Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

I'll be doing the same as Spart is suggesting, as we have the same problem. During our first grow we humidified the entire basement to get to the percentage I was looking for during veg in our one tent, but now that we have girls in a separate flowering tent that won't work (as I want to keep it below 40 for them).

So, we have a small cool mist humidifier in our drying closet, which will likely be broken down and moved into the veg tent along with the humidifier and oil filled radiator heater. Came home today and the smell was instantly noticeable, so we won't be doing drying going forward in air that's not scrubbed of odor.

Lot's to say here tonight.....

First off I got a new order of seeds in....

Now I have
1. Seedsman Auto White Widow
1. Seedsman Auto Amnesia
1. RQS Auto Royal Kush
3. DP Auto Euforia
3. DP Auto DP
4. Seedsman Auto SweetTooth

I have 2 Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 lights now so 1 for each plant.

Meet Amanda
I did germ 1 more SweetTooth (Amanda) tonight in distilled water for 12hrs then will go to paper towel method.
image6214.jpeg

QuickOne
This seed was free I'll be buying 1 though to see how I can do now, she is the plant that underwent massive stress, under-watering, Humidity low, many factors stressed and stopped this plant from doing anything I think... Maybe it's supposed to be 10"tall plant at harvest and produce nothing idk but hope not.

Before water 8.6lbs was fed 80 fl.oz. 6.5pH of the feed I mixed up(high cant find that book). :volcano-smiley:
After water 13.0lbs
This marks first hour of Day 28
image6215.jpeg
image6216.jpeg
image6217.jpeg
image6218.jpeg

SweetTooth

This is my second plant and it is in Cyco Coco 50% and 50% Perlite. I am still new to this so I have just germ'ed another of this to see how I do second attempt.

10.4lbs before 112 fl.oz. of 5.7pH feed. (Feed is LEDRF recommended Formula (3mL cal/mag & 6mL Flora Bloom) )
17.2lbs after watering with very minimal (I mean 3 penny size drops) run-off
This marks first hour of Day 21
(forgot out of tent pics was high)
7" height above top of pot (not soil)
image6219.jpeg
image6220.jpeg
image6221.jpeg

Are LST ties permanent or should I remove them after a certain time period?

Stay High All!:thanks:

Lot's to say here tonight.....

First off I got a new order of seeds in....

Now I have
1. Seedsman Auto White Widow
1. Seedsman Auto Amnesia
1. RQS Auto Royal Kush
3. DP Auto Euforia
3. DP Auto DP
4. Seedsman Auto SweetTooth

I have 2 Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 lights now so 1 for each plant.

Nice freakin' haul man! :bravo:

Very cool to see the weight info, I found it really did help us to figure out the lift method with some actual data. We were constantly debating with each other and ourselves exactly what each felt like. Reaching out at all to lift one drastically changes how heavy it feels. Now there's no room for error, we don't water when they "feel" light, we water when we know for sure they actually are light.

I had the same question a month or so ago and got 20 different opinions.

Well that's odd, usually everything is so cut and dried (hehehe) about growing weed.

Doesn't matter what question you ask, you'll get a series of different answers. Most of the time it at least seems to congregate around a center.

It has some big leaves with no bud sites or new nodes coming, even though they are big, they are up top blocking multiple lower sites should I snip those bigger leaves at an angle up next to the plants main stem?

I'm really not comfortable telling you it's ok to trim at this point as this is my first grow but it went good for me.

Any chance there is room for you to tie it over/down a bit to let more light in?

I did some trimming last night and today the new growth or towards the top of the plant the leaf tips (small new growth tips) are light green in color.... Everything is standing tall and the plant seems to be growing good.... Maybe its a Magnesium (Mg) deficiency? Thanks all will update with pictures later...

I did some trimming last night and today the new growth or towards the top of the plant the leaf tips (small new growth tips) are light green in color.... Everything is standing tall and the plant seems to be growing good.... Maybe its a Magnesium (Mg) deficiency? Thanks all will update with pictures later...

Glad to hear you decided to do a little trimming, I don't think you will regret it. I don't think the light green color is anything more then just new growthdon't jump the gun and start trying to fix anything until your sure there is a problem

Back
Top Bottom