Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

I'd say I used like 2-4 gr is all in my lotion, just for smell

It is dense, think why only a bit is needed in the lotion mix

what are you using for a carrier oil chris ?

what are you using a carrier oil chris ?

Bees wax and grape seed oil

Sue turned me onto the bees wax, love it now

Bees wax and grape seed oil

Sue turned me onto the bees wax, love it now

it's great. wonder if she got that from the instant pot thread.

i use a minimal amount, just enough to hold everything together. my mix is 60:40 infused grapeseed / shea-palm butter mix, a few drops of essential oils, and a gram to 2 g of organic beeswax depending on container size. could probably go a bit more beeswax actually. it is a great preservative.

it's great. wonder if she got that from the instant pot thread.

i use a minimal amount, just enough to hold everything together. my mix is 60:40 infused grapeseed / shea-palm butter mix, a few drops of essential oils, and a gram to 2 g of organic beeswax depending on container size. could probably go a bit more beeswax actually. it is a great preservative.
I used to use Shea butter, still have some

I use at least 30 drops of each essential oil in my lotions..can really see the difference

My dog follows me around after a shower and tries to stealthily lick my lotion off of my legs.
It's a good thing you have a short dog ;).
coco is great for infused capsules and other internal ingestion, it is heavier though, and does not penetrate the skin barrier as effective as other topical oil choices.
Coconut oil is good for infused capsules if you want to get high. For medical uses, EVOO is better as it skips the liver on the first pass. For my pain topical I don't use any thickeners like shea butter or wax, as anything you add to the oil will inhibit its ability to be absorbed by the skin. I recommend either grapeseed or 50/50 with pumpkin seed oil for pain oils

I think I can do a few preperations.
I do want something akin to a body butter that is really thick and absorbs slowly.
My skin is supa dry.
How about lip balm??
I suppose boys don't use that as much....

Magical butter site has lip balm and body butter recipes.
I thought they might. I wasn't thinking about hair conditioner and bath bombs though.

I'm gonna be a purdy girl. Lol

I'll just be slathering myself from head to toe with cannabis, I guess.

Now I'm going to get addicted to making my own products. I'll just have to figure out a way to grow more....faster....yes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom