers

I've never grown from clone. Here in South Africa, this hobby/business is still very much black market.

It's a new game here brother. Mites everywhere but I've been free of them a fee weeks now.

I see you're fighting the good fight bud. I hope I never get mites, but if I do, I'm coming to you for help.

There predictable and if you grow correctly you can be ok. It's just an unregulated business tight now. My grow shop buddy sells his leftover to the dispensary and the guy says "hey that looks like Obama Kush, (it's Tahoe OG) can I sell it under that name too? He now has his grow being called three different types. Ha, clone's are that way too, it sucks but it's legal.

Cheers

LOL! I suppose that's what happens when the commercial bug bites. Here, if you buy straight from the grower, you're pretty much guaranteed to get what you pay for. On the street though... that's a whole different story.

Thanks bud. Good to have you here.

UPDATE

Day 16

Transplanted them last night into 5 gal smartpots. This didn't go as smoothly as the last time. I struggled a bit, and the plants were abused in the process. You can see in the photo that they are feeling very sorry for themselves. Shame. I hope they bounce back soon.

This photo was taken this morning, about 12 hrs after the transplant.

20160122_080649.jpg

My SLH was a hard transplant too, I think that's why she is unhappy.

Cheers

I hope you're right DrCannabi. I felt really bad for them. I think the medium was too dry, because it came apart in my hands and the poor plants were flopping around.

Miller, what do you think the reason was for the difficult transplant?

The super skunk (top left) was the easiest and smoothest transplant, and you can see it in the photo. She looks perky, while the others look like they have PTSD.

I hope you're right DrCannabi. I felt really bad for them. I think the medium was too dry, because it came apart in my hands and the poor plants were flopping around.

Miller, what do you think the reason was for the difficult transplant?
Soil was loose and would not come out in one piece. Root ball was small but soil was spent and I had to transplant her.

Cheers

Yeah I had a similar problem with some of the plants as well.

Plants will be good as new once them roots start branching out. I have trouble transplanting when I haven't let my root ball get big enough to hold the soil together. I just went through the same thing with a lemon kush and a Afghani seedling.

Ok cool, so I should actually have waited a few more days before transplant. I don't think I'll make that mistake again. It was nerve wracking.

Thanks bud

Plants will be good as new once them roots start branching out. I have trouble transplanting when I haven't let my root ball get big enough to hold the soil together. I just went through the same thing with a lemon kush and a Afghani seedling.
That sucks, I'm now thinking I have Mg Ca issues, my tap is alkaline at almost 8. I'm locking out Mg and fe, which gives me Ca issues. I'll have to PH my tap from now on which sucks because I went through my last grow with out opening my up or down. But different strains needs different PH requirements. Also, if where I got the clone was PH'ing there water I might have caused stress.

Cheers

Ok cool, so I should actually have waited a few more days before transplant. I don't think I'll make that mistake again. It was nerve wracking.

Thanks bud
But wait to long and that's bad too. Slippery slope my friend.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom