THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

Same here buddy :high-five:

Yep! Ive got a few very solid friends.

Im okay at a little repair work... I don't think master is appropriate for my skill level, but you said it not me!:thanks:
I was offered help for some decent jobs... The first was in Texas, repairing/ quality controlling some Japanese brand of flute as they are imported... But Texas? No offense Texans, but no thank you!.. besides, Boston or New York would be the best places to make flutes... Boston would have been my choice..

Alas! Another lifetime ago! (Can you say that at 25?) ;)

Very Cool. Man Texas has it going on in many ways!! Boston SUCKS! You are only 25? Dang I remember those days.

Alcohol, I use 190 proof. If you evaporate all of it your left with oil. But its a bit pricey, most people would use other solvents to durrive oil.. i keep mine as tinctures.

I must try that ... do you have a recipe?

Neat! I started listening to Tull after a few years of playing the flute... Hes very... Interesting sounding.

"Interesting sounding" :cheesygrinsmiley: a good way to define his style. You must have seen vids... he also winds up his flute on the cord and shoots it out at the audience.

Interestingly enough, im not super into concert scenes or whatever... My good friend took me to a comedy show last night.. i should get out more but.. eh, there arent many people i like going "out" with. Truth be told Buckshot, im kind of a prick.

:cheesygrinsmiley: It is not for everyone... but damn now that I look back what a ride it has been. THsea you may be kind of a prick, no problem ... that is me on a good day :cheesygrinsmiley: just ask my wife.

Why does your last show being Ozzy not shock me? Lol, your a crazy guy OMM.

We get musicals here on occasion... Thats more my thing.

Rock on OMM!

It is to bad FZ has passed he is my fav. I saw him in concert many times. One memory that stands out is a concert in Florida. Those folks are just plain DEAD! Frank was wailing a solo... I mean just tearing it up. Everyone was just SITTING there. I got up from my seat and walked right up to Frank and watched him play a solo not 3 feet away. It was incredible it was like he was playing to me and he was cause I was 3 feet away and he was checking me out too as I was the only one with balls enough to get up. When the solo was over I saluted him and turned to see the crowd looking right at ME ... well Frank but it felt like they were looking at me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock on Frank

Edit -

I tried to find the show I saw ... this was very much the same

Hey.. Is that JT playing Bouree? I love playing that, singing in playing sounds gnarly in a good way :) It won't play on my computer... Been having trouble with youtube, I think I may have to reinstall Opera... Good times!

Very cool Buckshot! Man, thats awesome about that FZ concert... Really cool, performers really love it when they connect to someone. Theres been numerous jazz performances I've seen where the performers come to see me after the show, to talk... Say they appreciated and could tell I was really into it.

One time in particular was in Vermont, a monster trombone player was at it... I think he might be the Jazz teacher up in... I don't remember, it was actually following a quite large Suzuki Method recital... But it was held at a college I think... But the Jazz after was my thing, violin's are nice... Can't compare though ;)... hehe, well, kids were dancin' and having a good time.. He picked out that I was listening though. Cool guy, and a conversation about all the brands and models of horns he had ensued... Oh yea!

If I had money to burn, I'd get two oboe's... One to play, and one to mess with its mechanisms... Because the latter will probably never work again :)

EDIT! in the fashion of USD.. I'll be posting the tincture recipe in my blog!

Cool! of to read :reading420magazine:

edit- back after a read... gotta maka a list! Thanks THsea

Time for a picture update!

LA Cheese and the Afghan Kush... LA was just put out like.. Yesterday or the day before.
LA_and_afghan.JPG

Just the LA
LA_Cheese.JPG

All the girls
alldgirls.JPG

roots, etc
roots120.JPG

roots218.JPG

Hey.. Is that JT playing Bouree? I love playing that, singing in playing sounds gnarly in a good way :) It won't play on my computer... Been having trouble with youtube, I think I may have to reinstall Opera... Good times!

Very cool Buckshot! Man, thats awesome about that FZ concert... Really cool, performers really love it when they connect to someone. Theres been numerous jazz performances I've seen where the performers come to see me after the show, to talk... Say they appreciated and could tell I was really into it.

One time in particular was in Vermont, a monster trombone player was at it... I think he might be the Jazz teacher up in... I don't remember, it was actually following a quite large Suzuki Method recital... But it was held at a college I think... But the Jazz after was my thing, violin's are nice... Can't compare though ;)... hehe, well, kids were dancin' and having a good time.. He picked out that I was listening though. Cool guy, and a conversation about all the brands and models of horns he had ensued... Oh yea!

If I had money to burn, I'd get two oboe's... One to play, and one to mess with its mechanisms... Because the latter will probably never work again :)

EDIT! in the fashion of USD.. I'll be posting the tincture recipe in my blog!

Sorry I blew by this post on my way to your tincture recipe. Man I wanted to play the oboe bad. I should have done it, hind sight is always 20/20. No idea who that was playing. After telling you that story I went back to see some live Zappa. When you work out problems I posted a link to a live Zappa concert in my journal at ab out 1:nomo:00 or so Zappa does a solo like I stood and watched. If you notice folks are walking right up to the stage, that night I was the only one. Disclaimer on the song, it is a true story about a twisted person :cheesygrinsmiley:

:high-five:

the waiting is the hard part ;)

Only the first time, if it works for me it will always be brewing! Thanks again THsea

Time for a picture update!

Looking awesome, they are getting the :green_heart: tried to give reps but I gotta spread 'em around

Beautiful!!

Hmmm, I left a post, perhaps i forgot to cick post... anywho

Thank you THsea, thank you very much for posting pictures, those roots look awesome, I have written a post for my own blog, using those 2 pictures, I hope thats ok... Check if you like Building dirt up around stem to increase root mass photos
I was wondering have you ever used "willow tea" a totally natural no chemical way to make clones or seeds grow faster stronger roots? I'm keen to to try it, I just went and raided a couple of corkscrew willows here yesterday to start a brew, and while i was there I got some cuttings I'll grow in a pot so I have a constant supply.

Cheers Lynn, wishing you all, healthy strong plants, that will fix what ails you in 2013

Looking awesome, they are getting the :green_heart: tried to give reps but I gotta spread 'em around

Beautiful!!
Thanks buddy! I really hope the tincture works for you, I know for my stomach issues it really does wonders.

Thank you THsea, thank you very much for posting pictures, those roots look awesome, I have written a post for my own blog, using those 2 pictures, I hope thats ok... Check if you like Building dirt up around stem to increase root mass photos
I was wondering have you ever used "willow tea" a totally natural no chemical way to make clones or seeds grow faster stronger roots? I'm keen to to try it, I just went and raided a couple of corkscrew willows here yesterday to start a brew, and while i was there I got some cuttings I'll grow in a pot so I have a constant supply.

Cheers Lynn, wishing you all, healthy strong plants, that will fix what ails you in 2013

Lynn? Who's Lynn? Do we need a search party?
I don't know about this Willow Tea, but maybe I'll look it up... I don't do a lot of the "cutting" thing. OMM and I are obsessed with seeds :trance:

Happy New Year folks..

Thanks buddy! I really hope the tincture works for you, I know for my stomach issues it really does wonders.
Lynn? Who's Lynn? Do we need a search party?
I don't know about this Willow Tea, but maybe I'll look it up... I don't do a lot of the "cutting" thing. OMM and I are obsessed with seeds :trance:
Happy New Year folks..
Lynn is the one of my other personalties :)
The grows I made in California were all clones, the first ones we brought , and 2nd crop were cuttings from the 1st ones. I'm looking forward to trying seeds, they will give me a lot more choice.
I never wanted to try seeds before, I thought everyone that used seeds, took cuttings of them, before sexing the plants, and it seemed like the whole drama taking cuttings getting them to grow only to kill the and the parent plants, if the mother plant turned out to be a father, too traumatic a time looking for those male plants. (Don't like killing plants on purpose)
but I guess if its only male plants I could deal with it. Just gave me another though I could just recycle the males, I wonder how the female would respond to being watered with liquid fertilizers made from male plants.
I was just reading on another post that male plant leaves make a good oil, so have chooses about what I do with males :)

Cheers All of Us

I haven't heard of "Willow Tea " for years. Some where deep in the completed journals is the complete story. Sorry, I don't remember the growers name, however he used it and it worked very well. Both for seeds and cuttings. If I think of the journals name I will post it. Cheers.

Lynn is the one of my other personalties :)
The grows I made in California were all clones, the first ones we brought , and 2nd crop were cuttings from the 1st ones. I'm looking forward to trying seeds, they will give me a lot more choice.
I never wanted to try seeds before, I thought everyone that used seeds, took cuttings of them, before sexing the plants, and it seemed like the whole drama taking cuttings getting them to grow only to kill the and the parent plants, if the mother plant turned out to be a father, too traumatic a time looking for those male plants. (Don't like killing plants on purpose)
but I guess if its only male plants I could deal with it. Just gave me another though I could just recycle the males, I wonder how the female would respond to being watered with liquid fertilizers made from male plants.
I was just reading on another post that male plant leaves make a good oil, so have chooses about what I do with males :)

Cheers All of Us
Well hello Lynn! Personally, I would love to grow by throwing out seeds and doing selection runs.. Just take a cutting of everything, flower, keep the best as mommies. With seeds its sometimes hard to get the phenotype you're looking for.

With female seeds you won't have to worry about males... Hermaphrodites occur on occasion, but I think OMM has had... Two? out of maybe... 30-40 plants? Thinking over all his journaled grows...

I haven't heard of "Willow Tea " for years. Some where deep in the completed journals is the complete story. Sorry, I don't remember the growers name, however he used it and it worked very well. Both for seeds and cuttings. If I think of the journals name I will post it. Cheers.
Very cool! :high-five: Maybe for cuttings...

Well, Happy New Year 420 People! :partyboy:

Aspirin cures plant headaches,
I just found an article while searching for info about foliar feeding... apparently, feeding your plants with aspirin in water, helps their immune system, helping them resist any disease-producing agent (especially a virus, bacterium or other microorganism) (pathogen) and also helps them fight any pathogen. Interesting don't you think,
Aspirin cures common plant headaches - Fine Gardening Question & Answer

I've just started making a willow tea, for growing stronger healthier roots on cuttings, and since willow tree's have asprin, looks like it also helps with the plants stresses. Making Willow Water / Salicylic Acid and SAR

Aspirin Water Helps Plants Grow bigger healthier plants, like they are on steroids.

Food for consideration.

Also posted this in the 50+ group :)

Sorry I post so much, I'm just really enjoying this research, while I wait for seeds to get here. I'll do my best to slow down, and post in the old farts group, lol, and stop hijacking your blog.

I hope youlearn something of interest, or just to keep in mind, as something to try if your girls get a transplanting headache or to stop them getting a headache at all.

Aspirin cures plant headaches,
I just found an article while searching for info about foliar feeding... apparently, feeding your plants with aspirin in water, helps their immune system, helping them resist any disease-producing agent (especially a virus, bacterium or other microorganism) (pathogen) and also helps them fight any pathogen. Interesting don't you think,
Aspirin cures common plant headaches - Fine Gardening Question & Answer

I've just started making a willow tea, for growing stronger healthier roots on cuttings, and since willow tree's have asprin, looks like it also helps with the plants stresses. Making Willow Water / Salicylic Acid and SAR

Aspirin Water Helps Plants Grow bigger healthier plants, like they are on steroids.

Food for consideration.

Also posted this in the 50+ group :)

Sorry I post so much, I'm just really enjoying this research, while I wait for seeds to get here. I'll do my best to slow down, and post in the old farts group, lol, and stop hijacking your blog.

I hope youlearn something of interest, or just to keep in mind, as something to try if your girls get a transplanting headache or to stop them getting a headache at all.

Eh, don't worry about hijacking! At least there is a little activity in here! ;)

Ah yea, I knew I heard about willow and the salicyclic acid... Very cool, and fascinating to hear it interacts with our plants!

What kind of seeds are you getting? It seems like my Mazar plan maybe changing... But in lieu of better things... Maybe. Or nothing, whatever. :)

Eh, don't worry about hijacking! At least there is a little activity in here! ;) Thank you

Ah yea, I knew I heard about willow and the salicyclic acid... Very cool, and fascinating to hear it interacts with our plants!

What kind of seeds are you getting? It seems like my Mazar plan maybe changing... But in lieu of better things... Maybe. Or nothing, whatever. :)

The seeds I'm getting have been developed by a member of this forums, from the States I think, or maybe UK, up top of the world somewhere lol.
He has developed a strain, for pain, most especially migraines. I'll be using it for my cream to see what the outcome is. Apparently it crops easily and heavily.

He started with a blueberry strain and crossed it with something, and has breed the seeds 6 times, to get a strain that grows consistently, his wife is a migraine sufferer and it works extremely well for her. I get migraines since the car accident and stroke, so I'm really looking forward to trying it.

The seeds I'm getting have been developed by a member of this forums, from the States I think, or maybe UK, up top of the world somewhere lol.
He has developed a strain, for pain, most especially migraines. I'll be using it for my cream to see what the outcome is. Apparently it crops easily and heavily.

He started with a blueberry strain and crossed it with something, and has breed the seeds 6 times, to get a strain that grows consistently, his wife is a migraine sufferer and it works extremely well for her. I get migraines since the car accident and stroke, so I'm really looking forward to trying it.

That is really cool, there are kind folks here.. :) I am happy you will be getting something to help you!

I'm starting to venture out publicly as a MMJ advocate... Nothing big, just sayin' it like it is on a social network.. Most people who knew me before I used cannabis don't see me as a stoner ( I don't think). I don't think I act much different.. Just more content, and in a hell of a lot less pain... Kind of scary, I'm using my real name :thedoubletake: Not quite ready to do that on this site yet... There are people who don't care if this keeps you out of the hospital, and see everything as a potential five finger discount.

Well, back to the growing!

The plan as of now... I'll be repotting like crazy, putting everything but the 2046 out ASAP... I just super-cropped her, she will be the last repotted... Still doing the circular LST... The LA Cheese looks lovely. I can tell its grown a bit in the last day... Stretch my pretty! :yahoo:

I maybe starting another round, very soon... Thinking about all Frisian Dew.. Sounds like a hell of a plan huh OMM? I like the idea of 3oz/ plant... With that girl, I think I can...

What is LST? O keep seeing these phrases or acronyms, the only one I know is FIM, well I know what the words mean, don't know how to do it. lol...

LST = Low stress training.
Make da big buds :thumb:

Hehehe when I read this reply in my email, I thought the second line said Make the Big Balls , lol, had to read that twice.

Any low stress training, I think I did that or got the same results doing high stress training, when I made my bonsai plants, I got decent sized buds. Mind you I don't know what size the buds would have been if i had left them the hell alone.
But I tied my poor plants down so much, my partner started saying I was a closet bondage master that grew into being into B&D hehe. I'll show you a picture, of the first tie down.
abuse_bending.jpg

That plant ended up being only tiny, but it had a lot of big buds. ots the one circles in red :)

growroom-bedroom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom