Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Shit i comment and a awesome photo update appears I mofo magic :volcano-smiley:

We are all magicians man. You just need the right words for the magic to happen. If you legalize I'm thinking about learning Spanish :) Gracias! But I think it will go like dominoes in Europe. The industrial potential of this planet saving crop is (word describing indescribable). Holy smokes I wanna ride my hemp car in my hemp hat wearing my hemp suit. Paper from hemp lasts centuries. Year 2017 will be one to remember. Smoke to that :volcano-smiley: :love: :Namaste:

The funniest bit about it all is hemp isn't technically illegal and is a huge industry in france and cbd products can be bought everywhere. Its all foolish there my buddy got busted driving in andorra with a few grams the other day they didn't do anything. Here its like a wonderland. Cannabis clubs, lots of smoking events and great atmosphere everywhere :) Hola Mr. T we will welcome you with open arms.

Thank you Bob and happy new year to you too! All I saw are tiny tiny white bugs which leave this behind:
I think those are thrip larvae. White dots. I did remove all affected leaves and the DE must have slower them down a lot. I'll keep my eye on.

P10000653.JPG

Yup thems be the critters... I hate those suckers. Spinosad makes short work of them and the Spinosad is an organic bacteria. It will break down naturally. The problem with Spinosad in organic circles is the preservative that is added to the bacterium culture. This has been changed as far back as the late 1990s and is now preserved with organic compounds.

For a good read on Spinosad - read here - Ironically the brand spinosad I use is called Monterrey Garden Spray (diluted heavily of course).

Document Not Found

I actually see a live thrips there on the leaves you're holding. They can get out of hand quite quickly. Won't kill your plants but they stunt the growth causing the plant to divert energy from flower building to fighting off pests.

I spray spinosad diluted with water 2x a week to stop the life cycle which is at least 2 weeks for all the stages and sometimes longer. The spinosad knocks them down and kills all stages except the eggs. We need to keep treating so when the eggs hatch the next cycle we kill them before they can get to the adult stage and lay more eggs.

Here's some good reading on them. What I do when I see them and I eventually always do.. they come and go its a natural thing.

Thrips Management Guidelines--UC IPM

i apologize if I'm coming on strong here with this spinosad stuff. I'm trying to help... sometimes my approach can be overwhelming.
We do a lot of outdoor gardening and this is not much of an issue if ever even tho there are pests everywhere but in indoor container gardening the food supply for the insects is in small supply so they concentrate on our ladies.

Tomula I see you and the Europe memories come back. Im glad its not offensive. Poor Chronic from Hawaii gets to hear my Hawaiian experiences too.
When I was in Riga I saw teenagers in the park rolling something in plain view. In Lithuania there were some people in a bar smoking something out of a home made bong. Funny the closer I got to Tallon the more English was spoken and the nicer they were. Villinious was strait scary. few spoke English and they dident care. My justification to taking weed was its just a personal amount. I did no research, I just ran with it. Strait stupid!! After 2 days in Lithuania I went back to Riga and hooked up with my Russian comrades and they asked me... How was Villinious? I said allot like home, people begging for money and collecting recyclables. No joke, blew their mind!
I think Im going to go pick that SHY. Im almost harvested out!!! Saturday Im thinking, then clean it out and load it up again!!! What fun Tomula!

Spart my man I'm thinking about that. I will let it float around. Thanks. :circle-of-love:

My friends mix some tobacco in joint but I do not get it or do it. I mean they still light up a cig after so why bother. They say it is for more even burning and shit but they grind the flowers like they want to make a flour :thedoubletake: You need to have good cured bud for more even burning. I guess it is more easy to roll with more in the paper. I do not like to burn the plant, that's why I have Arizer Solo vape. Pure taste and effect, amazing. You can even connect it to bong. That way you really got the meaning of the world baked. Not just you but even the buds are baked. I do not own the reduction though.

[video=youtube;qVGwOZify8I]
[/video]

Yup thems be the critters... I hate those suckers. Spinosad makes short work of them and the Spinosad is an organic bacteria. It will break down naturally. The problem with Spinosad in organic circles is the preservative that is added to the bacterium culture. This has been changed as far back as the late 1990s and is now preserved with organic compounds.

For a good read on Spinosad - read here - Ironically the brand spinosad I use is called Monterrey Garden Spray (diluted heavily of course).

Document Not Found

I actually see a live thrips there on the leaves you're holding. They can get out of hand quite quickly. Won't kill your plants but they stunt the growth causing the plant to divert energy from flower building to fighting off pests.

I spray spinosad diluted with water 2x a week to stop the life cycle which is at least 2 weeks for all the stages and sometimes longer. The spinosad knocks them down and kills all stages except the eggs. We need to keep treating so when the eggs hatch the next cycle we kill them before they can get to the adult stage and lay more eggs.

Here's some good reading on them. What I do when I see them and I eventually always do.. they come and go its a natural thing.

Thrips Management Guidelines--UC IPM

i apologize if I'm coming on strong here with this spinosad stuff. I'm trying to help... sometimes my approach can be overwhelming.
We do a lot of outdoor gardening and this is not much of an issue if ever even tho there are pests everywhere but in indoor container gardening the food supply for the insects is in small supply so they concentrate on our ladies.

Hi Bob, no need to apologize my friend I will still do as I please ;) Thank you for the Spinosad report. I hit them again today. Good info on the eggs. I guess I will be spraying more spinosad during veg. Also the olla should help with them as I will have dry topsoil and a long lasting layer of DE. And I'm getting second fan as soon as possible because I need more air circulation there. I know there are thrips in the compost. But I don't want to sterilize it because I like how great it works.

Also new friend of mine told me a story about his friend being in Spain. When he got back he brought home lots of algae to grow the cannabis on :) interesting. Gotta experiment with some sweet water algae growing around my place. Lots of vitamins and minerals in them (as you know), gotta be nice boost for my compost. I want to make tea from nettles as we got big patch of them growing on ex-chickenhouse soil. The forest tea is really helping, we got lots of fungi in the pots :) Great buds forming. The small Shark picked up the pace. She is gonna be happy with the olla. I can feel it. If it works as advertised I will be putting 2 small in each pot and/or 1 bigger right after they go to final container. I will upgrade the room until it looks like laboratory, hehe.

Snapped a few quick flower tent photos:

Herer

P10001713.JPG

Shark

P10001703.JPG

Blue Dream

P10001693.JPG

Herer

P10001682.JPG

Thank you all for being here :love: :thanks:

Yeah we got people doing weird shit all the time here my buddy swears by using moss to start his seedlings he take moss literally from trees bakes it for 30 minutes or w.e in the oven then makes little almost rock wool cubes using old onion sacs. Really weird but it works for him anyways but they apparently retain water super well. Would probably work for clones too...

Is that ice in the bong? I havent seen that since 1986! Around when I quit taking them. No doubt the vaporizer is better for you. Fancy stuff my brother. I cant wait to see what more the future holds with Cannabis. Especially with the medical discoveries now the plant can legally be studied. Your plants look great! Those thrips dont do too much plant damage??? Great night!

Your garden is looking superb brother!! Keep it up!!

:high-five:

Hi Dan, nice you stopped by and said hi. Thank you, I'm learning from the best :) :high-five:

Yeah we got people doing weird shit all the time here my buddy swears by using moss to start his seedlings he take moss literally from trees bakes it for 30 minutes or w.e in the oven then makes little almost rock wool cubes using old onion sacs. Really weird but it works for him anyways but they apparently retain water super well. Would probably work for clones too...

That sounds great, I like the idea of using moss, great info man! :thumb: :love:

Is that ice in the bong? I havent seen that since 1986! Around when I quit taking them. No doubt the vaporizer is better for you. Fancy stuff my brother. I cant wait to see what more the future holds with Cannabis. Especially with the medical discoveries now the plant can legally be studied. Your plants look great! Those thrips dont do too much plant damage??? Great night!

Oh yeah, you see the methods of use are plenty I like the idea of baking the bud. Thank you. The trips are munching on fan leaves, ate a lot but the plants still have plenty. Gotta spray some more spinosad. :phew:

Beautiful looking plants, got some serious digging to do in this thread, much for me to learn
Sorry to but in on the convo aswell but i recently cut out tobacco aswell, bongs, vapes and glass blunts from now on but i read something interesting that tobacco actually aids correct vaporisation in a joint and increases available thc Cannabis smoke condensate II: influence of tobacco on tetrahydrocannabinol levels. - PubMed - NCBI

Thank you man, they do really make me smile. Oh yeah, burning the plant and paper makes just little less tar and dust than cigarette. I do not really care about tobacco and canna cigarette, but hey if you do not mind the taste, go for it. Vaporizer for me, I tasted my friend's Blue Widow, and I'm really thinking about that strain. I'm more Indica man because I like how it helps my thought process. I got some photos to show, later today. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Thank you man, they do really make me smile. Oh yeah, burning the plant and paper makes just little less tar and dust than cigarette. I do not really care about tobacco and canna cigarette, but hey if you do not mind the taste, go for it. Vaporizer for me, I tasted my friend's Blue Widow, and I'm really thinking about that strain. I'm more Indica man because I like how it helps my thought process. I got some photos to show, later today. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

I wish i had never come to associate tobacco with weed, it feels good for you, like it should, when smoked without tobacco. I found it harder to differentiate highs also, it always resulted in a couch lock effect maybe possibly due to factors mentioned in the earlier article.

And im with ya, just joined the vape party today. Enjoying it immensely so far real impressed with the product!

Hello my friends!
Only a brief update, no signs of thrips, gonna spray some more this weekend, to be sure. The big Herer is getting yellow tips, just a tiny, will keep an eye on her, to be ready with amendments. The buds are looking solid all around. Herer has more airy buds, but that is to be expected for longer budding girl. Enjoy!

Herers, still stretching.

P10001813.JPG

P10001732.JPG

P10001802.JPG

Blue Dream

P10001742.JPG

P10001794.JPG

Sharks:

P10001773.JPG

P10001765.JPG

P10001752.JPG

P10001783.JPG

Thank you all for joining in and watching my grow! :love: :Namaste:

I wish i had never come to associate tobacco with weed, it feels good for you, like it should, when smoked without tobacco. I found it harder to differentiate highs also, it always resulted in a couch lock effect maybe possibly due to factors mentioned in the earlier article.

And im with ya, just joined the vape party today. Enjoying it immensely so far real impressed with the product!

Great to hear that! I was astonished with the vape at first, now I'm preferring it. So smooth and awesome aftertaste with some strains, I got some Orange Bud, I think it will be the next seed. :thanks: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom