Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Great input everyone! I guess the idea of me using the dawn of surfactant makes no sense ad I haven't been spraying pesticides in mid or late flower. So I will omit that from the process.

On a good note my hydrgoemers showed up finally from.... China? I want to test them today along side my other ones in the tent to be sure they are half way accurate. Then start preparing the drying chambers!!!

Getting pretty pumped...

I'm not ingesting my buds AKG. The plants were well rinsed after the wash with no smell after rinse or cure. A small amount was used to take off the neem, which is harder to rinse off buds with just water and can really be tasted after washing. Also, wildlife is not rinsed in hot water.

And I did recommend that MadDab not use it, for the record.

Point taken about the wildlife, although feathers and hair molt/shed seasonally, and probably after being treated for immersion in crude oil. I am sure the rinse water has a non-toxic agent added to ensure removal of the Dawn residue, because wildlife do groom themselves, and would otherwise ingest the chemicals in Dawn.

Still, trics would not survive the vigorous wash-rinse that wildlife get after an oil spill. So it stands to reason that some would be left behind.

I'm stating this for any newbies who might read this discussion and think that dishwashing liquid was OK to ingest. So the lecture isn't for us old timers who know better. :peacetwo:

Great input everyone! I guess the idea of me using the dawn of surfactant makes no sense ad I haven't been spraying pesticides in mid or late flower. So I will omit that from the process.

On a good note my hydrgoemers showed up finally from.... China? I want to test them today along side my other ones in the tent to be sure they are half way accurate. Then start preparing the drying chambers!!!

Getting pretty pumped...

80d1536da30cceaf4f09ab6c2d31cfa8.jpg
721794e6ae83217914f7390621b4f73a.jpg
ca79dcee70dcdc68ed17b7ad76b6fbea.jpg
061499d37e70ca6348fad18b6ab6385e.jpg
2c970a718511923fc356680f0d767f2f.jpg
906863b4fe0191f7119aade5f95e7b75.jpg
those are some massive nugs dabber... jealous

Evening neighbor :)
You guys were busy today :rofl: Ms J lucked out having ya do the assembly work lol. Funny how that works huh :rofl:
Hope you made a stop by the box store and got yourself a refrigerator box to hold all that Bud!!!! Lol. Ya, Ms J would never allow a low an slow in the house fridge either, but, the shop fridge........lol it’s mine an I’ll do what I want in that one :rofl: until she tells me I can’t :rofl:

We gotta get picking which beans we should pop next, I’ll get a lil list of the regs tomorrow and then I’ll pick your brain on what you think would possibly complement the ATF........

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

I like using H2O2 for my bud washing......I do it at a 4:1 ratio.....and then rinse in two additional buckets of water.

4:1? That seems like a lot. Is that 3% solution? I only picked up two small bottles and I want to use 19Litre buckets to do my wash. I may have two or three different harvest times too. That's a lot of hydrogen peroxide lol.

A 4 litre milk jug worth. Is that correct?

(Incredible looking buds by way. Dab. Very excited for you)

Getting pretty pumped...

80d1536da30cceaf4f09ab6c2d31cfa8.jpg
721794e6ae83217914f7390621b4f73a.jpg
ca79dcee70dcdc68ed17b7ad76b6fbea.jpg
061499d37e70ca6348fad18b6ab6385e.jpg
2c970a718511923fc356680f0d767f2f.jpg
906863b4fe0191f7119aade5f95e7b75.jpg

Love me a fat female*.....those buds are extremely caked with frost it should turn out great.

Getting pretty pumped...

No surfactants for you little boy! Just for a laugh you might want to run the salt test on the hygrometers to see if any of them (including the one in the tub) are spot on. I did and then marked each hygro with a + or - number so I'd know what I was looking at. Of course if you can calibrate yours then just do that to 75% from the salt test.

Still some clear in those trichomes to my eye, and not a lick of amber.

those are some massive nugs dabber... jealous
Hey thanks Cody! Kinda amazed myself to be honest. I think it will fully sink in once they are hanging here in a few days.
I'm jealous Dabs! They look so nice!
That's very flattering of you to say HH!
Jealous ant the word lol jajajaja.
Lol Jack . I'm pretty impressed with how they are finishing, no BS I'm a happy dabber
Evening neighbor :)
You guys were busy today :rofl: Ms J lucked out having ya do the assembly work lol. Funny how that works huh :rofl:
Hope you made a stop by the box store and got yourself a refrigerator box to hold all that Bud!!!! Lol. Ya, Ms J would never allow a low an slow in the house fridge either, but, the shop fridge........lol it's mine an I'll do what I want in that one :rofl: until she tells me I can't :rofl:

We gotta get picking which beans we should pop next, I'll get a lil list of the regs tomorrow and then I'll pick your brain on what you think would possibly complement the ATF........

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Hey bud!

Yes miss J and the kiddo had a hoot watching me try to assemble that sucker ..

No stop by the box store. I have a couple moving boxes that will have to work!

We can get to if for sure brother. I'll get you a list on my candidates and well start chucking some pollen!

Hope your enjoying your evening brother

SS gave me some ATF seeds. I figure an Alaskan should at least try to produce a good stash of seeds of a train called Alaska Thunder F***. :rofl:
Let's do it!!!!
Oh my gosh they are absolutely beautiful
Thank you kindly Dancer! And welcome aboard, and to 420 magazine. Make yourself at home. There snacks, dank, and even some good laughs.
Every1s jello, but im happy for ya because a prosperous havest is a happy time!!! Hella awesome dabbs!!
Thanks Illz! Friggen stoked on this harvest for sure. Can't believe its finally here!

Love me a fat female*.....those buds are extremely caked with frost it should turn out great.

Thanks Bud.

I'm pretty happy for a first complete "large scale" grow. Hope all is well in your world.

No surfactants for you little boy! Just for a laugh you might want to run the salt test on the hygrometers to see if any of them (including the one in the tub) are spot on. I did and then marked each hygro with a + or - number so I'd know what I was looking at. Of course if you can calibrate yours then just do that to 75% from the salt test.

Still some clear in those trichomes to my eye, and not a lick of amber.

Hey shedster.

Yeah I mean there's a couple little licks. Nothing substantial by any means.

Good news is it's on calyx, but I'd say there's certianly still more clear than amber. Lots of cloudy but I think if we keep pushing them they will hit the sweet spot just in time to be cut down .. And if they come down a little early.... So be it young jedi!

Hey shedster. Yeah I mean there's a couple little licks. Nothing substantial by any means. Good news is it's on calyx, but I'd say there's certianly still more clear than amber. Lots of cloudy but I think if we keep pushing them they will hit the sweet spot just in time to be cut down .. And if they come down a little early.... So be it young jedi!

I dunno Them. You can tell better than I can on my screen, but I don't see enough amber to even mention much less make any chopping decision based on it!

On the subject of amber, I posted a research revelation I had in the Oil Study Hall today all about amber and harvesting. It might be old news to you but it was new to me!

I dunno Them. You can tell better than I can on my screen, but I don't see enough amber to even mention much less make any chopping decision based on it!

On the subject of amber, I posted a research revelation I had in the Oil Study Hall today all about amber and harvesting. It might be old news to you but it was new to me!
Yes CBN (Cannabinol) totally different and not to be confused with CBD (cannabidiol) the difference is that little.... "bid" in the middle .

I also struggle with sleep. A suggestion I would make also is to actually NOT properly cure it. Let it dry and sit out for a month or 6 THEN make oil.

The curing process slows the degredation of thc and you want to accelerate it to get a good amount more cbN. It would t be a bad idea to use some quality cured herb as well to offer infuse more THC into your oil, or butt pill... .

Back
Top Bottom