I can't describe the taste it's so different. not sour, not berry, not candy, might be pine

I gave one seed to a friend like 9 months ago and we smoked a small portion of his PC harvest. Buds were purple and both the smell and taste were great. I think taste depends on the fert. setup choice. My friend had several grows with GHS powder nutes and there was a common taste among all of these different strains. Besides that, I think it was sweet and had pungent undertones. I tasted no pineapple reminding flavors on that one. I hope my "organic" choice of nutes would bring the original taste of the strain.

I gave one seed to a friend like 9 months ago and we smoked a small portion of his PC harvest. Buds were purple and both the smell and taste were great. I think taste depends on the fert. setup choice. My friend had several grows with GHS powder nutes and there was a common taste among all of these different strains. Besides that, I think it was sweet and had pungent undertones. I tasted no pineapple reminding flavors on that one. I hope my "organic" choice of nutes would bring the original taste of the strain.
The pineapple taste does have to be imagined I think, but like you said it tastes very nice. I wondered how much local variants and what we feed have to do with taste. Good to hear about your friends common tastes between plants. We can customize some undertones a little in the future with some testing?

The pineapple taste does have to be imagined I think, but like you said it tastes very nice. I wondered how much local variants and what we feed have to do with taste. Good to hear about your friends common tastes between plants. We can customize some undertones a little in the future with some testing?

In my experience, taste is determined mainly by nutrient products and strain. No matter what you feed them, you can't make a SSH taste like WW right :) But when you grow the same strain with different nute lines, you will get different taste for sure. Personally, the best taste for me so far was Exodus Cheese with Advanced Nutrients and White Widow with Canna/Biobizz hybrid line. GHS powder line taste is also fine. Besides Exodus Cheese, I enjoyed the taste of SSH grown with AN line but AN products, especially Bud Candy adds a very spesific taste to your buds. I personally don't prefer that taste over others anymore. I will share a detailed smoke report since I am growing organic and my main goal is to achieve the perfect taste :ganjamon:

In my experience, taste is determined mainly by nutrient products and strain. No matter what you feed them, you can't make a SSH taste like WW right :) But when you grow the same strain with different nute lines, you will get different taste for sure. Personally, the best taste for me so far was Exodus Cheese with Advanced Nutrients and White Widow with Canna/Biobizz hybrid line. GHS powder line taste is also fine. Besides Exodus Cheese, I enjoyed the taste of SSH grown with AN line but AN products, especially Bud Candy adds a very spesific taste to your buds. I personally don't prefer that taste over others anymore. I will share a detailed smoke report since I am growing organic and my main goal is to achieve the perfect taste :ganjamon:
I've used Sugar E and Sour D to fatten. They both flavor the bud and seemed fine.......until I grew outdoors mostly organic and used only molasses to fatten em up (to the best of my knowledge) Very different and delicious. I don't think molasses is an end all, but getting off the other ones to try it paid off.

I am back with some update on supercropped branches. They are both in healing process and I think in a few days they will burst better than the rest of the buds. I will supercrop all over the tent this weekend and hopefully I will share some results for these previously supercropped branches.

Below, you can see the thin one. As you can see there is a discoloration on the bent area. There is a small scar and it already began to gain some girth for the affected area. In a few days we can observe even bigger bump on that spot. Here is how it looks now;

The thicker branch that I've supercropped earlier is healing slower compared to the thin one. I think we can observe a great result for this top because it seems to work as far as I can tell now. Here is how it looks now;

Rest of the tent;

Cheers :roorrip:

She healed up nicely!

Yeah it seems that way. I could only wish supercropping take less time. I am already spending a lot of time with plants daily and supercropping is a real slow process. Tops get bent and block light for each other so I will have to arrange them to prevent this and make the tops support each other a little. Despite all of these, I think supercropping is something really remarkable. Can't wait to backbuild these tops :drool:

Yeah it seems that way. I could only wish supercropping take less time. I am already spending a lot of time with plants daily and supercropping is a real slow process. Tops get bent and block light for each other so I will have to arrange them to prevent this and make the tops support each other a little. Despite all of these, I think supercropping is something really remarkable. Can't wait to backbuild these tops :drool:
Supercropping is a great tool.

I'm here with some more update on supercropped branches as well as some nice view from the tent. I let the soil dry completely and plants almost gave no shit. I think they are perfectly healthy now because they show no sign of any deficiency and they have very high tolerance for almost everything. Nothing they can do for mold or pests ofc but I don't have these kind of problems and I hope I won't :rip:

Supercropped branches are almost completely healed. Supercropped tops seem to fill better already. It might be a placebo for me but you can compare last them yourselves from the last two images below. I will finish supercropping all branches tomorrow and hopefully I can share some images.

Anyone here puffing with me? :passitleft:

Live from the tent;

This one is supercropped;

This one is not supercropped yet;

I am stuck with this NYC diesel bro. Not a big fan of sativas here. I prefer %100 indica if possible though weed is not my first choice to smoke. I am a big fan of Charas :adore: and some good hash or hashish. Looking forward to smoke this whole Pineapple batch. I can't describe the smell man its just great. Organics seem to work properly :drool:

PS: I might consider Cob curing for a small part of this batch.

Hash is heaven friend. I have a piece as big as a pea left. I think I'm not smoking it because ittle be gone then. I should smoke the baby tonight. I forget what trim I made it from.

Indeed bro. Just smoke it and feel sorry tomorrow. This way you'll feel like making more hash for future :laugh:

I also have some trim from the previous grow. I haven't extracted them because it is the low quality trim. Not a fan of the hash coming from low quality material also :rip:

Indeed bro. Just smoke it and feel sorry tomorrow. This way you'll feel like making more hash for future :laugh:

I also have some trim from the previous grow. I haven't extracted them because it is the low quality trim. Not a fan of the hash coming from low quality material also :rip:
That's it! Tonight's the night. I'll cry tomorrow. I have a couple pounds of good trim in the freezer, you're right.

Back
Top Bottom