First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Just thought I would throw up some pics

45 days flower

20130814_205808.jpg
20130814_205823.jpg
20130814_205837.jpg
20130814_205840.jpg

That main cola is going to be HUGE! :D

Looking good backpackin! I just started the flush as well as you, seems our tents are a couple days off :) How are you applying your flushes, what's your schedule if you don't mind me asking? Adding any molasses, clearex? Should be nice to see harvests at the same time, great growing backpackin! +reps
:peace: CA

Looking good backpackin! I just started the flush as well as you, seems our tents are a couple days off :) How are you applying your flushes, what's your schedule if you don't mind me asking? Adding any molasses, clearex? Should be nice to see harvests at the same time, great growing backpackin! +reps
:peace: CA

Thanks CA! I am just using regular water with clearex 15ml per gallon. I watered them last night w/ about 5 gallons, alot of run off. I am just going to water them with this solution until they are ready to harvest. My tangerines got a normal dose of regular food and I will start them on the same flush once they hit around 9 weeks.

MR BACKPACK, HOW'S THE TRAILS TREATING YOU? I MADE IT BACK TO NY ALIVE & IN 1 PIECE. THOSE BUDS ARE LOOKING STUPENDOUS! +REPS MAN!!!:green_heart:

Thanks for the feedback guys and have a good weed day to y'all too! Man I'm gonna have to load up some pic's. the pineapples are falling over because they are getting super thick and sticky. I cut a nug off for my buddy the other day and he dried it out and told me it taste great. Hopefully it turns out to be good after a nice cure.

And that big main cola is like the size of a big tee-ball bat.

Back
Top Bottom