They were dissed, now they're pissed! Revenge of the Culls!

Very well said Sun! ;)

I have to say, it's no wonder why you have earned widespread trust...

...such a well documented journal, thriving with debate from all sides, and conducted with wisdom and wit. :cheer:

You are the 420 Consumer Reports! :bravo:

Well put!!!
:bravo:

Fantastic supplement SS and Soniq. And great convo at the end. It has a nice adult feel, and I think everyone's on the same page. And I agree your journal likely had much to do with getting the manufacturers to amend their claims.

:nicethread::peace:

I always like to push the edge of the envelope.
That should be obvious to anyone who knows me, lol.

I bought a wheel, and I think that ended up being a bad move for me. The difference is that I don't feel that Omega promised me anything that they couldn't deliver. (other than perhaps the benefits of geotropism, which exist, but were painted as a good thing and I don't see it that way.)

Being on the edge of technology is a risky thing, and many of us are willing to take chances, but that is because we want the chance to do it better, cheaper, faster, etc. . .

If information is given out freely and honestly, with some considerable thought to accuracy, kudos to those with experimental attitudes, and thanks to those manufacturers trying to also push the envelope through growing pains.

However, when sales is first and foremost, and you pump up your product with little regard to reality, you will have many disgruntled and upset customers who feel "taken" by the propaganda that so effectively accomplished the goal of the reseller (sales) at the cost of the customers satisfaction. But at least you'll be rich right? Thank you capitalism.

I was very disappointed with the performance of my wheel. . . yet I harbor no ill will towards omega. . . they never tricked me into thinking it would do something it cant. My disappointment is only with myself.

That is the big difference IMO.

I'm glad they are coming around to more realistic numbers, so sad that it must be FORCED upon them by the hard work of the people they hold with so little regard. . . or maybe they just don't know any better, and want it to be true so badly, they don't know what they are saying. either way does not instill confidence in their claims, future or present.

I agree with the rest, thank goodness for sites like this, and for people like SS. This is why I said in cammie's old journal, I will believe it when I see an independent, trustworthy report. . . . Like This one.

Was very Illuminating. Thanks Much SS.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

I've seen alot of grows on here and i gotta admit your grows have to be some of the best i have seen on here. I wanna thank you for all ur wisdom and knowledge on this subject that we love so much...so thanks man i appreciate it and appreciate all the help that you have given me..I know i could prolly speak for most of us by say "Keep on bringin us these DAMN GOOD GROWS"....much respect....thanks again

Back
Top Bottom