Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Your plants look awesome. I haven't been here the whole grow better late than never I guess. I'm trying to get through everyone's journals. So much content. I'm not sure if you tag people but on your next one tag me or I'll find it just makes it easier for me ;)

Great job hopefully my next grow I can harvest with mostly green leaves too:)

Your plants look awesome. I haven't been here the whole grow better late than never I guess. I'm trying to get through everyone's journals. So much content. I'm not sure if you tag people but on your next one tag me or I'll find it just makes it easier for me ;)

Great job hopefully my next grow I can harvest with mostly green leaves too:)
Mornin.
Lol. With my horrid water I'm amazed that they looked so good.
I have my first attempt at autos going right now. They are in the first journal listed in my signature. Stop on by.

I made it for the harvest! :goodjob:
:passitleft:
I'm excited darlin. Should have some nice bud pics coming up. Can't wait to trim these girls up.

Ummm...should probably get off of my ass and get new glasses before then. I kinda need them. I broke them about a month ago and I've been lazy about replacing them.

I think my eyesight is actually improving a bit since I stopped wearing them...

Good morning VG! You really did a fantastic job with the garden! I hope you enjoy smoking the shite out of all of 'em. Great work sis!
Mornin sweets.:love:
I have a feeling that I can do much better. I will certainly try.
Better agua and better training will certainly go a long way.

I got bitch-slapped by the TOg again last night. It's my kryptonite.
Narcolepsy in about an hour. I've smoked it 4 times and it's always that same outcome.

Wonder what the oil will be like? :nervous-guy::laugh::rofl:

I'm excited darlin. Should have some nice bud pics coming up. Can't wait to trim these girls up.

Ummm...should probably get off of my ass and get new glasses before then. I kinda need them. I broke them about a month ago and I've been lazy about replacing them.

I think my eyesight is actually improving a bit since I stopped wearing them...

Mornin sweets.:love:
I have a feeling that I can do much better. I will certainly try.
Better agua and better training will certainly go a long way.

I got bitch-slapped by the TOg again last night. It's my kryptonite.
Narcolepsy in about an hour. I've smoked it 4 times and it's always that same outcome.

Wonder what the oil will be like? :nervous-guy::laugh::rofl:

I have an idea

Take one hit....instead of 7

Just an idea

:rolleyes:

Ooh I've been watching Letterkenny! I'm seeing myself in almost all the characters over the years. Scary. OMH, having been born a guy, I love stupid comedy!
I'm glad you like it.
Didn't know if it was your type of comedy.
I think it's funny AF.

Back
Top Bottom