THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

Hello everyone! I didn't get the OC+ today, so I just took pictures to show you the status of the Cheese girls... :) With my good camera this time ;)

Here is a group shot.. In the back row, left to right it's: LA Cheese, and the two Exodus Cheese plants... In the front row we have: Dinafem's Cheese, Big Buddha's Cheese, and the 2046... Coupled pictures follow the group shot :)
group_shot31.JPG

Dina's Cheese and LA Cheese (left to right)
Dinafem_LA.JPG

The Two Exodus Cheese
Exodusx2.JPG

And the BB's Cheese and the 2046 haze plant
Big_Buddha_2046.JPG

OKAY... I've actually lowered the light tonight... And arranged them a bit different, but you will see that tomorrow night when I show the fill in, etc... :high-five:

Finally made my vape-bud-budder... I had more than I thought, and it only went into two sticks of butter.. But it should be fine, based on what I've read from people trying this very same idea... Since its shtuff you would normally throw away... Who cares? At most you wasted butter...

The girls are all fine.. The SSSDH is just covered in trich's... Can't wait for the Afghan Kush to recover her FIM'ing..
I forgot if I've mentioned... But I believe the SSSDH should be ready by the end of the month.. That will be exciting!... But I really don't want to touch her without at least a solid month of cure... Its time to have a better quality standard for myself.

Have a good evening folks! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Woohoo pictures! Cool! I should listen to OMM myself and provide a better journal but like excercise it is never gonna happen :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thought I'd drive thru and chime in iffin ya'll don't mind. Starting to look like you got a cheese fetish going on over there. Hope things work out great for ya TH. Hey I sniped ya talking on OMM's thread about defoliating a auto flower. Just my two cents, as fast a plant as auto is them sun leaves are about all it has to make it's goodies. I've never really studied growth but it stands to reason it wood hurt production. Topping should be out the question, that really slows a plant. But I've wondered about LST'ing myself. I'd bet it wood work great with a Iranian Auto Flower. They take awhile for a auto flower, but least they had a decent yield. These plants got damn near 3 foot tall and yielded more than I ever expected from a auto. And the herb was surprisingly good. Keep up the grows, and watch out for Pop's out there. +++'s and Keepem Green

just check'in in

Woohoo pictures! Cool! I should listen to OMM myself and provide a better journal but like excercise it is never gonna happen :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hahaha, yea, I've been working every day since I've decided to be more "dedicated"... As I cannot really post super frequently... I'll try to be as detailed as possible when I do update... :thumb: Thanks for coming by Buckshot!

Thought I'd drive thru and chime in iffin ya'll don't mind. Starting to look like you got a cheese fetish going on over there. Hope things work out great for ya TH. Hey I sniped ya talking on OMM's thread about defoliating a auto flower. Just my two cents, as fast a plant as auto is them sun leaves are about all it has to make it's goodies. I've never really studied growth but it stands to reason it wood hurt production. Topping should be out the question, that really slows a plant. But I've wondered about LST'ing myself. I'd bet it wood work great with a Iranian Auto Flower. They take awhile for a auto flower, but least they had a decent yield. These plants got damn near 3 foot tall and yielded more than I ever expected from a auto. And the herb was surprisingly good. Keep up the grows, and watch out for Pop's out there. +++'s and Keepem Green
Cool! Yea, I think that is the general consensus... Honestly, even if an auto-flower turns quickly... I cannot see how LST would be detrimental... Stress related to removal of growth?... Houston, we have a problem.

Hey... You wanted to check out the Dr. G flowers yea? I'm making a list of stuff to do on my days off... I'll try to find those pictures on Monday.. I think there are both wet and dry, mostly of early harvested ones... but I think I've got a nice (well.. finished, not pretty) cola picture too... Scraggly, odd...But fascinating looking.

Zup THsea aka Da Cheese man ;)

I got some Big Buddha Cheese seeds from a friend, brought back from this year's cup. I would love too follow your journal and see what you get from yours.
-zubbed :peace:
Nice to have more aboard! Very cool, yea I'm only rolling with one BB Cheese... But hey, the BB Cheese, Dinafem Cheese, and the LA Cheese are very uniform looking... LA being the most vigorous of the three... All look really indica.

The two Exodus look fairly uniform so far too. Both are slower than the other Cheese... They are more inline with the 2046... Which, even started later... looks promising. Hope your BB Cheese grows well! If you have a journal I'll stop by and give 'em a look :high-five:

just check'in in
Oh no! I'm slipping! UPDATE TIME! ;)

Sub-diddlie-ub-dub......bud?

Oi! Welcome Mr.2k3, sub-diddlie-ub-dub-indeed.
:)

Hopefully I've responded to everyone.. I'll do another check over... I was going to post pictures tonight, but the internet is a bit slow... So, Tomorrow!... Monday at the latest ;).. Everyone loves baby pictures.. Well, at least cannabis ones :)

Love the Cheesy pictures Buddy....looking good. :thumb:

This I have to see....you leaving a strain untouched for month. :ganjamon:

Hey! I did miss a response... Thanks man, and I know! It maybe intense waiting a whole month!.. I just gotta keep telling myself the longer I cure it, the longer it should last!

You know my goal, your next goal is lofty too! But we can do this, hell even at half we would be set til our next harvests :thumb:

Later buddy, have a good night! :high-five:

Hey guys, heres the update!... I thought I would show you all my work space a little.. Then there is the girls... Enjoy!

DSCN01724.JPG

Now the Girls.. Back row (left to right): LA Cheese, Exodus 1 and 2
Front (l2r): Dinafem's Cheese, Big Buddha's Cheese, and 2046.
DSCN01749.JPG

DSCN01739.JPG

And with the light on (not just window/sunlight)
DSCN016910.JPG

I gave them all a check for aromas... Exodus 2 is very grassy... Sadly. Everything else (including exodus1) has sweet, nice aroma's... More like cannabis should be :thumb: The LA is huge as you can see... They are all starting to take off though... Wont be long before their first FIM'ing... :)

I'll be filling them in with OC+ and soil probably... Tuesday. So that when the next pictures will be. I really hope the OC+ just makes it explode!... Over next weekend I'll be getting the 5 gallon smart pots, but I wont be re-potting for a while yet... I may (since space maybe awkward with the larger pots) do it all staggered.. Spreading out the harvest times would probably be a good idea too... We will see when we get there :)
Really considering taking cuttings of the certain cheese plants now... Not stopping my next grow plans, but trying this crazy SoG idea I've been kicking around with OMM...

So tempting! But only if they end up working at least pretty well for me.

Speaking of work, I gotta get going.. Peace my friends. I hope all your gardens are going well!

Nice to have more aboard! Very cool, yea I'm only rolling with one BB Cheese... But hey, the BB Cheese, Dinafem Cheese, and the LA Cheese are very uniform looking... LA being the most vigorous of the three... All look really indica.

The two Exodus look fairly uniform so far too. Both are slower than the other Cheese... They are more inline with the 2046... Which, even started later... looks promising. Hope your BB Cheese grows well! If you have a journal I'll stop by and give 'em a look :high-five:

Thx mang :high-five: Yeah I got a journal, but it's all Northern Light's (whitelabel) at the moment. But ya sure is welcome anyway ;)
Juicy's sea of green in a screen
I am hoping to get a good mother from one of the two, fem BB-cheese seed's tho :cheer:

Nice Buddy.......Organization is always linked to success. :thumb:
:) I'm getting there... Man, I've been reading more about breeding and shtuff... So much reading to do. Lots of very interesting information though..

One way or another.. We will make a killer Hawaiian, pure indica.

:cheesygrinsmiley: aka THcheese
Thats what I say to the girls before snapping their pictures... "Say T-H-CHEESE!"

Not really, I do talk out loud a bit... And of course to the babies.

Thx mang :high-five: Yeah I got a journal, but it's all Northern Light's (whitelabel) at the moment. But ya sure is welcome anyway ;)
Juicy's sea of green in a screen
I am hoping to get a good mother from one of the two, fem BB-cheese seed's tho :cheer:

Hey man, I stopped by... Wow, that outdoor plant is nice! I hope you end up getting a good Cheese momma... Honestly, I really think LA Cheese and Exodus 1 will likely be the ones I keep... I've heard such nice things about BB's and Dinafem..... Its still about getting a fire phenotype though... Blah... I'll probably end up taking a small cutting of each and just tossing them if the smoke isn't amazing...

I won't be taking cuttings of the 2046.. Unless my buddies want em'!.. The intention there is to just go big.. Gotta keep trying until I get my tree! :)... Man, sativa's look so... Elegant.

Well, time to wind down... Woohoo! Two days off! :cheer:

i have 2 swiss cheese it would be nice to see the difference in yield. may make you and omm build your scrogg faster.
long time admirer keep up the good work.
many good vibes coming west

Hey man, I stopped by... Wow, that outdoor plant is nice! I hope you end up getting a good Cheese momma... Honestly, I really think LA Cheese and Exodus 1 will likely be the ones I keep... I've heard such nice things about BB's and Dinafem..... Its still about getting a fire phenotype though... Blah... I'll probably end up taking a small cutting of each and just tossing them if the smoke isn't amazing...

I won't be taking cuttings of the 2046.. Unless my buddies want em'!.. The intention there is to just go big.. Gotta keep trying until I get my tree! :)... Man, sativa's look so... Elegant.

Well, time to wind down... Woohoo! Two days off! :cheer:

Cheers, you're welcome anytime ;)

Trees you say, sounds like alot of fun :)
Two days off, -have a good one! :peace:

i have 2 swiss cheese it would be nice to see the difference in yield. may make you and omm build your scrogg faster.
long time admirer keep up the good work.
many good vibes coming west
An admirer?! :party: wow, that made my day!

I believe I saw your Scroog in OMMs journal... Very nice!
I'll definitely post my yields... I'm not scrogg'ing in my grow.. But it will be interesting to see how all these girls in the cheese family stack up.

Cheers, you're welcome anytime ;)

Trees you say, sounds like alot of fun :)
Two days off, -have a good one! :peace:
oh yes... Trees, if possible the 2046 will be one... :)

I'll try to, thanks buddy... I'm taking it easy tonight after a little... Idk, I suppose a little flare up. Not fun.

I've got theOC+ and will fill in soil... Take pictures... That kind of stuff, tomorrow.

Really considering making a small "stop kemps" outdoor tent.. Just to stop flowering a bit.. For the afghan Kush... Idk, she's pretty, but to small... Maybe get her a foot taller and repot... Blah, decisions.

Goodnight 420!

oh yes... Trees, if possible the 2046 will be one... :)

I'll try to, thanks buddy... I'm taking it easy tonight after a little... Idk, I suppose a little flare up. Not fun.

Hope you had a little fun anyways ;)
Aaright, keeping a look out 4'dem tree tops then, hehe :) 2046 ay, 34 years, gonna B a big tree then:clown:
-Narh m8, I'm justa bit 2 medicated...

Tell me more about this strain of yours, you gonna grow big :yummy: 2046, never heard of it before:) Indica??

:high-five: :peace:

Hope you had a little fun anyways ;)
Aaright, keeping a look out 4'dem tree tops then, hehe :) 2046 ay, 34 years, gonna B a big tree then:clown:
-Narh m8, I'm justa bit 2 medicated...

Tell me more about this strain of yours, you gonna grow big :yummy: 2046, never heard of it before:) Indica??

:high-five: :peace:

:high-five: haha, aren't we all a bit medicated? I'm having a medi-shake right now... Threw some medicated butter into a chocolate protein smoothie... :) Should keep my leg from hurting while standing at work today.

Now.. This 2046 plant, its all sativa baby! A sativa hybrid, meaning it isn't a landrace... Its a "pure" haze supposedly, so a mix of Mexican, Colombian, Thai, and.. Indian Sativas? I think I've got that right... Its supposed to take around 105 to 120 days... But hey, if you've ever had a killer batch of Haze... Thats what I'm talkin' about... Luckily none of the cheese really go past 70 normally :)

While I like things like Arjan's Strawberry Haze.. It really doesn't seem like a haze to me, in effect. It really felt more like the more mild Hawaiian Sativa's... Lovely taste, but not hard hitting like I expect of hazes... OMM knows I'd love to do a Strawberry grow and just run Strawberry Cough and Arjan's Strawberry Haze... Erdbeer (i think) if I can find it... :) But I've got lots of other seeds to collect now.. And I wouldn't be getting around to it for a long time..

The next grow will be a project kind of thing... I might throw in a few fem seeds as I'm running selected mothers to make seeds... I don't know. Maybe not, blah...

Winds have been hellacious, but my cannabis plants don't care! SSSDH is getting... kind of close I think. My corn is getting wrecked however...

Thsea, I planted corn for the first time and it was beautiful I'm mean I really babied it. But...., I planted it too close together and one day
we had a tiny little thunder storm that produced 5 drops of rain and one big gust of wind that folded my corn over in one big pile. There were only 4 stalks that survived good thing I had just medicated when it happened. I just laughed it off and a few weeks later we enjoyed
our 8 ears of corn. I should of read up on vegetable growing, just like I should of read up on cannabis growing to start with lol!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom