Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Beautiful. Those nugs from arctic are serious looking! Awesome nuggage on all plants. You're doing great Dabber

Your girls look awesome Dabber!! Almost that time! Sharpen your shears brother!

On a side note....fantastic calendar Rooster! Really creative stuff! I like it!

Morning 420 family!!! I really appreciate all your support and kind words!

My apologies for not being super active, between the little cold bug and a busy day yesterday it's been tough to spend time on the mag.

Good news is I'm feeling back to 90%, and feeling much better! So I hope to make my way over to 'll of your journals at some point ..

Week 10 of 12 12 started today, and as requested per senior shed, I have some tric shots

And some pics I was trying to practice my editing lack of skills on this morning. Don't judge too harshly .

Hope everyone is having a wonderfully warm Thursday!

THE BIG CHOP IS COMING SOON!!!

Yeah feeling bad is no excuse for being inactive Dabber. I mean sheesh, your journal is only rolling through 2-3 pages a day.....and that is unacceptable. We demand 5 + pages per day from you Dabber....you better get on it!!!

In all seriousness, rest up brother. Nasty stuff floating around this year. I have been fighting something for a week while running a low grade fever. *knock on wood* and thankfully nothing has spread to my lungs or head.

Gorgeous flowers Dabber
Thanks penny! I'm really impressed with their finishing stretch. Seeing some pink and purple hues coming through, just can't wait for a nice sample!
Yeah feeling bad is no excuse for being inactive Dabber. I mean sheesh, your journal is only rolling through 2-3 pages a day.....and that is unacceptable. We demand 5 + pages per day from you Dabber....you better get on it!!!

In all seriousness, rest up brother. Nasty stuff floating around this year. I have been fighting something for a week while running a low grade fever. *knock on wood* and thankfully nothing has spread to my lungs or head.
Yuck. Sorry you've been feeling crummy van... lots of liquids!

It always seems the times I'm away from my journal is when it gets the most action. You all do a great job of keeping the laughs going while I'm absent! Speaking of which van I'm sure I'm 10 plus page a behind in your journal so better get to catching up!

You're timing is spot on Them! Looking completely cloudy in those pics so it's peak THC hunting season :)
Indeed! I'm honestly in no hurry now that I have her back to her perky happy self. I'm thinking I will start taking some down tomorrow possibly.
Them, SS replied to a question I asked her for you about how she is drying these days. It's here, second quote down.
Nice! Well I have decided I am going to do the first ones in a box like you posted a while back.... dehumidifier scares me. And there's no chance in hell my wife will let me use a fridge.

Sue only is using peroxide now to wash correct? I think a couple drops of dawn in with whatever ratio of h202 she suggests is what I will wash with

Thanks penny! I'm really impressed with their finishing stretch. Seeing some pink and purple hues coming through, just can't wait for a nice sample!Yuck. Sorry you've been feeling crummy van... lots of liquids!

It always seems the times I'm away from my journal is when it gets the most action. You all do a great job of keeping the laughs going while I'm absent! Speaking of which van I'm sure I'm 10 plus page a behind in your journal so better get to catching up!

Things are a bit slow on both journals right now. All seedling and young plants, but the Nukeheads are starting to pick up steam. Just dropped some Stankberry seeds an hour ago in the perpetual. Blue Dream drops Monday. Things will start ramping up soon enough. Still gotta touch up 20 gallons of soil with a few tweaks, but that won't take long.

EWWWWWW!

I would NOT use DAWN to wash anything edible. You go to all the trouble to keep the grow organic, then wash the buds in the same kind of soap they use to wash oil spill residue off wildlife or take stubborn stains out of clothing? It also tastes NASTY! The bottle says not to be taken internally.

Yes, Dawn is dish-washing liquid, but you rinse the dishes thoroughly in hot water. You can't do that to buds. There's always some left behind.

Better to stay with H2O2 or lemon juice. It's natural and non-toxic.

Just my POV. :Namaste:

I'm not ingesting my buds AKG. The plants were well rinsed after the wash with no smell after rinse or cure. A small amount was used to take off the neem, which is harder to rinse off buds with just water and can really be tasted after washing. Also, wildlife is not rinsed in hot water.

And I did recommend that MadDab not use it, for the record.

Back
Top Bottom