JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

One of my old skool haze under halogen in a wardrobe, didn't have the means but had to be done.
DSC_04951.JPG
DSC_04791.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG

Got to use a mates DSLR as well makes the pictures much better.

DSC003414.JPG

Pineapple chunk only!!

OMFG this makes my mouth water ;) haha, cant wait to see if mine looks nearly as nice as those sexy ass nugs! i love the color too, such an interesting shade of green! very nice indeed =)

:thumb::morenutes::thumb:

Thanks pre-prodigy man!! Sure yours will look better bruv, this was literally the worst plant I have done, up there with my first few anyway.

The bud ended up really peng though, just finishing last bong in like an hour.(Trying to make last bit last...). Because if the stress it had in flower and wrong conditions to pull through, the buds got really stretched! But although they wern't dence they was fruity and peng as f*ck!!

But luckly I gave a clone to GreenFluer off here and hoping she can do a better job for me.

But thats out of the way now for me and my full time and love is going into my fine ass tangerine dream which is doing amazing with prob 1 days left. May have a pop a POTM with here just to see. But stay tuned for the harvest of some real nugs!!!:thanks:

nice, if that person is still vegging that pinneapple, you should ask her for a clone so you can re- grow it and re-deam yourself lol,, idk though, id be happy with that. well at least the pics look tastie as all get out ahaha.. you done did good brotha ;)

ok so Day 71 Flower on this long ass Tangerine. All is good and is flushing now. Happy with this one as she's fat now!! Its on 10/14 light.

DSC003978.JPG
DSC003964.JPG
DSC003953.JPG
DSC003933.JPG
DSC003924.JPG
DSC003904.JPG
DSC003896.JPG

Got the 250w cfl turned off just for taking pictures.:peace:

ok so Day 71 Flower on this long ass Tangerine. All is good and is flushing now. Happy with this one as she's fat now!! Its on 10/14 light.

DSC003978.JPG
DSC003964.JPG
DSC003953.JPG
DSC003933.JPG
DSC003924.JPG
DSC003904.JPG
DSC003896.JPG

Got the 250w cfl turned off just for taking pictures.:peace:

Seeing that plant makes me want to do this strain again. Only with a top at the beginning (for my area limits) and unrestricted growth with more "elbow" room from then after. It gave a better yield than my TD. Hell, getting any weed off of mine as many branches as I broke on it makes me want to grow it again.
:goodjob:

Yeah man nice one potchimp, Im happy with her, cant wait to be done!!! Yeah do it again it stinks soooo sweet!!

Nice one JBC. Congratulations! :bravo:

Although I usually prefer my sativas harvested a bit early, it looks like you could let the TD mature for one or two weeks more.

Nice one Inkdot mate! You been creeping around this TD for a while lol. Check her now!! Yeah will be chopping very soon 7-10 days maybe. NOW if I could lol but she still going fat and the calyx's haven't swelled properly yet.:thanks:

Easy Potchimp bruv,
Not too sure yet, The TD isnt finished yet but will be in 7days. Im going to leaves a few lower buds on the TD and see if it will self pollinate to get some TD seed and try get some pollen as I have a Pineapple chunk clone on the go because I wasnt happy with the last and Im going to try and cross them.

Greenfluer is looking after the Pineapple clone and it re-vegging at the min.

Ill show you the TD tonight after work, its been swelling last few days.

Day 78 Flower
7 Days away from harvest I reckon. Gave it its last flush of water yesterday and am leaving it to dry now. The big pans are dying off as you can see in the pictures. I did a lot of pruning after the pics.
P1000390.JPG
P10003841.JPG
P1000385.JPG
P10003781.JPG
P1000386.JPG
P1000387.JPG

Nice one TaylorMade, got a pic for you.

P10004513.JPG

As you can see i've chopped, the leaves was yellow the trics were 30% amber and the buds had swollen!!! Got all the harvest pics and the pictures of whats left to try and force hermi for some fem seeds and maybe some pollen. Pics coming now..

O yeah and as you can see i'm a hermi myself, the right half is male the left female, don't judge.:thumb:

Ok so she Finished today at 80 Days Flower

Here are the pictures of the tangerine dream with just the yellowing leaves remaining after the final flush.
P10004172.JPG
P10004202.JPG
P10004253.JPG
P10004262.JPG
P10004272.JPG
P10004281.JPG

As you can see 30% of the trics and pistels amber now. Didn't want to take it too far as it smells really sweet and is really compact!!!! More pictures coming of her with no leaves......:thumb:

wow i want some,ive also just notice you have 2 left hands jbc...lol... ive just switched to 12/12 today so hopefully be seeing some nice buds forming soon

Back
Top Bottom