First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Happy Weedsday Backpackin! Your plants look great- I only see 2 bad leaves and they don't look all that damaged. You are doing an awesome job with them!:thumb:
Just took a peek at the camping pics- looks like it was a lot of fun!:):ciao:

Wow those girls look sexy! :D Love the pics of the main colas. Those things are huge!

Good job Backpackin', your grow looks awesome! By all the graph's provided, looks like the 400 watt I got is a little much for my 36"x20" tent lol!!! +reps

I feel your pain. I'm running a 600watt in a 24inx48in. Cooling it can be a challenge lol

I feel your pain. I'm running a 600watt in a 24inx48in. Cooling it can be a challenge lol

that's a lot of light for a small space cant you do like 400 watts in a 48x48 area?

just curious

that's a lot of light for a small space cant you do like 400 watts in a 48x48 area?

just curious

It's a dimmable ballast so I can turn it down to 400 or 250. Depending on temps outside I do turn it up and down.

Shit I have a 1000w in my 2x4, but the tent is actually bigger then 2x4 its almost a 5x3. I have it dimmed down to 600w currently, but when winter rolls around its gonna be on 1000w.

I would only assume that upgrading from a 400 to a 600 would benefit your plants even in that size of space, as long is heat is not an issue.

that's more what I was thinking heat inside
I mean you cant have enough light
all the artificial light cant make what the sun can
was just curious:thumb:

Shit I have a 1000w in my 2x4, but the tent is actually bigger then 2x4 its almost a 5x3. I have it dimmed down to 600w currently, but when winter rolls around its gonna be on 1000w.

I would only assume that upgrading from a 400 to a 600 would benefit your plants even in that size of space, as long is heat is not an issue.

Damn! Does your garage stay pretty cool? My issue is my heat is exhausted into the same bedroom as the tent so after a few hours at night when the central AC doesn't kick in because its cool in the rest of the house the temp can get up to 86 even at 450watts. The only way I can lower it is by bringing cool air in from outside because I can't exhaust out of the window. Once winter hits I can crank it up to 600 and I might still need a space heater in the room with it lol

im lucky I don't have to go through extremities in temperature
its mostly the humidity here 80's can feel like 90's etc...
lotta people who come from dry heat areas say it sucks here feels worse with the humidity
I been to cold dry places I think that sucks for your skin my skin gets all messed up in that kinda weather
it likes the humid moist air better lol

Thats funny! I lived in South Carolina for several years and I hated the humidity. Anyways I was getting ready to water my plants and found this little guy chillin. I found him on my porch and assisted him with a ride to my grow tent.

The Mites are not eradicated! I have several s/s of mites on my lower leaves and such. Nothing to serious I think the Spinosad helped keep them down. I hit them with a treatment of Mighty Wash during lights off (I took the Mantis out before this, until it dried).

My pineapples were looking a little down, still a lot of deficiency damage. I watered this time only using clearex.

Anyways here is the pic I snapped. I need to grab some more while the lights are off soon.
20130813_213811.jpg

Thats funny! I lived in South Carolina for several years and I hated the humidity. Anyways I was getting ready to water my plants and found this little guy chillin. I found him on my porch and assisted him with a ride to my grow tent.

The Mites are not eradicated! I have several s/s of mites on my lower leaves and such. Nothing to serious I think the Spinosad helped keep them down. I hit them with a treatment of Mighty Wash during lights off (I took the Mantis out before this, until it dried).

My pineapples were looking a little down, still a lot of deficiency damage. I watered this time only using clearex.

Anyways here is the pic I snapped. I need to grab some more while the lights are off soon.

Looks good! Didn't get who the little guy is tho lol

It's the mantis!! Damn he is a big one!
we have been catching these guys as well, good 3-4 so far and added them to the outdoor greenhouse grow, seem to be bug free for the time being :thumb: set him down low by the mites and he will zone in and start devouring. I put a mantis on the roof of my greenhouse and it catches all the gnats that fly up there :laugh:
Good job backpackin, them nugs are looking nice and chunky as well, how they smellin'?!
:peace: CA

I'm blind! Lol Now I see him. That's awesome!

how they smellin'?!
:peace: CA

Thanks man! They are smelling freaking awesome. The Tangerine if you touch it smells super intense on your fingers. The whole tent is real fruity smelling.
I'm blind! Lol Now I see him. That's awesome!

Lol glad you found him! Thanks for the feedback man!

Back
Top Bottom