JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Lol i just noticed that not only are you a hermie but you also have 2 left hands!

P10004513.JPG

Fruits look to good man ill be knocking on your door soon! :)

:peace:

Thanks TaylorMade and Godspeed,

Well here is what is left. I have left the bottom on and gave another feed os sensi bllom as there is nothing left in the medium after the flush. I am going to try and keep it alive another 2-3 weeks to force hermi on it and hopefully get some seeds or even some pollen.
P10004481.JPG

Ok so I had it in a well vented room , not too warm or cold, not sure on temp. Just cut all the buds from the stalks and it weiged in at 87.7g for 1 plant. Not bad. Looks like its final weight will be more like 2oz.:thumb:

Thanks Gimmiethegoods an bobulak!

Yeah smoking the Tangerine now. Not much left though!!:passitleft: D'oh!

O well here some pics of the nugs all dry. For some reason everytime I do a haze plants it seems to dry quite dark. It smells really classic haze and really sweet!! Its a really nice body high and not too strong not like the power Pineapple Chunk!

Quite happy with this but know I can do a lot better and will be doing. This time under my watchful eye. Its ok doing under another roof but you cant look after them as well an be able to check on them every few hours lol.

Here they are anyway.....:thumb:
P1000454.JPG
P10004521.JPG
P10004611.JPG

Thanks Godspeed!
Yeh did another hash making sesh. Didnt have a camera though and smoked it before I could take any pics.
It came out really dark oil this time. Just a couple of grams maybe. Was really nice and squidgy black smelling.

Still got some trim off the tangerine just need some more alcohol. I'll try take some more pics next time.:thanks:

Right so the Tangerine and Pineapple still live!!! So this journal not finished by a long shot!
Well the Pineapple clone is under GreenFluers watchful eye and doing fine.

The Tangerine dream is still alive after harvest with around 6 bud sites still immature and alive.

Ive made a couple a small reflectors for a mini veg room which i'm using to support the Tangerine for a couple of days before I set up again.
P10004632.JPG
P10004651.JPG

No sign of any pollen sacks yet. Not sure how long any of this will take as I've never kept a plant alive before. I know its a little over watered at the min as I tried to top the feed up again after the flush to keep her alive.
P10004642.JPG
P10004681.JPG

Got a few things to do so cant set up new grow spaces for a few days. But will be up again soon. The to small reflectors have only a 26w 2700k and a 26w 6500k which when set will replace for some 40-60w seen as its only for veg. Im going to screw them to the ceiling of my small veg room so they not hanging down. Will show new room pics soon soon as builders sorted my kitchen, should of been 2 days ago!!

Nice one godspeed, good blog.
Yeah I watched some doc on youtube about different solvents and waters and methods of extraction. All that polar and non polar extraction tools. Some take just the cannabinoids and some take the plant matter as well.

When I have better and more trimming I will experiment with different methods. Ive tried Butane and that works quite good. It's just a little scary!! I really want to try the Ice method but need some bags really and more trimmings.

Yeah i want to try dry ice extraction, water extraction can get messy you can get dry ice delivered to your door sourced in the uk :) single bags on fleebay are a fair price and well worth it :thumb:

Iv done one round of oil's was fun but like you said butane can be scary, this is extracted from that video i was going to post it but it has a huge banner along the bottom advertising someones web page and i don't want to give the mods even more work removing it. Great video!

Yeh man godspeed, ill try the ice method next time I get some clippings as I've smoked all the rest lol.

Ok so the Tangerine didn't turn hermi and produce any seeds. Think it was too stressed after the chop. I fed it again because I flushed it but it didn't bounce back. Just dried the remaining buds and smoked them.

Right this journal finished and might as well be put into Completed Journals. First journal complete. More to follow........:thanks::thumb::peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks Taylormade, Astonr, godpeed, potchimp, gimmiethegoods, bobulak, Inkdot, GreenFluer and Riogeo and the rest of the 420 crew for watching and all the help!! TEAM!
Thank TaylorMade, I already on other things!! Can't be wasting time !! Yeh got a new veg room with 2 small hoods with 2x26w 6700k veg bulbs in there. Its only a 600x600x1000mm for vegging 4 hopefully.

I have the clone of the pineapple chunk going which GreenFluer is looking after as we want to do it again as I know we can do better than that. Not having them under my roof was a bit of a problem this time. I like to view them 2-3 times a day at least which wasn't possible.

Dont have a camera at the min. But I also got a mystery seed just germ'd and planted. The clone and the seed both growing in canna coco. Not sure what the mystery seed is, maybe a Cheese seed or a blues or maybe another haze??????

Hey Astonr, check you out now bruv!! 420Support! Well done man. Yeh This is finished and will start my new one when I'm sorted more.

Thanks again everyone and :420::peace:

I am very late to the party but you have one hell of a harvest. Reps to ya for a great job done well.

Hello,

I have just finished harvesting my TD and PC and I can tell that TD is a moody bitch compare to PC. TD doesn't cope with high temp. and too much nutrients whereas PC is more resistant to stress and it take shorter time (8-9 wk flowering) to grow compare to TD (10-12wks flowering). Best temp for TD is 27-28C and I personally find it easier in soil for both strains as is less stress with PH control. TD is a head high whereas PC is a couchlock. In order to increase my yield without too much boost and PK I've applied defoliation technic and it worked brilliant considering that is so easy for TD to suffer with nutrient deficiency.

I would post some photos but don't know how yet. As soon as I figure it out I will.

Back
Top Bottom