TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

re: TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Thanks Waknbak!

Cleaned the tent today. What a mission. At least the little ones have a nice clean environment now. The tent smells a bit funny now, but a friend who also grows, assures me that the smell from the bleach solution won't do them any harm. It's faint now anyway, as I've had the tent open and fan running full blast for the last 5 hours before I put the little ones back.

Looking good Blaze... How long were they on the window sill? my updates look like yours, lol, same timing, atm....

I love watching plants Veg, seeing how they build themselves, so don't be shy with pics haha. :) I'm excited about your strain selection, the kush sounds killer. The Master Kush I grew, may have been the best smoke I've ever grown. That's probably why I've been on a Chem and Kush diet lately. That OG should be nice, and the White too. Fun stuff Blaze. :Namaste:

Thanks guys.

Grizz, I think they were on the windowsill for 2 days. I don't think that was the issue though. At night, I put them in a cupboard that let too much light in. So I think they stretched because of that. They seem to be doing ok though, and their stalks are a little thicker today.

Carestaker, that Exodus Kush is a great smoke. I know I keep going on about it, but really, it is that good. The last time I grew it out, I stunted it badly due to rookie mistakes. This time will be different.

Ok, so the seedlings are on day 6 now. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post an update because that would be a week, but... what the hell.

These younguns are very vigorous. Not a single straggler amongst them. I'm going to have my hands full in about a month.

20160112_065603.jpg

Thanks guys.

UPDATE

1 week! Their first milestone. They grow up so fast.

20160113_072826.jpg

I agree. Not at the rate they are growing.

Thanks

UPDATE

Day 9

They have doubled in size the last 2 days.

20160115_075513.jpg

Superb OG by Heavyweight Seeds. The most vigorous of the group.
20160115_075529.jpg

Looking good man... Ahh, I'm jealous of those fat indica leaves...

Thanks my man

The S-OG is supposed to be 40% sativa, so I hope it's not knockdown medicine. I have enough of that with the other strains in this grow. LOL

Thanks Miller. Good to have you on board bud. :thumb:

Thanks Sol. What do you have planned next?

Thanks Sol. What do you have planned next?

Hey blaze, I think ill do 5 plants. Going for 2x super lemon haze, 2x double black (indica from g13 labs) & 1x blue venom. Can't wait to get started at the end of the month...it just doesn't feel right when nothing's growing lol!

Back
Top Bottom