Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

... yahoo! Well for the snow sports, not driving in a blizzard....

I'm a pretty proud flower daddy. That's for sure!!!

Pretty stoked to chop this big mama

So I am pretty sure Gloria has some heat related fox tailing. I am a noob and thought fox tailing was the fan leaves taco-ing, praying upwards and curling some.... guess that's more of a frost rail?

Idk, point is I had the terminology wrong, and there is some stress on gloria's left side. Temps are staying 75 and below today, and I will try to dial in the environment so we don't loose potentcy, a side effect of the stress!

Anyway, not much I can do now!

Today marks day 65 of the 12 12 cycle

Humidity is 40 to 48%

Temps are 68 to 75° F so far today. (And that's with all 3 switches flipped on the vipar)

I fed the girls as follows today

AN Ph perfect grow micro bloom, 3-part plant food

5 ml grow

7 ml micro

10 ml bloom

4 ml liquid karma

10 ml TERPINATOR

1tbs molasses

TDS 720 added and 889 total (500 scale)

Okay on to some pictures

Our biggest floppers this grow

Tric shots for sheds old man eyes ..

And this is an example of a hereditary foxtail. This nuglettes hiding behind a fan leaf and is nowhere near any of the lights but as you can clearly see there are "spires" all over the plant not just on the cola tips, a good sign that the Lilly is simply genetically predisposed to the fox tail phenomena.

It's cool to know that plants that naturally form spires tend to be naturally higher in THC according to grow weed easy.

EDIT

I pressed send too soon. Oops! Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all are ready for a good relaxing weekend, you've earned it. And as always may your plants prosper and buds swell

Dabber

I don't think Gloria's foxtails are heat-related. There's hardly any heat stress in the 70s. A number of strains (cultivars, sorry SS) do that at the end of flowering as a last attempt to catch pollen. My Blueberries do that late too.

Ok, so one small area has a little bit of amber, fine! Still seeing a lot of clear, but it is time to do your THC/CBN calculation in terms of the effect you're looking for.

I don't think Gloria's foxtails are heat-related. There's hardly any heat stress in the 70s. A number of strains (cultivars, sorry SS) do that at the end of flowering as a last attempt to catch pollen. My Blueberries do that late too.

Ok, so one small area has a little bit of amber, fine! Still seeing a lot of clear, but it is time to do your THC/CBN calculation in terms of the effect you're looking for.
Just wanted to get a better shot for you! Not a lot at all but I feel like I'm not seeing that real dark sap like amber much more pale golden. So it makes it a but harder to spot. I agree. I still want to let them ride though and not chance shorting myself on potentcy.

Good to know your plants did the same outside. My only concern is I've hit 81 a few times in the last 2 weeks. And a few nugs have just popped a bunch more fresh green pistils on more than just the tops. I'll grab a couple pics

:goodjob:Why is it? The closer you are to harvest the more time it takes, Just like a nearing vacation. - fast/slow time - you decide,:scratchinghead: which is real and which is an illusion. Thanks Rod:---Nice buds won't be long,:passitleft: patience:bongrip: Namaste:

Beatchu. :)

[edit: LOL]

Here are those new pistils shed not all of them are closest to the light so I think your 100% correct it's just a "last ditch" effort on this part. I call it more buds! .

:goodjob:Why is it? The closer you are to harvest the more time it takes, Just like a nearing vacation. - fast/slow time - you decide,:scratchinghead: which is real and which is an illusion. Thanks Rod:Namaste:
No clue but it kinda sucks waiting .

I think I'm to the clear to chop point finally but I'm not afraid to let them ripen up some more .

Yeah man a lot of strains foxtail on their own. The gorilla bomb is king of foxtailing. I think it's cool as shit. Idk why everyone hates it so much
Oh yeah if it isn't grower induced it's pretty damn sweet!! The Lilly is doing it like crazy and I love it! But I also feel sativas produce spires much more frequently than indica.

And remember they say if it's genetic it's normally related to high THC strains! So that prob means your gorilla bomb is the real deal dude!

Beautiful and plenty of bud sites! Just a question though. Why didn't you give her more time to allow vertical growing even 3 inches? You would have had more yields for just a bit more vertical height. Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom