THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

They look great THsea!!

Thanks Buckshot! :high-five:
Man, we are having some cold nights (relatively!).. No purps in that SSSDH... Lol

Idk if it's being cold or what... But I'm exhausted tonight.

:goodjob::bravo:

Good luck with the cloning bro ;) I've just successfully rooted some flowering Northern Light cuttings.
Hope your's goes just as swell, you can do it :wood:
Faith N Patience
:peace:

Hey Juicy! I'll probably regret it.. But I won't be taking that flowering cutting. I'll just have to do really well with the 2046.. Which is unmarred by diesel.. ;)

Rock on wit your NL, those plants seem to grow really nicely. I've never seen an ugly Northern Lights plant...
Goodnight my friends!

Thanks Buckshot! :high-five:
Man, we are having some cold nights (relatively!).. No purps in that SSSDH... Lol

Idk if it's being cold or what... But I'm exhausted tonight.

Well I hope you get some purps ... it sure makes em purty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I hope you get some purps ... it sure makes em purty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Indeed! Well, maybe the afghan will... It's still very early, for some reason it really hadn't stretched at all... Kind of funky looking. Oh well!

I'll bet some of the Cheese might have some color variation.. It gets chilly at night where I am ( relative, for Hawaii )... I'm fine with green of course ;)

I'll be cooking food (thai curry and sticky rice! Oh yea) and NY Cheesecake tomorrow... I was thinking about repotting, but I'll let them recover from the FIM first.. Waiting! What did you expect growing plants? Lol

My grow is planned out.. After he LA goes out, I'll be lowering the front shelf more... Creating a more drastically split level tent. Should be neat... LST the hell out of. The 2046... And to a lesser level, LST the Exodus.. I think... I'm not sure I'll FIM the LA again, I definitely will for the two "cheese" ( BB, Dina)... just need to get some meds flowering.

Aloha y'all! :) The NY Cheesecake came out killer! The curry wasn't so bad either :)
Thats why I'm smoking, to EAT and enjoy it ;)

Alrighty, last pictures were on... The 18th? I think so... I'll try to get pictures up before work. Hm... Prolly should water soon, then I'll take pictures a little after.. Maybe they will get a little perkier looking :morenutes:

Just harvested the SSSDH.. I'm guessing she will be about a 1/4...oz... :straightface: Its good stuff though... OMM! Gonna try to let it get a little cure on her.. Afghan grow keeps sounding better and better... 7 to 8 weeks flower? I'll take me some of that.

Oops! Pictures after work... Or tomorrow!

Been to excited, corresponded with a dear,dear, dear,dear ,dear,dear ,dear friend :) They are flyin' over from the mainland tomorrow I think... Just to visit THsea, cause I'm awesome... Not really, shes got family here.

Luckily, she plays music too... Even luckier, her instrument is broken! :) Also being broke, fixing it is about the only x-mas gift I can offer! ;) Actually.. There is one more OMM knows about. Maybe I'll post a picture of that after x-mas.. I'll have to blur out my name, but thats okay.

Peace out guys, hope your gardens are flowing with buds :yahoo:

Oops! Pictures after work... Or tomorrow!

Been to excited, corresponded with a dear,dear, dear,dear ,dear,dear ,dear friend :) They are flyin' over from the mainland tomorrow I think... Just to visit THsea, cause I'm awesome... Not really, shes got family here.

Luckily, she plays music too... Even luckier, her instrument is broken! :) Also being broke, fixing it is about the only x-mas gift I can offer! ;) Actually.. There is one more OMM knows about. Maybe I'll post a picture of that after x-mas.. I'll have to blur out my name, but thats okay.

Peace out guys, hope your gardens are flowing with buds :yahoo:

Let me say this...you better bring your dear dear friend by here...I'm in love with her too! What's all this about fixing her instrument....that sounds.....well it does sound......never mind. All kidding aside, she is a lovely lady inside and out. Can't wait to see the picture you are going to erase you name from.

Don't let THsea kid you folks...he has a really cute girl that sings to him at work. Her voice is soooo cute. Just saying.......
:love:

Sounds like fun for the holidays on the Islands... Merry Christmas

Let me say this...you better bring your dear dear friend by here...I'm in love with her too! What's all this about fixing her instrument....that sounds.....well it does sound......never mind. All kidding aside, she is a lovely lady inside and out. Can't wait to see the picture you are going to erase you name from.

Don't let THsea kid you folks...he has a really cute girl that sings to him at work. Her voice is soooo cute. Just saying.......
:love:
Well.. Technically, I think she was deliriously tired after her shift... She was waiting to get picked up and started singing in her native tongue. My phone just happens to have a decent recording function :laughtwo: My favorite co-workers always tend to be folks that barely know english :) There was a Mongolian girl a few years back that was so damn funny it was crazy... Ah, good times. Holidays are great for nostalgia ;)

Yea, its nice to be surrounded with friends that are good people. Had to weed the garden, so to speak... But I've got some real keepers... Should... should i clone them? :goof: D^7 friend is up there with you OMM :thumb:

Ah, OMM... Your mind is always in the gutter! To everyone who was wondering what kind of instrument.. 'Tis a flute. She's got a broken foot-joint or something. IDK, as long as I don't have to do re-padding I'll be happy. Just a standard cleaning, oiling, and adjusting... If I do take a picture I gotta polish, damn.. Oh well, I should do that anyway.. You know, taking pride in your work.. All that jazz.

Sounds like fun for the holidays on the Islands... Merry Christmas

Yep! I hope your having fun too Buckshot! :high-five: Merry X-mas to you too!

Well my 420 family... I'll be working hard on getting there pictures up.. Gotta sort em out.. Even have a shot of the hanging SSSDH.. woohoo!

Okay, two days late... But here they are!

Group Shots
under_alien_lights.JPG

All_the_girls1.JPG

Exodus 1 and Big Buddha Cheese
Exo1_BB.JPG

Exodus 2 and Dinafem Cheese
Exo2_Dina.JPG

Now... The very small SSSDH harvest
hangSSSDH.JPG

awyaeSSSDH.JPG

Merry X-Mas 'yall! Its time to clean my room... I've got a TV upgrade... From a 1989 tele thats... Maybe 12"... To a 32" LED :)

Wow! Those girls are looking good! Healthy as can be. I can smell them from here! :cheer::cheer:

I got a feeling you're small harvest is going to be good smoke. Save poor old OMM a small bud, please. :yummy:

Jo's son called her....she's feeling better mentally now. Someone besides me loves her.:love:

Got another auto if your interested. :Namaste:

What's this about a 32" TV? Congratulations! Maybe you can watch some of those movies now! I'm pleased that your Mom surprised you! :peace:

Peace, love, and good will my friend.:surf:

They are coming along nicely! Congrats on the lil harvest! 12" TV, I bet your eyes are thanking you!!
:nicethread:
Hey Brewloc, thanks bro... I think so too! These plants are really lush looking to me. I really need this to yield me well...

No more of these "lil' harvests"... ;)

Wow! Those girls are looking good! Healthy as can be. I can smell them from here! :cheer::cheer:

I got a feeling you're small harvest is going to be good smoke. Save poor old OMM a small bud, please. :yummy:

Jo's son called her....she's feeling better mentally now. Someone besides me loves her.:love:

Got another auto if your interested. :Namaste:

What's this about a 32" TV? Congratulations! Maybe you can watch some of those movies now! I'm pleased that your Mom surprised you! :peace:

Peace, love, and good will my friend.:surf:

Oh yea! We will be smoking more than a "little bud" together! :) Honestly, its so little bit... I'm really not tempted to touch it much. Maybe we will try a sample bud with my friend, before she flies back.

Very happy to hear that Jo had a nice Christmas :) and I'm always interested in auto's... I'll start it as soon as the seed gets to my house ;) I may even pick up a... Hm... Depending on what it is, either another 2 gallon or 3 gallon smart pot... Right on OMM! :high-five:

Yea, the TV blew me away!.. I feel a little crazy. While there was hinting at the TV, and it is a great gift... Still another year goes by without a mocha pot. Seems like I'll have to take matters into my own hands... ;)

I'm smoking a mix of Super Silver Haze, Dutch Treat, and Headband tonight... Merry X-mas guys, now lets get ripped! :ganjamon:

Hi THsea. :Namaste:

Sorry. I forgot you were going to cure it a while. Do that, we can smoke something else.

Jo has an appointment tomorrow in the afternoon. Will get the stuff I need and will fix the phone or throw the damn thing away.

The Auto is.......A World of Seeds....NL X Big Bud.

My little Punky Lion is up! You wont believe how clean my SSV is. :peace:

Still no mocha pot...sucks!

Hi THsea. :Namaste:

Sorry. I forgot you were going to cure it a while. Do that, we can smoke something else.

Jo has an appointment tomorrow in the afternoon. Will get the stuff I need and will fix the phone or throw the damn thing away.

The Auto is.......A World of Seeds....NL X Big Bud.

My little Punky Lion is up! You wont believe how clean my SSV is. :peace:

Still no mocha pot...sucks!

Take care of the Jo! Facilitate those appointments... OMM taxi service, open for business!
Shit, lines are down! :biglaugh: Good thing she scheduled in advance.. ;)

You got it bro! I can't wait to see the Punky Lion... Man, I hope it mimics the 'tundra.. Still one of the most crazy plants I've ever seen in flower.. If it ends up runtish for the first 3 to 4 weeks like your 'tundra did... Cutting please!! I'll hold it while you flower that bad girl and see if it does that gnarley swelling later in flower!... OMM knows, exceptions will be made for interesting plants.

NL x BB? I think the last seed of that you gave me died or something... :scratchinghead: I don't remember. I'm still a fan of auto's, even though they tend to be low yielding.. Mediocre... But hey, tickle my curiosity and you got my attention, jack!

Take care of the Jo! Facilitate those appointments... OMM taxi service, open for business!
Shit, lines are down! :biglaugh: Good thing she scheduled in advance.. ;)

You got it bro! I can't wait to see the Punky Lion... Man, I hope it mimics the 'tundra.. Still one of the most crazy plants I've ever seen in flower.. If it ends up runtish for the first 3 to 4 weeks like your 'tundra did... Cutting please!! I'll hold it while you flower that bad girl and see if it does that gnarley swelling later in flower!... OMM knows, exceptions will be made for interesting plants.

NL x BB? I think the last seed of that you gave me died or something... :scratchinghead: I don't remember. I'm still a fan of auto's, even though they tend to be low yielding.. Mediocre... But hey, tickle my curiosity and you got my attention, jack!

Yeah! Got it in advance.....good to go Jo.
Punky is only an inch or so up, but looks very healthy. I germ ed her right in the pot. Just ad water. :high-five:

Her tundra influence is big I hope. We do like the the strange ones, don't we?

C U Thursday! :cheer:

Hi THsea, I joined this forum only a couple of days ago, but had a good look around, I have a friend here in New Zealand that brought some kind of Cheese seed's from the UK, and he says they are really hard to grow, so I'm going to be most interested to watch your grow. Have you or anyone you know ever grown any cheese outside or in a glasshouse?
Just one question, do you talk to your girls? My 1st Grow in San Diego, I was fascinated, and spent a lot of times sitting in my wheelchair just looking...
and I have to admit abusing, fib'ing and making the plants I could reach into Bonsai's, but I talked to the so much, telling them how pretty they were, and how pleased I was that they grew so much overnight, my partner told me to stop, it was weird, I turned a deaf ear to partner, and kept talking, and got what I think was good harvest, 2oz dried for my favourite girl. Not bad I think, since it was only 24 inches high.
Anyway, I'll be watching your blog all the way from New Zealand :high-five:

Yeah! Got it in advance.....good to go Jo.
Punky is only an inch or so up, but looks very healthy. I germ ed her right in the pot. Just ad water. :high-five:

Her tundra influence is big I hope. We do like the the strange ones, don't we?

C U Thursday! :cheer:
Yes you will! ;) Just add water you say? Hm... :)

Hi THsea, I joined this forum only a couple of days ago, but had a good look around, I have a friend here in New Zealand that brought some kind of Cheese seed's from the UK, and he says they are really hard to grow, so I'm going to be most interested to watch your grow. Have you or anyone you know ever grown any cheese outside or in a glasshouse?
Just one question, do you talk to your girls? My 1st Grow in San Diego, I was fascinated, and spent a lot of times sitting in my wheelchair just looking...
and I have to admit abusing, fib'ing and making the plants I could reach into Bonsai's, but I talked to the so much, telling them how pretty they were, and how pleased I was that they grew so much overnight, my partner told me to stop, it was weird, I turned a deaf ear to partner, and kept talking, and got what I think was good harvest, 2oz dried for my favourite girl. Not bad I think, since it was only 24 inches high.
Anyway, I'll be watching your blog all the way from New Zealand :high-five:

Oh my, were getting international here! :welcome: Always nice to have more aboard!

Have I grown Cheese before? No, I've been involved with growing of a few Skunk plants.. The healthier "Cheese" plants (that are mixed with Afghan's) look more like what I remember of skunk than the "Exodus" plants... Which look uniquely distinct... Both leaves, and its more spindly disposition. Hard to grow? I wouldn't say that, at least not in veg' state. We will see about flower when we get there :) I will be growing outside for flower, so I hope you do follow along! LA Cheese is going out first thing 2013..
Honestly "hard" to grow to me implies: finicky plants, large-nodded fast growing plants, and long flower times... In other words, sativa's... :) Well, I think they take a bit more care than hybrids or indicas.

And your other question.. What kind of person would I be if I didn't talk to my girls?! Of course your babies want to hear from you, and most of all your approval! I'm with you, I keep it positive in the grow room... Keep their spirits up!

OMM tries to pit his girls against each other. Trying to get them to compete, I think its a little mean.. But hey, his tough love has raised some fine ladies!

Congrats USD! two ounces off of a 24" plant? Way cool bro! I've yet to get two ounces off a plant.... This grow will be the game changer!! and if not.. next grow! :)

Congrats USD! two ounces off of a 24" plant? Way cool bro! I've yet to get two ounces off a plant.... This grow will be the game changer!!

What? ... I was sure that island plants were measured in pounds not ounces! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom