First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

I sent you a message but I decided to post this here so other's can check this guy out. This guy is a little winded but he brings up a lot of good techniques. His philosophy is to grow fewer plants but bigger to stay under the plant limit. If you can get over him putting down other grow techniques and some of his rambling... there is some good info. He also does a Miracle grow fertilizer comparison, watering straight from tap and some other things that I found interesting.

search:
Training 1+ POUND Cannabis Plants by "HygroHybrid"

I found his videos really interesting also. I'm gonna try his Monster cropping technique to try and get a good yield out of 2 plants.

Your plants are looking awesome backpackin.

But there some calcium issues I see from some leaf structure. A table spoon of dolomite in a gallon of water mixed well would improve it quickly or do a flush with a table spoon of Dolomite Lime mixed well throughout the top 2 inches of soil. I was in heaven when I discovered Dolomite lol provides good safe magnesium*** and calcium

Well said Sir!... Well said! +reps coming at ya... wait for it... wait...... BAM! you got it!

:amen:

Thanks guys! sorry about the delayed posting. My wife and kids are out of town visiting family so I have been running a muck hanging out with my friends and have not been home that much the past few days.

Great info guys and I too figured it was a calcium issue, even though they get CalMag with every feeding /shrug. I think the salt buildup was getting pretty bad and it was screwing with the uptake of the nutes. I just got done checking out the plants and they already look much better after the flush re fert.

Thanks for the feedback guys! really appreciate it +reps

My clones are also starting to explode pretty fast oh and BTW I have mites NOOOOOOO!!! They must have came from those damn clones that I bought.

Damn dirty clones.

Nothing to serious as of right now but I went ahead and applied a good spraying of Spinosad to all my plants and will keep an eye on them.

Sounds like you have the right weapons to defend against them.

:goodluck:

Update: 35 days flower. Just gave them a good watering, man are they sucking up fluids! Have not see any mite action after one treatment of Spinosad. I will have to keep my eye on them just incase. Looks like the flush stopped the spread of the nute lockout. Sorry about the freaking HPS light. I lost track of time when I was mixing up my nutes and it popped on before I could grab some photos! I will get some tommarow with the light off.

That main cola is freaking huge and that is a a 10 week flowering plant. I am interested to see how its going to look when harvest time comes.

I am glad that my next grow is only going to be one strain. Growing a Sativa dominate and a Indica dominate at the same time sucks because of the different flowering times. My cherry pies are probably going to be huge when they go into the flower tent.

Anyways guys thanks for following my log and happy growing to all!

20130804_211527.jpg
20130804_211523.jpg
20130804_211515.jpg
20130804_211505.jpg
20130804_211456.jpg
20130804_211450.jpg

Looking good! :) You might have to try LST next time. It definitely makes managing multiple strains a lot easier. They sure look frosty already :D

looking good man
nothing wrong with it finishing at different times saves you from trimming everything all at once:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom