Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Happy New Years Tomula!! taking the time to stop and say your grow looks great!! Healthy and Happy!! Your B.dream sure has some fat Indica style leafs. I like your LED's and you making your own and maybe i can get your insight when Im ready! Not yet my brother!! Just thinking about LED's and not ready to pull that trigger!!
Great day Tomula! Namaste

Oh I thank you! Great year ahead for you too. Just chill with the LEDs you got nicely equipped room and who knows what the LEDs will be at next year. Happy gardening, your SHY clones look amazing! Will you make some fem. seeds? I can surely use one or two :) :love: :Namaste:

Hey there Tomula.... I was looking at your pics for evidence of thrips.... I do not see anything that resembles what they leave behind. I don't think you have them. All your plants look extremely happy and healthy. I think you're good on the pest front.

Thrips leave small dots on the leaves... they stick their proboscis (like a mosquito) into the underside of the leaves and suck out some nutrients ... very very small critters hard to see with naked eye and the damage is what is left after a few days from the very small hole they make. I don't see any of that on your plants. They multiply VERY fast.. you would have serious evidence by now if you had them and they were not eradicated.

With a plant infestation, the plants will change the position of the leaves as they hang on the plant (body language) ... yours are all level or pointing up... with insect infestation they tend to gather together and tighten up some and point or claw down. You don't have any of that.

I think you're good with that but a healthy amount of paranoia is for sure warranted specially if you have had them in the past. If it wasn't for pests I'd probably not even go into my flower room.

Your plants look GREAT... many wishes for a room full of big beautiful flowers!

Happy new years! :party:

Thrips leave small dots on the leaves... they stick their proboscis (like a mosquito) into the underside of the leaves and suck out some nutrients ... very very small critters hard to see with naked eye and the damage is what is left after a few days from the very small hole they make. I don't see any of that on your plants. They multiply VERY fast.. you would have serious evidence by now if you had them and they were not eradicated.

Your plants look GREAT... many wishes for a room full of big beautiful flowers!

Happy new years! :party:

Thank you Bob and happy new year to you too! All I saw are tiny tiny white bugs which leave this behind:
I think those are thrip larvae. White dots. I did remove all affected leaves and the DE must have slower them down a lot. I'll keep my eye on.

P10000653.JPG

Tomula, great journal you have going, lots of great information and your grows are inspiring. You defintely have skills. Have a safe new years eve. And happy growing.

Thank you for the kind words Killian, glad to hear you like my work. I will stay away from the harms way with all the explosives around for sure thanks. You too have fun in your garden! :love: :Namaste:

I like your work too Tomula!! B.Brown you know your stuff!!! Just cruising your thread Tomula saying Happy New Years and THANK YOU for taking the time to cruise my thread and helping me develop into a master grower!!! Namaste
Ok B.brown whats the cause of this.......... No bugs, swear!! Im thinking PH problem??
20161231_085213.jpg
20161231_085325.jpg

Oh I thank you! Great year ahead for you too. Just chill with the LEDs you got nicely equipped room and who knows what the LEDs will be at next year. Happy gardening, your SHY clones look amazing! Will you make some fem. seeds? I can surely use one or two :) :love: :Namaste:

Dont know how to make Fem. seeds, YET! The hermied plants in the tent dont have a developed seed, just a flat, dried, kinda looking seed.
Ok you experts........ what do you do if the plants hermied from growing too long but theyre are no amber???? Pull it with shiney trics??? No. People have said wait for Amber shes a coming so thats what Im doing. Im at 92 days today for whats left.
Namaste!

Just dropping in to wish you a Happy New Year :thumb:

I've received the main parts for my new lights now Tomula, just needing wire, thermal paste, screws and plugs. Total cost per light so far (COB, Holder, Driver and heatsink) around £20, 2017 is looking brighter already :)

Dont know how to make Fem. seeds, YET! The hermied plants in the tent dont have a developed seed, just a flat, dried, kinda looking seed.
Ok you experts........ what do you do if the plants hermied from growing too long but theyre are no amber???? Pull it with shiney trics??? No. People have said wait for Amber shes a coming so thats what Im doing. Im at 92 days today for whats left.
Namaste!

Thank you I like your works too! As for the plant harvest and problems. I really dunno, I think you will be happy with whatever you harvest because it will work. :thumb:

Just dropping in to wish you a Happy New Year :thumb:

I've received the main parts for my new lights now Tomula, just needing wire, thermal paste, screws and plugs. Total cost per light so far (COB, Holder, Driver and heatsink) around £20, 2017 is looking brighter already :)

Thank you!
Twenty for a light sounds like a good price. It's brighter already here too! I got an interview for a job in vegetarian restaurant. Really excited! Have a great fun with the lights! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

HI Tomula
Good luck with interview I know you will rock!!:cheer:

Hi Birdie, thank you! I got the job. She liked me. :high-five: Well it's really easy to get work here I think only the people who don't want or can't are not working. I'll be preparing salads, so pretty good job for me. Combining my lifestyle with my work, I'll see how that goes. Who knows I might bring something there. Funny, the best veggies around my parts are from Croatian who brings them in from Croatia and Greece. Good shelf life, ripe and fresh. The sweeter the fruit is the longer it lasts.

My friend said my buds were genial and that he never tasted something so good. That really cheered me up. I think quality beats quantity any day. Worry not Birdie the end to prohibition draws near. We will tie back the hemp rope that has been cut clean and we can make everything from hemp. Just like our brothers in Americas! Hombres buenos, thank you!

Back to basics.

Next update later this week. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Well done :) I couldn't be more happy for you :bravo: And yes, we wait for elections (and actually I believe the voting will be done with a YES legalize )

That's great to hear. You might get new neighbor :) Spain should legalize too. If we legalize it first, the infrastructure in this country surely cannot handle whole Europe going for a joint. Haha. Thank you.

Congrats on the job!! Its the same here as far as only the bums/lazy and disabled are unemployed. A good job is hard to find but theyre are there. If Trump fucks it up like Bush I will be pissed. Obama got it from 12% to 4% unemployment.
You mean I could of got in trouble with my weed in Europe 15 yrs ago??? What an experience it was! Baggie sticking out of my pant leg in Munich airport waiting for my flight to Riga! The second day in Riga a Cop took my money and when he searched me I had roaches on me and was smoking a joint when he walked up. I ate that half joint walking up the stairs where he robbed me, bastard. I was sweatn bullets!!!! I ate it! I had roaches in my Cig pack and weed in my luggage. He just took my money. The Russian hoodlums I befriended in Riga loved my weed! And they never robbed me! The bus to Villinious lithuania at the border crossing the dude next to me said...... there bringing the dog on the bus and dont touch him! Mother Fucker!!!! He must of figured out I spoke english. I hung out with the Russian Hoodlums like four different times, did their dope too. I did dope back then. After the first line they asked me... you feel ok? I said..... Brother come to my neighborhood! If I send you shit from home dont do big lines like that! The first time I met them they said..... your from England? i said no, calif and you should of seen all four heads whip towards me Blew their mind. Im so glad they dident rob me!!!
I might of shared some of this already with you Tomula but it was such an experience I had to share again. So I could of went to jail in Europe for 10 grams of weed? God they looked MEAN in lithuania. I wish I would of went to Prague!!!!!!!!
Great Day Tomula!

Congrats on the job!! Its the same here as far as only the bums/lazy and disabled are unemployed. A good job is hard to find but theyre are there. If Trump fucks it up like Bush I will be pissed. Obama got it from 12% to 4% unemployment.
You mean I could of got in trouble with my weed in Europe 15 yrs ago??? What an experience it was! Baggie sticking out of my pant leg in Munich airport waiting for my flight to Riga! The second day in Riga a Cop took my money and when he searched me I had roaches on me and was smoking a joint when he walked up. I ate that half joint walking up the stairs where he robbed me, bastard. I was sweatn bullets!!!! I ate it! I had roaches in my Cig pack and weed in my luggage. He just took my money. The Russian hoodlums I befriended in Riga loved my weed! And they never robbed me! The bus to Villinious lithuania at the border crossing the dude next to me said...... there bringing the dog on the bus and dont touch him! Mother Fucker!!!! He must of figured out I spoke english. I hung out with the Russian Hoodlums like four different times, did their dope too. I did dope back then. After the first line they asked me... you feel ok? I said..... Brother come to my neighborhood! If I send you shit from home dont do big lines like that! The first time I met them they said..... your from England? i said no, calif and you should of seen all four heads whip towards me Blew their mind. Im so glad they dident rob me!!!
I might of shared some of this already with you Tomula but it was such an experience I had to share again. So I could of went to jail in Europe for 10 grams of weed? God they looked MEAN in lithuania. I wish I would of went to Prague!!!!!!!!
Great Day Tomula!

Cops here do not really go after ppl with cannabis given how much of them are smoking or some family members are growing. Every second household in countryside is growing (rough estimate). The production is very high here. Big towns are not the place to chill with joint, but there are some nice places to be. And it's quite cheap here (especially the booze, too many alcoholics here). Very good meal in restaurant is around 7 dollars. Prague center is pretty expensive. Depends what landscape you prefer, we got it all except big mountains and sea. There will be cannabis expo in Prague next year. I will definitely be there. Cheers and thanks for sharing your story! :love: :Namaste:

Happy for ya Mr T

Thank you Yoda, I was blessed with living in this country. Europe is now playing ground of big money chess. Divide and Conquer. But we adapt as the world changes. Change is life.

Aloha!
This update is gonna be short before I go to bed. What happened:
Olla is installed in small Shark's pot.
Thrips are still munching on our girls, so I'm thinking the Spinosad was old so I'm gonna get fresh one and apply it again. More from underside too. It is safe for me, but I will bud wash this time :)
Fan is not rotating because it's not happy being upside down (no wonder). Getting one or two new with clip this week.
Big bushy Herer is getting bigger (stretching)
All buds are wonderful and smell great.
I think that's all in nutshell. Now the pics:

P10001512.JPG

P10001673.JPG

P10001523.JPG

P10001643.JPG

P10001544.JPG

P10001531.JPG

P10001622.JPG

P10001612.JPG

P10001651.JPG

P10001661.JPG

For all the brothers and sisters reading this, I got a message for you: Dream your dreams, because that's the way we shape this world. The merrier the dream the merrier the world will be. Thank you, have a nice dreams! :love: :Namaste:

Yeah spain might legalize don't think my neighbors France ever will. I really don't care one way or another it's not like the spannish police give a shit if you're not smoking in public (fine not really enforced if your not an asshole to them or 600€) or selling they pretty much don't bother anyone. Outdoors as long as no one complains is fine just gotta Cuidado con los bandidos stealing up plants left and right around here :rofl: Congrats on the job I always got work here, some people just don't give a shit :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom